Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I don't have access to PoB at work, but does anyone know roughly how much of a dps loss it would be to drop skitterbots? I feel like my dps is pretty good and was pondering using survivability type aura in its place. Something like flesh and stone. I am itching to do my first simulacrum, but I am concerned about survivability in waves 18+ from what I have read. Being on PS4 it's a little harder to find gear that is itemized well so I feel like my health is lacking.
What is better 5l
but 4 spects or 6 L 3 spectres
and like dabb said on PS4 is little harder to get good itemisation so j was wondering if to go with wand or keep arakli ?! Currently using scale of esh
"
Dabbadoo_81 написал:
I don't have access to PoB at work, but does anyone know roughly how much of a dps loss it would be to drop skitterbots?

I've dropped skitterbots and my dps went from 750k to 620k.
I use SDs.

"
DenryokuNoKami написал:
What is better 5l
Недоступно
Недоступно

5L 4 spectres, thou don't buy corrupted.
Последняя редакция: Singrave. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 12:47:38
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
Singrave написал:
"
Dabbadoo_81 написал:
I don't have access to PoB at work, but does anyone know roughly how much of a dps loss it would be to drop skitterbots?

I've dropped skitterbots and my dps went from 750k to 620k.
I use SDs.

"
DenryokuNoKami написал:
What is better 5l

5L 4 spectres, thou don't buy corrupted.

What do you mean by corruption ?
Hello,

I am currently trying to make this build work but unfortunately when I try to summon any of the specters using the desecrate in the control blocks/solaris area's, chooses a random monster on the ground rather than a slave driver/solar guard. I have gone through the control blocks and waited for a slave driver to die to raise him but I still seem to be pick a random enemy in the area. I do Hover with A to find them and it doesn't work. Just looking for some insight as to why I cannot pull this together.

Thank You.

PS. I have also gotten one slave driver and tried to go to the Azurite Mine area and desecrate there after killing it. This only gives me another random mob from that area. (small monkey) Please help.
"
DenryokuNoKami написал:

I mean RED word CORRUPTED under other item stats.
"
Cortrama написал:
Hello,

I am currently trying to make this build work but unfortunately when I try to summon any of the specters using the desecrate in the control blocks/solaris area's, chooses a random monster on the ground rather than a slave driver/solar guard.

If you have summoned Slave Driver, go to your hideout.
Then remove Spell Echo from SD links.
Use Desecrate, if you see SD on the floor, hold A button and move mouse pointer above the body until you see the tooltip "Slave Driver" on top of the screen.
Then use Raise Spectre spell.
Последняя редакция: Singrave. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 13:13:03
"
Singrave написал:
"
DenryokuNoKami написал:

I mean RED word CORRUPTED under other item stats.
"
Cortrama написал:
Hello,

I am currently trying to make this build work but unfortunately when I try to summon any of the specters using the desecrate in the control blocks/solaris area's, chooses a random monster on the ground rather than a slave driver/solar guard.

If you have summoned Slave Driver, go to your hideout.
Then remove Spell Echo from SD links.
Use Desecrate, if you see SD on the floor, hold A button and move mouse pointer above the body until you see the tooltip "Slave Driver" on top of the screen.
Then use Raise Spectre spell.

So I seemed to only have on the floor in my H/O, Slave Drivers and Desecrated BoneStalker, so it still gives me sometimes a slave driver and sometimes a bonestalker. Any way to combat this. I am holding A and going till Im over a slave driver but it doesn't seem to care.

Please and Thank You.
"
Cortrama написал:

So I seemed to only have on the floor in my H/O, Slave Drivers and Desecrated BoneStalker, so it still gives me sometimes a slave driver and sometimes a bonestalker. Any way to combat this. I am holding A and going till Im over a slave driver but it doesn't seem to care.

Please and Thank You.

Hold A button when hovering over desecrated SD corpse, use Raise Spectre ONLY when SDs silhouette will be RED and you'll see the Slave Driver tooltip on top of the screen. And don't forget to remove Spell Echo from your Raise Spectre item.
"
Singrave написал:
"
Psycomantje написал:
For leveling is it better go slave drivers or RS immediatly if someone lets u summon them?

I've tested RSs yesterday.
I've used 21\0 Pierce and 21\20 LMP. Deathmark, awakened minion damage 1\20, damage on full life 18lvl. Hatred aura, Generosity, Zealotry and cold curse on skitterbot.
With all this almost maxed setup RSs attacks felt slow their clear speed barely compared to SDs. I run in delirium fog leaving alive enemies behind me while RS still trying to kill them.
Maybe their playstile is like walking around without high movement speed buffs.
Maybe 5 RS would do the job better, i can summon only 4 spectres now.
I've returned to SDs and just run through mobs and use Convocation sometimes and enemies dies faster than with RSs.
I'd recommend 4 SDs until late endgame.

try swapping zealotry with haste. might feel better since RS only has 1 spell with a 10sec cd
"
ShmooDude написал:
According to PoB it's your wand, not Wrath. You can see this in Calcs if you switch to looking at the Holy Flame Totem socket group instead of Raise Spectre.

If you don't want to get a new wand yet you can always pick up Avatar of Fire for 2 points.

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
Последняя редакция: Tribesman2004. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 14:05:10

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация