[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

"
gabriella88 написал:
Hey! Is this build HC viable? And if not, how can i make it so? /Gabbi

The as-is build is definitely not HC viable, but there are ways to improve your chances of survival.

First is not taking Necromantic Aegis. While your frenzies to your SRS will not be as consistent, and you will almost never give them power charges, you will keep full benefit of the block from Victario's. You can supplement this with Rumi's, and passives such as Mystic Bulwark and Sanctuary.

The second is taking away the Orb of Storms Set-up in lieu of 4-L Meat Shield Zombies, if you can get this in an elder helmet, awesome! Rolling it with +Minion Level, Minion Life or Minion Damage will make it even better, but I understand this will likely be pricey in an HC market.

Lastly take away Haste Aura, and instead run Enfeeble on Blasphemy and maybe Flesh and Stone depending on how much Mana Reserve Reduction you have, and what other things you'd like to use. Likewise, remember to get at least 1 Ghastly Eye with blind, as SRS attack very quickly and can have fairly decent uptime. A taunt jewel will also help the zombies to keep enemies focused on them (SRS cannot taunt, ever, even with the jewel.)

You can either pile on Armor/Life and go Bone Offering to further enhance your block, or go ES/Life hybrid and augment some recovery with Spirit Offering, which will arguably help your zombies stay alive more consistently as well as you.

As far as the ascendancy is concerned, if you drop Commander of Darkness in lieu of Bone Armor (recommended) make sure you source some minion life and elemental resistance on the tree to help your zombies out.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Последняя редакция: brittleknee. Время: 28 сент. 2019 г., 11:07:38
"
gabriella88 написал:

I tried to put here all answers/suggestions about survivability that occured in this thread. Also read "6.2. Troubleshooting Common Issues" though.
Последняя редакция: Xayazi. Время: 28 сент. 2019 г., 11:41:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkNGdQkqlkU&feature=youtu.be

Well atleast I can AFK elder. Uber Elder, I still have to run around a bit.

i re-build from 2h staff to you build. it great!
someone can guide next step item? thx!
"
brittleknee написал:
"
gabriella88 написал:

The as-is build is definitely not HC viable, but there are ways to improve your chances of survival.

First is not taking Necromantic Aegis. While your frenzies to your SRS will not be as consistent, and you will almost never give them power charges, you will keep full benefit of the block from Victario's. You can supplement this with Rumi's, and passives such as Mystic Bulwark and Sanctuary.

The second is taking away the Orb of Storms Set-up in lieu of 4-L Meat Shield Zombies, if you can get this in an elder helmet, awesome! Rolling it with +Minion Level, Minion Life or Minion Damage will make it even better, but I understand this will likely be pricey in an HC market.

Lastly take away Haste Aura, and instead run Enfeeble on Blasphemy and maybe Flesh and Stone depending on how much Mana Reserve Reduction you have, and what other things you'd like to use. Likewise, remember to get at least 1 Ghastly Eye with blind, as SRS attack very quickly and can have fairly decent uptime. A taunt jewel will also help the zombies to keep enemies focused on them (SRS cannot taunt, ever, even with the jewel.)

You can either pile on Armor/Life and go Bone Offering to further enhance your block, or go ES/Life hybrid and augment some recovery with Spirit Offering, which will arguably help your zombies stay alive more consistently as well as you.

As far as the ascendancy is concerned, if you drop Commander of Darkness in lieu of Bone Armor (recommended) make sure you source some minion life and elemental resistance on the tree to help your zombies out.

Hey! Thanks for all the good ideas! Mind taking a look at my tree and gems/gear? its open for view. Ive taken away all the reserved mana and using bm gem instead. Then im planning to head into marauder tree for more life. Also using 9 meat shield zombies now./Gabbi
"
aeui написал:
"
gabriella88 написал:

I tried to put here all answers/suggestions about survivability that occured in this thread. Also read "6.2. Troubleshooting Common Issues" though.

Thanks! /Gabbi
"
gabriella88 написал:
Hey! Thanks for all the good ideas! Mind taking a look at my tree and gems/gear? its open for view. Ive taken away all the reserved mana and using bm gem instead. Then im planning to head into marauder tree for more life. Also using 9 meat shield zombies now./Gabbi

Elemental Equilibrium is a big part of damage. I imagine you can handla maps with no big issues most of the time but I still wouldn't give up on it easily. You could move Raise Spectre to the Raise Zombie setup to make a room for it.

Defense-wise, I guess it works as long as you're alive and I see you have a bunch of hc characters, so you probably know what you need. Nevertheless, your chaos resistance is very low and damage mitigation compared to life seems quite risky to me. You could use a flask removing curses. What spectres do you have though?
Последняя редакция: Xayazi. Время: 29 сент. 2019 г., 7:11:35
"
aeui написал:
"
gabriella88 написал:

Elemental Equilibrium is a big part of damage. I imagine you can handla maps with no big issues most of the time but I still wouldn't give up on it easily. You could move Raise Spectre to the Raise Zombie setup to make a room for it.

Defense-wise, I guess it works as long as you're alive and I see you have a bunch of hc characters, so you probably know what you need. Nevertheless, your chaos resistance is very low and damage mitigation compared to life seems quite risky to me. You could use a flask removing curses. What spectres do you have though?

Hey! Hope you have had a good weekend. I made a few changes. Moved spectres to zombies, so they are linked zombies, spectres, bm and feeding frenzy. I use carnage cheiftan spectres. I put in orb of storms-enfeeble-curse on hit-bm.
I know i need chaos res :(. But you think thats good enough for HC so far? Regards/Gabbi
Последняя редакция: gabriella88. Время: 29 сент. 2019 г., 11:41:12
"
gabriella88 написал:
Hey! Hope you have had a good weekend.

Thanks!

"
gabriella88 написал:
I made a few changes. Moved spectres to zombies, so they are linked zombies, spectres, bm and feeding frenzy. I use carnage cheiftan spectres. I put in orb of storms-enfeeble-curse on hit-bm.
I know i need chaos res :(. But you think thats good enough for HC so far? Regards/Gabbi

Well, that's hard to answer. A lot can work if you run only relatively easy content. For maps with a few extra damage mods that also decrease your defenses, sufficient recommendations might not exist. I think you should be fine in moderate white/yellow maps and easy red maps (ignoring your chaos resistance though).

Let's take an example. Using EE's data, the Elder's Tentacle Slam in a T11 encounter deals about 4200 physical damage. With Enfeeble, 8.6k armour, and Soul of Solaris up it comes down to about 3043 (I'm ignoring rounding). That means you can survive three simultaneous slams if you time your Granite flask and a lvl 20(+1) Steelskin right. If you additionaly used a Basalt Flask, a Chaos Golem, and Bone Barrier, you could survive almost four slams without Steelskin (you'd be ~280 HP short right now) and five with it. If you take away flasks from these situations, that's 3751 and 3152 damage respectively.

[edit: fixed numbers]
Последняя редакция: Xayazi. Время: 29 сент. 2019 г., 18:10:10
"
tanabank03 написал:

i re-build from 2h staff to you build. it great!
someone can guide next step item? thx!

Honestly everything looks solid here. I'd recommend swapping the shield charge setup to your boots with your Carrion Golem to give him a bit more damage for fun.

Also continue to level and quality your gems.

Major upgrades would be acquiring the items to add in Spider Aura. Curse on Hit gloves would also be a bit of a damage boost. A corrupted Victario's with your Aura gems in it would also help. However, all of this is expensive to varying degrees of price.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация