Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
wasabexx написал:

Does that make sense? So "socketed spells have +2% critical chance" is compatible with the Raise Spectre gem since it is a spell, and it would help out Slave Drivers a lot since they use spells, but it won't help RS at all because they don't use spells.

"
arikshkol написал:
my bet would be that:
"socketed spells have +2% critical chance"- is raising the critical strike chance for sure
and "socketed attacks have +% critical chance"- is raising the critical strike chance at certain conditions when using the socketed attack because of a coding loophole

"
ShmooDude написал:
"+2% to Critical Strike Chance"

... with no mention of Minions. And as we all know, if it doesn't specifically mention minions, it doesn't apply to them. So I'm not really sure it works at all.

I was thinking about support gems in POE and also support gem mod.

We have easy mods like 'socketed gems are supported by concentrated effect'. Conc effect doesn't have minion tag, but it supports linked minions. It has aoe tag, and SD spell also has aoe. When we use it, SD spell becomes very small. So we know it works.

'Power Charge On Critical Support' only has tag 'support'. But we know it works with minions because minions get power charges.

So I thought 'socketed spells have 2% critical chance' is similar. It is like support and it is only for spells. Raise Spectre is socketed in the and it is also spell gem. So it works.

I could be completely wrong though!

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Ok so I went ahead and just tested it ingame. I crafted 2 helmets, one elder with "socketed attacks have +3% to critical strike chance" and the other a shaper with "socketed spells have +3% to critical strike chance".

Then I run blood aquaducts with 3 different setups - first setup was with a regular helmet (no mods) with raise spectre and power charge on critical. Next I ran it with the elder helmet, and finally with the shaper helmet.

First of all, there is some RNG involved, because my base crit is 12.5%, and PCoC is 35%, so that's avg of 4.375% chance for my redeption sentries to get a power charge. But, at least I can visually SEE when it happens.

So for the regular helmet, it was about what was expected, they rarely got power charges on my runs.

For the Elder helmet with "socketed ATTACKS have +3% to critical strike chance", it was exactly the same, they rarely got power charges.

But for the Shaper helmet with "socketed SPELLS have +3% to critical strike chance", now they got power charges often! And since power charges help to get other power charges, they would often get 2-3 per pack.

So in conclusion, even though there is some RNG involved, it was very clear to me that the Shaper enchant "socketed spells have +% to critical strike chance" WORKS, even for spectres that don't use spells.

So it looks like PoB was correct! (and I was wrong lol)
Hello, POB(FC) show 2kk damage on reremption sentry with solo gems and about 1kk LMP+pierce, with almost the same equip on 1108page(double cluster) With frenzy charge on RS + feeding frenzy and etc

I think this is smth wrong, but what exactly? profile is open.
"
kayella написал:
I was thinking about support gems in POE and also support gem mod.

We have easy mods like 'socketed gems are supported by concentrated effect'. Conc effect doesn't have minion tag, but it supports linked minions. It has aoe tag, and SD spell also has aoe. When we use it, SD spell becomes very small. So we know it works.

'Power Charge On Critical Support' only has tag 'support'. But we know it works with minions because minions get power charges.

So I thought 'socketed spells have 2% critical chance' is similar. It is like support and it is only for spells. Raise Spectre is socketed in the and it is also spell gem. So it works.

I could be completely wrong though!

Support gems work with minions unless they specifically mention otherwise as far as I know. That's why so many of them say "Cannot support minions." They don't need a minion tag to work.

I'm talking about the tooltip:
Скрытый текст

That's in a +2% spell crit chance helmet socketed with spell echo, vicious projectiles and elemental damage with attacks just to show what I mean.

Note a few things, especially related to Spell Echo since it affects both Raise Spectre and the spectres themselves. It has 3 lines on the tooltip:

"Spell Repeats an additional time"
"This Spell and Minions have 70% more Cast Speed"
"Minion's Spells Repeat an additional time"

The first is for the player, the last is for the minions and the second applies to both. However the elder affix is ambiguous so I could see it going either way. Since @wasabexx tested it and noticed a clear difference I'm inclined to believe it does work.
"
ShmooDude написал:

Support gems work with minions unless they specifically mention otherwise as far as I know. That's why so many of them say "Cannot support minions." They don't need a minion tag to work.

I'm talking about the tooltip

Oh, you meant the tooltip!

If you link Increased Critical Strikes it looks the same.

Скрытый текст

The support gem says:
'supported skills have 50% increased critical strike chance' and
'supported skills have +1% to critical strike chance'.

But tooltip only has 'minions have 50% increased critical strike chance'. The +1% has no 'minions have'.

But @wasabexx has did the testing! So, we can say it works :)
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 29 мая 2020 г., 11:19:11
"
alexashko написал:
Hello, POB(FC) show 2kk damage on reremption sentry with solo gems and about 1kk LMP+pierce, with almost the same equip on 1108page(double cluster) With frenzy charge on RS + feeding frenzy and etc

I think this is smth wrong, but what exactly? profile is open.

Don't worry too much about the number in POB. There are many settings to change the number in POB. Some people turn on all the settings to show big numbers. Some turn nothing on. I try to make a realistic setting.

If you follow the gear and it feels good in the game, then you are correct!
"
wasabexx написал:
Ok so I went ahead and just tested it ingame.
Скрытый текст
I crafted 2 helmets, one elder with "socketed attacks have +3% to critical strike chance" and the other a shaper with "socketed spells have +3% to critical strike chance".

Then I run blood aquaducts with 3 different setups - first setup was with a regular helmet (no mods) with raise spectre and power charge on critical. Next I ran it with the elder helmet, and finally with the shaper helmet.

First of all, there is some RNG involved, because my base crit is 12.5%, and PCoC is 35%, so that's avg of 4.375% chance for my redeption sentries to get a power charge. But, at least I can visually SEE when it happens.

So for the regular helmet, it was about what was expected, they rarely got power charges on my runs.

For the Elder helmet with "socketed ATTACKS have +3% to critical strike chance", it was exactly the same, they rarely got power charges.

But for the Shaper helmet with "socketed SPELLS have +3% to critical strike chance", now they got power charges often! And since power charges help to get other power charges, they would often get 2-3 per pack.

So in conclusion, even though there is some RNG involved, it was very clear to me that the Shaper enchant "socketed spells have +% to critical strike chance" WORKS, even for spectres that don't use spells.

So it looks like PoB was correct! (and I was wrong lol)

Big thanks for testing this.

Do you mind if I add it to the FAQ?
Well, I feel dps is not so big, arc+brand with about 10kk dps feels like 3-4 times faster boss killing.

I want to try pledge of hands, if i find it on market with good colors.
I am totally sure that the ShaperMod on Helmets work for Raise Spectre Gem. The Mechanic behind is right as Kayella already explained, its cause of the SpellTag from RaiseSpectre Gem. The ElderMod does not work for Spectre cause of these Mechanic.

Still have

left thats not in any SaleTab of me but would give it away if its for Anyone who will use it.

Edit: The Enchant on it opens also other Ways to get Hatred with Generosity, Skitterbots with Bonchillsupport and Haste work together if used with an Amulet like

Around 70-80 Mana are left for Skills. I have 152 Mana left cause of all my Gems with -ManaReserved Corrupt and no need to skip any of my Auras after LogIn to Raise AG-Golem and Zombies. My Profile is open if AnyOne wants to see the Way i gone.

Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
Последняя редакция: LeandroHazard. Время: 29 мая 2020 г., 12:03:20
"
kayella написал:
"
DubyaC написал:

Why does the Spectre/Spider with Redemption Sentries use Power Charge on Critical? The shield already gives 10% power charge on kill to allies so my units always all have 3x power charge, even when not using that gem.

I think it would be better to switch to anythign else... elemental focus, awakened vicious proj, or deathmark. Currently using elemental focus instead of the power charge on crit.

LMK if I'm thinking about it wrong... thanks!

Yes, change the gem. PCoC is from early league and I was trying to increase crit chance, but there are better way to get more damage now.

If yyou want more damage use Vicious Proj or Ele Damage.

Ele Focus stops freeze and chill.

I can't!!! Haha. Armor is 3 blue, 3 white.

For mapping, I have:
--Ele damage w/ attacks
--lesser projectile
--Pierce support
--Raise Spectre
--Minion damage
--(Blue / empty)

So I need the most powerful blue gem, which is ele focus, but I lose chill/freeze.

For bossing, I need to be able to swap out the two projectile and put in deathmark.

For bossing, we need 4b/1r/1g ... vicious proj, ele focus, deathmark.

Ideal mapping for the change you noted is 2b/3g/1r if I remove ele focus.

In order to do both of those set ups, I would need an armor that is some combo:
--2b/1r/1g/2w
--2b/1r/0g/3w
--2b/0r/1g/3w

That would be rough to make!

I think I'll just stick with my current setup and maybe use deathmark static instead of ele focus if I feel I need the chill/freeze. Deathmark still adds dmg while mapping.

--------
edit:

I did the combinatoric math ... if I chromatic my armor to be exactly 4b/1g/1r, and do nothing but 1-3 white vorici, I would only need to bench it on average =1/.31 = ~3.2 times to get one of the above combinations. That's not too bad at all. cost me 5 exalts at most then I'll have an armor with an ideal lineup for both mapping and bossing.

edit2:

Found an even better one!

Chromatic the armor to exactly 3B/2G/1R

Do nothing but 1-3 white vorici.

Any combination of:
--2b/1r/1g/2w
--2b/1r/0g/3w
--2b/0r/1g/3w
--1b/1r/1g/3w

... which is exactly 1/.3833 = ~2.6 average attempts.

Noice.

Последняя редакция: DubyaC. Время: 29 мая 2020 г., 12:35:35

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация