[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

Is it worth it to buy a bunch of Grip of the Councils to try to corrupt for ele weakness on hit curse? I haven't seen a single pair for sale the whole league, but I don't know if I'll just be wasting currency or not. I only have a few ex to my name and don't want to go broke doing it, but wouldn't mind spending some currency if it's reasonably feasible.
Последняя редакция: Killasaurus_Warbear. Время: 14 окт. 2019 г., 21:51:29
"
Killasaurus_Warbear написал:
Is it worth it to buy a bunch of Grip of the Councils to try to corrupt for ele weakness on hit curse? I haven't seen a single pair for sale the whole league, but I don't know if I'll just be wasting currency or not. I only have a few ex to my name and don't want to go broke doing it, but wouldn't mind spending some currency if it's reasonably feasible.

They only come from the end of a prophecy line, you will not find them otherwise as a drop. (Unbreathing Queen V)

It is not required, as you can run Ele Weaknes in the OoS setup in the gloves instead per the setup in the "moderate" DPS setup.

Prioritize elsewhere, its a convenience for those who can afford it, not a necessity.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
"
brittleknee написал:
"
Killasaurus_Warbear написал:

They only come from the end of a prophecy line, you will not find them otherwise as a drop. (Unbreathing Queen V)

It is not required, as you can run Ele Weaknes in the OoS setup in the gloves instead per the setup in the "moderate" DPS setup.

Prioritize elsewhere, its a convenience for those who can afford it, not a necessity.

Sorry, I should have specified. I haven't seen a corrupted pair with ele weakness curse for sale.

I'm just wondering what my chances are on corrupting that particular implicit if I buy a couple pairs. I know it's impossible to say what my RNG will be, but I'm trying to figure out on a scale of like.. getting multiple off color sockets to trying to 6-link something.
Thanks, for the tips guys. I'll take a look and see if I can move some things around to add in some Zombies. What links do ya'll recommend to run with them?
"
Rizzorian написал:
Thanks, for the tips guys. I'll take a look and see if I can move some things around to add in some Zombies. What links do ya'll recommend to run with them?

I run Raise Zombie, Feeding Frenzy, Melee Physical Damage Support and Multistrike.

If you wanted to run a defensive setup you could go Raize Zombie, Meat Shield and Minion Life.
"One kills a man, one Is an assassin; one kills millions, one Is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one Is a
god"

- Jean Rostand
Последняя редакция: KickinUpMud4x4. Время: 15 окт. 2019 г., 17:05:35
"
KickinUpMud4x4 написал:
"
Rizzorian написал:

I run Raise Zombie, Feeding Frenzy, Melee Physical Damage Support and Multistrike.

If you wanted to run a defensive setup you could go Raize Zombie, Meat Shield and Minion Life.

I run Zombie, Feeding Frenzy, Meat Shield and Fortify.

Feeding Frenzy and Meat Shield cancel out each other's Aggressive/Defensive modifiers, and allow the zombies to follow the new mechanic where they go to where your mouse is whenever you activate a skill (this was bugged early in the league, but has since been fixed). I find that combo extremely useful to get them to taunt specific enemies (it's really useful this league since you can get them to run to specific blight portals if there's multiple on your screen).

You could go Minion Life instead of Fortify, but Minion life is % increased life, so unless you're already adding a lot of life to your minions it might not be worth it.

While using fortify the only time I've had zombies die was on phys reflect maps, and I've completed nearly every map through t16.
Последняя редакция: Killasaurus_Warbear. Время: 15 окт. 2019 г., 21:57:37
How would this build hold up in SSF without the recommended uniques to start with? Possible or will it lack too much damage?
"
Townerr написал:
How would this build hold up in SSF without the recommended uniques to start with? Possible or will it lack too much damage?

I think its as SSF friendly as ever. There's almost a way around nearly every mechanic that's covered by a unique if you're patient.

Without Covenant, you'll need to invest in an Enduring mana flask and source Mana Flask nodes until you're comfortable casting your SRS. The covenant is a fairly common drop, though, so it is highly likely you will find this. It shares a base with Soul Mantle, though, if you try chancing it.

Without Victario's, you'll need to fit in the Spectres from A7 which grant Power and Frenzy Charges. They need to be on at least a 3L with Minion Life and Blood Magic. BM allows them to cast the charge-granting abilities more often.

-

The only difficult thing, I reckon, would be to source both the Shaper Ammy/Craft the Helmet to have the addition mana reserve reduction needed for running Haste, Hatred and Spider. You may have to give up Haste or Spider, and just run Vaal Haste for big DPS moments. You need 9% additional reserve. There are a few ways to source it between corruptions, anoints, and more. You may just need to be a bit creative about it.

Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
I'm sure I'm mising something really obvious...

I have 6L Covenant including Level 24 SRS (+2 from Unnatural Strength and +2 from Empower) + Empower Level 3

I compared every single number on the SRS skill, my character and the SRS gem itself - whether the empower is socketed or not I get the exact same numbers (except for the '+2 LEVELS FROM SUPPORT' on the SRS gem itself)

What am I missing? Expecting at least a listed DPS increase (as noted earlier on this thread).

Thanks!

I love this build I've been able to do uber elder for the first time so im very happy with the results. The only place i have problems surviving is delve after 180+ depth i get one shoted so easily. Any tips to survive better in delve would be appreciated.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация