Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Psycomantje написал:
May i ask why some spectre use damage on full life? I can imagine they are mostly not on full life vs boss fights?

With Grave Intentions minions has 10% of maximum life as ES.
If your spectres has 150k+ life, they have about 15k ES AND FULL LIFE almost all the time.
With 3B-3W 6L body armor you can put any gem in white sockets if you feel that "damage on full life" is absurd.
after added my timeless 400% minions damage into your build at lvl 95

2m3 dps -> 3m7 dps
7k1 HP -> 5k5 HP

maybe i can mixing again with my spider, but only 3 spectres is possible :(
Последняя редакция: uhdgamer. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 17:50:01
Hi Kay, i’m a bit of a noob to this game and i found your guid and i definitely like how i managed to get a hang of it and play the game. I’m currently clearing the Atlas, Awakening Level 4 and i did a modification to your build helped by a friend that recommended me what exactly to purchase according to your build. I was based on the SSF League Starter guide. Tell me l, did i do okay?

I am familiar with Path of building, but do not know what to click whatsoever. This is actually my second time playing through the campaign and getting up to lvl 89.

I keep getting killed by monsters when i do T13 and above, it feels a bit squisy. Unfortunately i spent all my last two exalts on one of the rings ( and a couple more chaos orbs on other rings, as i tried to find the best combination).

Can you help me out and explain me what can be improved for survivability?

And thank you once more for posting this as it was my first choice once delirium was out!
"
Psycomantje написал:
May i ask why some spectre use damage on full life? I can imagine they are mostly not on full life vs end game boss fights? Talking about RS

I run Pure Spectre RS. With Grave Intentions even on A8 Sirus my spectres are pretty much always on full life.
"
Inseinity написал:
"
Psycomantje написал:
May i ask why some spectre use damage on full life? I can imagine they are mostly not on full life vs end game boss fights? Talking about RS

I run Pure Spectre RS. With Grave Intentions even on A8 Sirus my spectres are pretty much always on full life.

Thanks for answering everyone :) also why LMP over GMP? becuz of the less multiplier?
RS. Why many of you use Frostbite curse over Projectile Weakness?
Seems to be PW is better in coarse numbers.
Ah, even capped res is 75%, so Frostbite is quite good even with 75% phys to frost conversion.
"
tiviar написал:
RS. Why many of you use Frostbite curse over Projectile Weakness?
Seems to be PW is better in coarse numbers.

Get an awakened CoH and run both!

Kay, does buff carrion golem help out the RS or are you sticking with stone golem still?
Последняя редакция: RaPsKa. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 18:48:54
One thousand pages! What a great result.

Gratz with it Kay ;) Well done!
heloo
Some questions about RS.

Pride is good with RS ?(have aul)
Full life vs Elemental Damage+with Attacks Support
What is better for RS, aspect spide or avian?
Espectre in pob similar as RS ?

Thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация