Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi Kay
I was wondering why you take Soul of Arakaali over Soul Lunaris and chain immunity?
Sorry double post
Последняя редакция: Glacerbrand. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 6:53:26
Edit: Nevermind :)
Последняя редакция: nathan0726. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 8:40:55
Is level 26 raise spectre better with a normal +1 all level minion gem with no other mods or level 25 raise spectre with 5% chance to deal double damage and minion deal 65% increased damage but no +1 all minion level. Spectre in question is RS.

Also hope someone can reply me regarding the support gems for RS. Pierce fork or chain?
"
aquasnow93 написал:
Is level 26 raise spectre better with a normal +1 all level minion gem with no other mods or level 25 raise spectre with 5% chance to deal double damage and minion deal 65% increased damage but no +1 all minion level. Spectre in question is RS.

Also hope someone can reply me regarding the support gems for RS. Pierce fork or chain?

With RS? Pierce ALWAYS! =)
For leveling is it better go slave drivers or RS immediatly if someone lets u summon them?
For leveling is it better go slave drivers or RS immediatly if someone lets u summon them?

*edit: sorry for tripple post, something went whrong with my connection
Последняя редакция: Psycomantje. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 11:00:43
"
aquasnow93 написал:

I am EB/MoM and I started playing with 5 RS yesterday and was using Raise Spectre > minion damage > LMP > Pierce > Deathmark > dmg on full life and was doing great in alched and influenced T14-T16.

I also have Hypothermia and Viscious Projectiles to switch for during real bosses like Sirus, conquerors, Shaper, etc. There was never a time where I felt I needed more projectiles for clearing maps in regards to other supports that may add more than pierce/lmp.

I felt like the clear was much better than SDs, and the only non-map bosses I fought were the Constrictor during a Zana mission and Omnitech in Aztoatl, so I didn't bother to switch gems and they went down just fine. I currently have 3 of the conquerors waiting for me to do enough maps to spawn them then it's on to Sirus, so hopefully tonight I can see how that goes. When I tried Sirus with the SDs they were almost useless.

I check Kay's profile once in awhile just to see what she's using, and I know she changes stuff for testing, etc - but Pierce and LMP have been pretty constant the last week or so. And then the other spectre supports (minion dmg, deathmark, dmg on full life are pretty much no brainers with RS spectres and Grave Intentions passive. After getting beat down by Sirus with the base build I decided to transition to EB/MoM to hopefully get him next time. I also pondered Spiders, but that playstyle doesn't look appealing to me. I'm hoping my current setup will be able to take down Sirus reliably. Guess we'll see tonight after work.

I'm sure with as responsive as she is she will come and clarify.
"
Psycomantje написал:

I've tested RSs yesterday.
I've used 21\0 Pierce and 21\20 LMP. Deathmark, awakened minion damage 1\20, damage on full life 18lvl. Hatred aura, Generosity, Zealotry and cold curse on skitterbot.
With all this almost maxed setup RSs attacks felt slow their clear speed barely compared to SDs. I run in delirium fog leaving alive enemies behind me while RS still trying to kill them.
Maybe their playstile is like walking around without high movement speed buffs.
Maybe 5 RS would do the job better, i can summon only 4 spectres now.
I've returned to SDs and just run through mobs and use Convocation sometimes and enemies dies faster than with RSs.
I'd recommend 4 SDs until late endgame.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация