3.3 Indigon Poet's Pen Arc / Lightning warp || Fast Clear + Ez Boss + All content + MF || Videos

Headhunter while it might be nice isn't what makes clearing maps much faster. It's not holding teleport, and using normal movement along with good mvspeed flask and Inpulsa. I only need 1 blink+arc for all packs up to t16 +life. Sometimes rares can need more casts but it's rare (pun not intended) They all explode, you walk up a bit while tp recovers and tp again whole screen, killing another few packs at once. With good timing of casts clear speed is ridiculous. I've played KB qotf wander this league as well, and honestly it wasn't much faster, and actually slower in some map types. Perk of this is it also makes it generally less clunky because you have more control of how you move, and it's much easier to navigate in harder terrain.
Последняя редакция: Lirhtim. Время: 28 июня 2018 г., 1:31:02
"
Headhunter while it might be nice isn't what makes clearing maps much faster. It's not holding teleport, and using normal movement along with good mvspeed flask and Inpulsa. I only need 1 blink+arc for all packs up to t16 +life. Sometimes rares can need more casts but it's rare (pun not intended) They all explode, you walk up a bit while tp recovers and tp again whole screen, killing another few packs at once. With good timing of casts clear speed is ridiculous. I've played KB qotf wander this league as well, and honestly it wasn't much faster, and actually slower in some map types. Perk of this is it also makes it generally less clunky because you have more control of how you move, and it's much easier to navigate in harder terrain.

This is 100% right and is what I told rel4us the first time we started the discussion:

"
chancer написал:
I just don't like the clearspeed as in order to be effective you have hold down attack and it's faster to cast walk cast walk etc.

BTW headhunter does indeed have this thing with the attach speed. BUT if we are using indigon the attack speed is so fast that it ramps up the indigon inc spell damage super fast and even with less balls sent out booses get deleted. It's a fair tradeoff I am willing to take as HH is not only super fun but also increases clear speed. Anyway, not many ppl would be able to afford HH so this should not be an issue at all :D
Последняя редакция: chancer. Время: 28 июня 2018 г., 3:05:19
"
chancer написал:
"

This is 100% right and is what I told rel4us the first time we started the discussion:

"
chancer написал:
I just don't like the clearspeed as in order to be effective you have hold down attack and it's faster to cast walk cast walk etc.

BTW headhunter does indeed have this thing with the attach speed. BUT if we are using indigon the attack speed is so fast that it ramps up the indigon inc spell damage super fast and even with less balls sent out booses get deleted. It's a fair tradeoff I am willing to take as HH is not only super fun but also increases clear speed. Anyway, not many ppl would be able to afford HH so this should not be an issue at all :D

Can you upload a video of a map so I'll understand the references? thank you
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us написал:
Can you upload a video of a map so I'll understand the references? thank you

Yes, apologies to everyone for not uploading a video yet - will try to do one by the end of the week :>
Последняя редакция: chancer. Время: 28 июня 2018 г., 5:40:20
So I'm the asshole that messaged you in game, yesterday, to ask you about the build :P I respecced into Indigon today and holy crap this is fun haha. I'm gonna get intuitive leap next up. Any other ideas on what I should upgrade next? Maybe get a stygian without cooldown recovery speed so i can get more life/mana through an abyssal jewel?

Edit 1: Forgot to mention, Frenzy doesnt consume too much mana, so I just use barrage to get the Indigon proc going, but then I can't curse them with assassin's mark. What should I do?
Последняя редакция: dotlegend5. Время: 28 июня 2018 г., 6:16:22
"
dotlegend5 написал:
So I'm the asshole that messaged you in game, yesterday, to ask you about the build :P I respecced into Indigon today and holy crap this is fun haha. I'm gonna get intuitive leap next up. Any other ideas on what I should upgrade next? Maybe get a stygian without cooldown recovery speed so i can get more life/mana through an abyssal jewel?

Edit 1: Forgot to mention, Frenzy doesnt consume too much mana, so I just use barrage to get the Indigon proc going, but then I can't curse them with assassin's mark. What should I do?

Easiest upgrades you can go for are belt (like you said stygian) and ring - get an opal ring ideally with increased lightning damage, life and resists.

The point you make about frenzy not consuming enough mana is absolutely true. I am using barrage only for mapping, I think frenzy at this point should be used only for frenzy charge generation on t16 guardians or if your dps is not high enough to mow down regular bosses on them as well. I will add this to the guide so it's not confusing.

I would recommend you add additional accuracy to your barrage setup instead of pcoc once you get intuitive leap.

P.S. make sure your barrage is (i think, cant test now as I'm at work) 3.3 as unbuffed and just below 3.75 with frenzy charges. You can get gmp with 20% which gives 10% attack speed and high level 20% faster attacks ;)
Последняя редакция: chancer. Время: 28 июня 2018 г., 7:01:36
"
chancer написал:
"
dotlegend5 написал:

Easiest upgrades you can go for are belt (like you said stygian) and ring - get an opal ring ideally with increased lightning damage, life and resists.

The point you make about frenzy not consuming enough mana is absolutely true. I am using barrage only for mapping, I think frenzy at this point should be used only for frenzy charge generation on t16 guardians or if your dps is not high enough to mow down regular bosses on them as well. I will add this to the guide so it's not confusing.

I would recommend you add additional accuracy to your barrage setup instead of pcoc once you get intuitive leap.

Thank you very much. :) One more thing, which gems should I quality first? Or doesn't that matter all that much?
"
dotlegend5 написал:
Thank you very much. :) One more thing, which gems should I quality first? Or doesn't that matter all that much?

Check the P.S. on my previous post xD. You should for now get 20/20 corrupted arc and ball lightning as they are cheap and later upgrade all support gems to arc and ball lightning to 20% and then the rest of the gems that need quality.

another P.S. sorry xD - If you cannot ramp up the mana cost enough you can also get higher level barrage which increases the mana cost a bit. My barrage costs 77 mana at start and goes up to ~ 200 per attack if ramped up a lot.
Последняя редакция: chancer. Время: 28 июня 2018 г., 7:07:52
Ah yes, just saw the first PS. I will get my barrage to higher as soon, it's actually on 3.27 at the moment. wanna see how high it gets if i level the gems a bit more. One last question ( hopefully ): is it normal to have my mana pretty much full all the time while mapping? I know the leech is strong, but damn, it's THAT strong?

Sorry for the stupid questions, it's my first Indigon build and I'm really, really enjoying it, so i wanna make sure i properly play it.
"
dotlegend5 написал:
Ah yes, just saw the first PS. I will get my barrage to higher as soon, it's actually on 3.27 at the moment. wanna see how high it gets if i level the gems a bit more. One last question ( hopefully ): is it normal to have my mana pretty much full all the time while mapping? I know the leech is strong, but damn, it's THAT strong?

Sorry for the stupid questions, it's my first Indigon build and I'm really, really enjoying it, so i wanna make sure i properly play it.

This is not the type of indigon build that ramps up the mana to thousands per cast and cranks up the indigon inc spell damage to thousands increased %. The build scales up the damage by crit mainly and the indigon just supplements it and cranks it up even more. You should reach a nice balance for mana cost so that it does not drain your mana too much while still increasing your damage by a fair bit. In my case my mana is also almost full all the time which I would consider to be good as it sill acts as defense because of MoM. If your mana is constantly at 0 or close to 0 you will get 1 shot a lot.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация