Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella написал:

Hi everyone

At last! Thanks a lot!
Последняя редакция: Singrave. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 16:34:52
3rd league playing this build and finally managed to clear 36 challenges, not going for 40 since the server is awful for SG realm right now.

Used a medium thread of hope like the last league since i felt that RS needs more attack speed. Also used a quickening covenant on the cluster sockets for more speed. Doing this puts my life at 6.5k. Got unlucky with my hunter orb slam on my chest but still able to clear important content. Didnt use kitava's teachings since things that kill me are one shots.

A8 Sirus was pretty easy since RS hits like a truck after swapping lmp with vicious projectiles. They're tanky as well and i dont recall sirus even breaking through their es.

Simulacrum is pretty easy as well even though theres occasional one shots from kosis with crazy mods.

All in all, this build got more fun with the introduction of RS and cluster jewels. Would have liked to play a bit more but the SG servers right now is giving me high blood pressure. Might push for 1 more challenge before league ends for 1 more totem piece.

Thanks for the build kay, i had fun, see all of you next league!

What's the main benefit of the watcher's eye jewel?
Phasing seems a bit underwhelming, with just the ability to walk through mobs.
with flame dash it's you can pretty much do the same.
I may be very much in the wrong here, but rather ask before buying one.
"
mytruekiss написал:
"
Does Impale boost the damage done by Spiders at all? I'm trying Rotten Claws on my large cluster.
PoB doesn't report any difference in DPS, but i'm not very familiar with it and i might be missing something.

Impale is only good for pure physical build. And spiders use viper strike which means 50% is converted to chaos dmg. Also, spiders are mostly for clear so dread banner 20% impale for nearby allies is useless in clear mapping, except for bossing.

Even then, it is not worth investing in imaple unless you go full physical spectres or zombies.

I'm getting impale from the Cluster jewel. My thinking is that the only alternative to Rotten Claws is really Feasting Fiends which mostly helps with survivability and my minions never die anyway. Even if it's not a large damage boost due to the chaos damage, any damage boost would be welcome to help with clear speeds.
My problem is that PoB doesn't calculate any dps boost at all and i don't know if it's because PoB is wrong, or i've missed a setting or Impale actually doesn't give you anything whatsoever.

Kay, any thoughts on this?
Kay

Whats going on in the helmet? It looks like in the video you may have isolated phase run in there instead of the shield now. What else is in the helmet. It's not clear from POB link.
"
radicalmatt07 написал:
Kay

Whats going on in the helmet? It looks like in the video you may have isolated phase run in there instead of the shield now. What else is in the helmet. It's not clear from POB link.

You can always check profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kayella/characters
Последняя редакция: RawDamage. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 17:38:58
"
un0wn01 написал:
is the PoH version stronger still than the normal +1 wand with RS?

PoH does not work great with RS ass they dont cast spells and dont get the cast speed buff from spell echo and greater spell echo
"
soundpool написал:
What's the main benefit of the watcher's eye jewel?
Phasing seems a bit underwhelming, with just the ability to walk through mobs.
with flame dash it's you can pretty much do the same.
I may be very much in the wrong here, but rather ask before buying one.

she use Frost Wall on damage taken. phasing is to go through wall then :)
additional ES and life from jewel.
thou i have the same setup, i don't think it's mandatory in any way.

been playing this in SSF for a while. currently lvl 95 with no real good gear. using EB/MoM RS spectres. Mapping is a breeze, bossing is a LITTLE slow for me right now mostly because i dont have the right stuff put together, but I can easily do AL8 Sirus deathless (here: https://youtu.be/IZV3d3p8mSs) and 20/20 simulacrum though i typically die once when kosis spawns and blinks to me immediately. More of an under-geared thing really.

Anyway, yeah this build is solid, easily one of the better necromancer builds out there in terms of map clearing and gear requirements.

Im using 2x precise/vengeful clusters which seem to put in some good work.
"
mytruekiss написал:
"
Does Impale boost the damage done by Spiders at all? I'm trying Rotten Claws on my large cluster.
PoB doesn't report any difference in DPS, but i'm not very familiar with it and i might be missing something.

Impale is only good for pure physical build. And spiders use viper strike which means 50% is converted to chaos dmg. Also, spiders are mostly for clear so dread banner 20% impale for nearby allies is useless in clear mapping, except for bossing.

Even then, it is not worth investing in imaple unless you go full physical spectres or zombies.

Since spiders use viper strike, could Awakened Deadly Ailments replace one of the 3 gems in Arakaali's Fang?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация