Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hey everybody.
I am following that build but there is something i did not understand about skill points.
So, i am level 79 yet,but after level 80 you are deleting "death attunement" passive and giving your skill points something else.
But if i do that, i will lose one of my spectres right?
I am new player and trying to understand things. Sorry if i missing a point. And sorry for my English :)

Thank you!
Which 2 auras I can run with eldritch battery if I use Solar Guards? Zealotry and ... ?
"
Singrave написал:
"
soundpool написал:
What's the main benefit of the watcher's eye jewel?
Phasing seems a bit underwhelming, with just the ability to walk through mobs.
with flame dash it's you can pretty much do the same.
I may be very much in the wrong here, but rather ask before buying one.

she use Frost Wall on damage taken. phasing is to go through wall then :)
additional ES and life from jewel.
thou i have the same setup, i don't think it's mandatory in any way.

to add on, phasing might help a little when we have 0 es left and cannot flame dash out of sticky situations.
"
Cngzhn89 написал:
Hey everybody.
I am following that build but there is something i did not understand about skill points.
So, i am level 79 yet,but after level 80 you are deleting "death attunement" passive and giving your skill points something else.
But if i do that, i will lose one of my spectres right?
I am new player and trying to understand things. Sorry if i missing a point. And sorry for my English :)

Thank you!

we use anointments on our amulets for death attunement.
you need 1 Clear Oil, 1 Silver Oil and 1 Crimson Oil. Dont respec death attunement from your tree if you cannot afford the oil
This might be a silly question but how do you reach 5 spectres?

Your PoB has a lvl 21 gem with +3 of mods for only lvl 24?

Plus death attunement and +1 spec body armour I can only get 4 specs.
Последняя редакция: M0nkeyMag1c. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 21:37:12
"
This might be a silly question but how do you reach 5 spectres?

Your PoB has a lvl 21 gem with +3 of mods for only lvl 24?

Plus death attunement and +1 spec body armour I can only get 4 specs.

Ascendancy +2 levels
Boots +1 level
Amulet +1 level
Wand +1/2 level(s)

Gem level 25(26) +3 spectres
Death attunement +1 spectre
Armor chest +1 spectre

5 spectres in total
"
leorina1990 написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
Inseinity написал:
Ok, So I am trying to ride the Hatred Crazy train.

Changed gloves to

And 20% qual awakened generosity. Bumped Hatred up to 23 and got the next increase in damage to 27% increased.

However by numbers in POB PCOC is still significantly weaker than Deathmark, even without Deathmark on a target.

My PoB if anyone wants to peruse (I did make sure Power charges on minion was checked when checking dps of PCOC vs Deathmark.

I went with Large Jewel + 2 Mediums. I did lose 600hp but my damage went from from 541k per RS to 751k per RS in the single target setup of hypo + VP.

Not sure what else I can do to make it more solid

RS already has over kill damage for mapping, so I changed to PCOC for freeze chance. I think it's about 35% chance to freeze.

Try this for endgame bossing. It's better to scale Elemental Damage if you are using aura cluster jewels.

What is the ideal critical chance should have to proc critical dmg?
200%?

and theres a suppport spec called arena master which grant 40% attack,cast,movement speed buff to minion (spec/skel/zombie).
if include this 1 arena master + 4 RS,will it boost the DPS?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxaoce1gYuY&t=1s

2nd question, how you managed to use hatred,haste and skitter aura.
I did use soveign but it seems I dont have mana left to use skitter

Bump,would appreciate feedback on this
Последняя редакция: leorina1990. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 23:38:03
"
leorina1990 написал:
"
leorina1990 написал:
What is the ideal critical chance should have to proc critical dmg?
200%?

and theres a suppport spec called arena master which grant 40% attack,cast,movement speed buff to minion (spec/skel/zombie).
if include this 1 arena master + 4 RS,will it boost the DPS?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxaoce1gYuY&t=1s

2nd question, how you managed to use hatred,haste and skitter aura.
I did use soveign but it seems I dont have mana left to use skitter

Bump,would appreciate feedback on this

I usually calculate average expected value
dmg*(1-chance) + dmg*chance*multiplier = dmg(1-chance + chance*multiplier) = dmg[ 1 + chance(multiplier-1) ]
from this formula we can see that best result is about chance=multiplier-1, this formula allows to calculate which one is better to choose when having given possibilities.

about arena master, increases are additive, I wanted to write formulas but it became hard to read, so simple examples, when we have no increases then 4 spectres attacking 1.4 times per second is 6.4 attacks and 5 spectres attacking 1 times per second is 5 attacks. If we already have 100% increase speed from other source, then 4 spectres attacking 2.4 times per second is 9.6 attacks and 5 spectres attacking 2 times per second is 10 attacks. In big shortcut I would say that arena master is worth adding if 5 spectres currently have less than 100% increases to speed from other sources.

your question about auras and mana reserved, I got level 4 enlighten in gloves with +1 to socketed gems, helps with mana reservation. I also use cluster jewels for reduced mana reserved on purities, it is also possible to add several small reductions like conqueror's efficiency.

I recently went with someone in act 2 with level downscaling, all time full hp and spectres were killing everything, then suddenly appeared some very powerful rare monsters which killed instantly spectres and other player from party, and reduced my hp by 1/2 in just several shots. After quickly turning off downscaling it was like fighting monster from map, in act 2, anyone else saw something like it? generally playing with spectres in 3.10 feels very slow compared to 3.9, I suppose due to "balance" of gem.
Последняя редакция: leastfire12. Время: 13 апр. 2020 г., 2:29:04
"
leastfire12 написал:

I recently went with someone in act 2 with level downscaling, all time full hp and spectres were killing everything, then suddenly appeared some very powerful rare monsters which killed instantly spectres and other player from party, and reduced my hp by 1/2 in just several shots. After quickly turning off downscaling it was like fighting monster from map, in act 2, anyone else saw something like it? generally playing with spectres in 3.10 feels very slow compared to 3.9, I suppose due to "balance" of gem.

I think the act 2 downscale reduces raise spectre to level 1, so the spectres will be level 28. The hp will be very low and they won't regen or leech enough to stay alive.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
hey guys,
can someone tell me how i get the "Redemtion Sentrys" as spectres into my PoB?
I cant find them in the current list (running version 1.4.169)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация