Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
RusCro написал:
Hi, How did u added RS to PoB?

Why your newest PoB link directs to 3.6 ST?

When i uplouded PoB, it always ask to select specs.

Thanks.

PoB Fork mate... The devs added RS and Baranite Thaumaturge. More coming in future!
Im really having problems finding the Redemption Sentry's - I read all the info and i went into the redeepers map and i couldnt find him as a mob - and obviously desecrate doesnt work to summon - can someone be painfully specific on how to get it ?
"
kayella написал:
"
arikshkol написал:
A quick question about mechanics, elder (not uber) killed my ag twice. While he was equipped with mask of the stiched and a body armour with gain extra maximum energy shield. Is it normal? Or i did something wrong whith my ag?

Did AG die at the end?

The elder does a big explosion at the end. You can go into Zana's bubble but minions sometimes are still outside and get hit.

If you see my video: https://youtu.be/qKFX0Dpt0oE?t=379 My AG is outside bubble and almost dies because of explosion.

I recommend: leave the zone when portal open -> despawn AG -> go back inside to get loot.

thank you, that what happened exactly. I didn't understand why he was on full life all of the fight and then died at the end.
"
Ashaerah написал:
Im really having problems finding the Redemption Sentry's - I read all the info and i went into the redeepers map and i couldnt find him as a mob - and obviously desecrate doesnt work to summon - can someone be painfully specific on how to get it ?

From my own experience, I've found Redemption Sentry's at my 3rd Redeemer's influenced map. When on an influenced map, look at groups of mobs spawned by the conqueror influence (for Veritania, the Redeemer, it's easy, their are covered in snow). If you found Redemption knight or Snow Rhex, you are not far...

As I understand it, conquerors each have a pool of monster that they can spawn in influenced maps, and that's why you can't always find what you are searching.
Последняя редакция: PatGniak. Время: 23 мая 2020 г., 4:38:16
Hi Kay,

Thanks for your thorough guide and videos, i've hit multiple level 100 necros over the past few leagues playing all your build variations. I just discovered your spectre/spider build this league and absolutely enjoyed it. It was the perfect combination of map clear and boss killing.

That said, I played your spider build prior to the discovery of redemption knights/sentries, using EVFs.

I know you mentioned knights were the best combo with spiders, is that still the case? How would you rate spider/spectre vs dual cluster sentries? Better clear? Better bossing?

Thank again.
In-Game Name: Nibllett
"
Judgment1 написал:
Hi Kay,

Thanks for your thorough guide and videos, i've hit multiple level 100 necros over the past few leagues playing all your build variations. I just discovered your spectre/spider build this league and absolutely enjoyed it. It was the perfect combination of map clear and boss killing.

That said, I played your spider build prior to the discovery of redemption knights/sentries, using EVFs.

I know you mentioned knights were the best combo with spiders, is that still the case? How would you rate spider/spectre vs dual cluster sentries? Better clear? Better bossing?

Thank again.

Yes, Knights have the best balance. They are melee, move fast, good APS. They can freeze lock monsters. If spiders despawn, you have some safety and time to cast desecrate and respawn spiders. EVF is still the best boss killer though.

You can use dual cluster with S&S and it is better clear than RS. Did you see my recent video? It had dual cluster RS mapping T16 Promade. I did the same with S&S and it felt smoother and safer. The biggest problem with RS is the long delay between their attacks. But spiders and Knights are hitting so quickly.

I can make an S&S update video. T16 map run + Sim + Sirus. For Sirus, I just went straight to the fight without changing my equipment, so still using Wreath!

For Sim, it's much easier if Knight also has melee splash.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
Ashaerah написал:

I call it 'spectre hunting' :)

Do normal mapping with current spectre (probably SD).

When Veritania talks to you, then redemption monsters will spawn.

Now, take off Devouring Diadem and your Offering. Take off Kitava Teaching if you use it. These 3 things will destroy corpses!

There are 8 different monsters. If you are doing low tier map or low awakening, then mostly low tier monsters spawn like Crystalline Brawler. Knights and Sentries are high tier, so they are a little rare.

Slowly kill redemption monsters. When all monster in area are dead, change to Raise Spectre gem. Hold corpse target key (usually 'a') and check all the corpses.

When you find Redemption Sentry, raise the spectre. If you have a spectre bank*, also raise Knight. Go back to your HO to raise the other Spectres. It's easier to do in HO because desecrate in map will spawn all monsters.

*I really recommend to make a spectre bank, so you can keep your redemption spectres always.

Maybe I should make a guide video for this?
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella написал:
"
Ashaerah написал:

I call it 'spectre hunting' :)

Do normal mapping with current spectre (probably SD).

When Veritania talks to you, then redemption monsters will spawn.

Now, take off Devouring Diadem and your Offering. Take off Kitava Teaching if you use it. These 3 things will destroy corpses!

There are 8 different monsters. If you are doing low tier map or low awakening, then mostly low tier monsters spawn like Crystalline Brawler. Knights and Sentries are high tier, so they are a little rare.

Slowly kill redemption monsters. When all monster in area are dead, change to Raise Spectre gem. Hold corpse target key (usually 'a') and check all the corpses.

When you find Redemption Sentry, raise the spectre. If you have a spectre bank*, also raise Knight. Go back to your HO to raise the other Spectres. It's easier to do in HO because desecrate in map will spawn all monsters.

*I really recommend to make a spectre bank, so you can keep your redemption spectres always.

Maybe I should make a guide video for this?

please make a guide video, thx
"
kayella написал:
Yes, Knights have the best balance. They are melee, move fast, good APS. They can freeze lock monsters. If spiders despawn, you have some safety and time to cast desecrate and respawn spiders. EVF is still the best boss killer though.

You can use dual cluster with S&S and it is better clear than RS. Did you see my recent video? It had dual cluster RS mapping T16 Promade. I did the same with S&S and it felt smoother and safer. The biggest problem with RS is the long delay between their attacks. But spiders and Knights are hitting so quickly.

I can make an S&S update video. T16 map run + Sim + Sirus. For Sirus, I just went straight to the fight without changing my equipment, so still using Wreath!

For Sim, it's much easier if Knight also has melee splash.
I'm not sure I agree with RK > RS for clearing with spiders; maybe it's because of the extra DPS from 240% elegant hubris, the modifications I've made to the build vs yours or that I never found the right rhythm. I don't know, but each time I've tried them out they've been notably slower. Granted I haven't done any high delerium maps with knights and compared that so that might be better.

My setup differences:
1) Fire (or lightning) damage corrupted Arakaali's Fang, Fortify Boots, and Curse on Hit ring using CwC Cyclone + Desecrate + offering. Also Holy Relic in lieu of Animated Guardian.

Through this setup, I get or apply:
Assassin's Mark
Elemental Equilibrium debuff
Extra health regen (through the Holy Relic's nova)
Elemental Army debuff (linked to Holy Relic)
Fortify
Stun/Knockback immunity
"Phasing" (not actual phasing, but the ability to travel through enemies)

2) Awakened GMP over LMP.
Since Spiders will converge on a single beefier target after the trash is dead, it's less necessary to keep Spectre single target high in most situations. Also with Awakened GMP, the DPS loss is slightly less due to the extra 10% increased attack speed from the quality compared to LMP. It's really only the conquerors, shaper/elder guardians or end game bosses that I bother swapping out AGMP.

3) Minion Movement speed
The big hangup for me with clearing non-delerium maps is not always the damage, but the actual killing. With Redemption Sentries many of the enemies are 1 hp before I (or my spiders) even get there so the faster the spiders can get there to finish them off the better. Since I don't need phasing through watcher's eye, I leave Vaal Haste linked to Awakened Generosity giving the spiders a serious speed boost. I also use 2x22% ring enchants so my spiders sit at 262% movement speed during Vaal Haste.

There's some defensive tweaks too such as molten shell with armor flask instead of rumi's but the above is what I've done to make my clear speeds as efficient as possible.
Hey guys!

Anyone could help me get the redemption sentrys specter can't find them

Thanks!!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация