[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

I did die once to Uber Elder because I have no clue about that fight and got super slowed and dunked on. But I don't care much about getting more than 95. On set-up fights 10-12kk DPS should instantly phase some encounters.

About having haste aura, not a fan of those amulets/helm prices so I just got a Vaal Haste instead.

I didn't think 649k made a huge difference compared to 626k so I got more life instead. While mapping / normal bosses use a Melee Splash. This gives me around 691k DPS / minion on normal mobs and 554k on map bosses. And to be fair I might not swap to Multistrike any time soon cause I am lazy.

Tree with HP: https://pastebin.com/qVTVX4RE 252k / 626k Shaper DPS
Tree with DPS: https://pastebin.com/akcYfLPH 262k / 650k Shaper DPS

Compared to the build, I just went with a Frostbite permanent curse. Should give the same DPS increase as a level 12 Elemental Weakness with CWDT but it's permanent. Never mind my double corrupted gear I got that in the first week with some lucky Temples.

I should mention I have zero mana issues with my Clarity.

Последняя редакция: gleelash2. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 12:00:36
"
gleelash2 написал:
I did die once to Uber Elder because I have no clue about that fight and got super slowed and dunked on. But I don't care much about getting more than 95. On set-up fights 10-12kk DPS should instantly phase some encounters.

About having haste aura, not a fan of those amulets/helm prices so I just got a Vaal Haste instead.

I didn't think 649k made a huge difference compared to 626k so I got more life instead. While mapping / normal bosses use a Melee Splash. This gives me around 691k DPS / minion on normal mobs and 554k on map bosses. And to be fair I might not swap to Multistrike any time soon cause I am lazy.

Tree with HP: https://pastebin.com/qVTVX4RE 252k / 626k Shaper DPS
Tree with DPS: https://pastebin.com/akcYfLPH 262k / 650k Shaper DPS

Compared to the build, I just went with a Frostbite permanent curse. Should give the same DPS increase as a level 12 Elemental Weakness with CWDT but it's permanent. Never mind my double corrupted gear I got that in the first week with some lucky Temples.

I should mention I have zero mana issues with my Clarity.

Crazy gear. especially your double corrupted armor is very nice!

I started with this build in SSF. We had an internal challenge in the guild for the first uber elder kill in SSF and I managed to do uber elder after the first blight league week with this build. I also felt that my char is quite squishy. So I switched to trade league and optimized for survivability:

https://pastebin.com/F8rn6uWF

As you can see in PoB, I did the following changes:
-Removed haste and added aspect of the spider/discipline
-I use 2 x wands. I cast all the time SRS, so I am not sure if all the spirits get all charges.
- Commander of Darkness switched to Bone Barrier
- Added animated guardian with Kingsmaker for perma fortify and culling strike.

The char feels very durable now (6klife and 1.9k ES) with still high damage (330k per SRS/170k per zombie)

Hey folks,

first of all thanks for sharing this build. Its fun to play and i get quite a lot of stuff done, but i really think i should start improving my gear. What would be the best upgrade for me atm? I know i lack the shaper amulet, but buying that doesnt make sense yet since i dont have enough -reduced mana anyways atm. My rings are subpar, but i am not really dying.
I am constantly trying to craft my belt, but i got terrible luck-.-
So i thought maybe get a new weapon so i can kill stuff a little faster and finally have the trigger socketed spell stuff. What is the best base and what itemlvl would be needed to get the best possible weapon. If possible could you post an example? I would really appreciate it.

Ah ye before i for forget, i checked your guys builds and it looks many stopped playing this build (brittleknee), is there like a reason for this or u guys just got bored and wanted to try out something new.
"
gonzomaniac1 написал:
Hey folks,

first of all thanks for sharing this build. Its fun to play and i get quite a lot of stuff done, but i really think i should start improving my gear. What would be the best upgrade for me atm? I know i lack the shaper amulet, but buying that doesnt make sense yet since i dont have enough -reduced mana anyways atm. My rings are subpar, but i am not really dying.
I am constantly trying to craft my belt, but i got terrible luck-.-
So i thought maybe get a new weapon so i can kill stuff a little faster and finally have the trigger socketed spell stuff. What is the best base and what itemlvl would be needed to get the best possible weapon. If possible could you post an example? I would really appreciate it.

Ah ye before i for forget, i checked your guys builds and it looks many stopped playing this build (brittleknee), is there like a reason for this or u guys just got bored and wanted to try out something new.

Well I can't see your character but a 5 link/tabula rasa and a simple wand with about 40-50% minion damage should get you through yellow maps. This is not a hard guide to follow, but I think your play time is low and your income is on par. To be honest I played my ass off this league, 17 exalts don't just drop themselves. But yeah, people tend to stop playing overall, nothing wrong with this particular build.

For Clarissa mechanics this is one of the best builds. You can try the spectre build too. I recommend getting a belt with room to craft Aspect of the Spider and getting the mana nodes.

I did post a pastebin link, google Path of Building and how to import the links I posted. Like I said I skipped the -mana gear cause I don't wanna spend 20 Exalts, I feel good with my 0.3 second cast speed.
Последняя редакция: gleelash2. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 16:35:20
thx for the reply well i finished red elder and 1 guardian so far. got 6l and all the required uniques. i got like 12 exalts so money shouldnt be the problem:D
Shadowstitch Sacrificial Garb is 7 exalts with +3 to SRS (like mine). Go for it, just know you will need some vaals (probably like 40-50, got my colors in 8), overcapped resists and you have to start vaaling dexterity rings with life and double resists (about 100C/pop).

I'm thinking of lowering my DPS further but improving survivability, if I come up with anything genius I will post it here.
is there a pob for this build? would make it easier for me to follow the tree
Its in the guide.
I think, I finished gearing:

https://pastebin.com/pwCGKhLf

Now its time for some leveling!

I added Aul's Uprising, so i can use additional auras.

I am at 650k per SRS and 500k per zombie. Everything dies. :D
(to be honest. I should remove the power charges in PoB. You will only have frenzy charges at a boss fight)

Последняя редакция: Hedrock01. Время: 27 сент. 2019 г., 16:42:08
Hey! Is this build HC viable? And if not, how can i make it so? /Gabbi

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация