Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
ShmooDude написал:
I don't have any videos though I might see about making one later if I can figure out what I have to record it with.

It's not too much worse than the 240%. Mostly because it's a witch elegant hubris so I lose the Lord of the Dead cluster, Ravenous Horde and have to heavily invest in life nodes elsewhere since I lose access to the Heart and Soul and Cruel Preparation clusters.

After moving some points around (taking some life nodes allocated elsewhere since I'm gaining 30% life) PoB says 2.07 mil without and 2.45 mil with so that's a 18% gain from the Elegant Hubris at the same increased life percentage. Noticeable, but it's not build breaking.

I use OBS to record. It's pretty easy to use and I found easy guides for it.

Seems like your build without hubris is pretty good. 2M is still a lot of DPS actually!
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Just a quick question about auras with Redemption Sentries. Currently I'm running Generosity+Hatred+Haste and unlinked Skitterbots.

But what about replacing Haste with Bonechill support linked to Skitterbots? So it would be Generosity+Hatred, and then Skitterbots+Bonechill.

Wouldn't that increase their DPS by quite a bit? I don't think the loss of APS would hurt that much, even with Vaal Haste active, since they are slow to begin with. I don't count Vaal Haste into any calculations anyways since it's not up that often.
"
Orbu написал:
Took a break for a few weeks but coming back now.

I league started with Slave Drivers and then had followed the guide and gearing/gems for the Spiders + Redemption Sentries build (before it had its own PoB) and I noticed some of the 6L gems changed.

What is the preferred 6L gem setup for fast map/delirium clearing, please?

I currently have Raise Spectre + Minion Damage + Deathmark + Vicious Projectiles + Poison + Damage on Full Life

It looks like it should be:

Raise Spectre + Awakened Minion Damage + Power Charge on Critical + Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks + Pierce + Lesser Multiple Projectiles

Is that still best recommendation?

Thanks much in advance!

Actually, I think this is better.

Raise Spectre + Awakened Minion Damage + Deathmark + Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks + Pierce + Lesser Multiple Projectiles

This will be good for map bosses too.

If you do endgame bosses, easy swap is LMP -> VP. You can also swap Pierce -> Hypo.

PCoC was my idea to get power charges for freeze, but many people said it's not reliable. So, I now recommend Deathmark. It has some base damage, but the import part is it will force your spectres to focus on the boss. If you don't use deathmark, the spectres run to you when you move away from boss for safety.

Poison support is for spawning the spiders without your help. But actually is easy to just cast desecrate when you need spiders. Remember you necro must be close to the desecrate corpse or spiders won't spawn!

🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
\

i got a new helmet is it good enough to socket RS?
idk damage feel about the same as before
what gems should i socket in the helmet?
by the way ty for the tips i was able to finish simulacrum thank to you all
"
arikshkol написал:
\

Looks like the damage would be about the same, maybe a little less. I'm pretty sure that the "socketed spells have +2% critical chance" doesn't do anything for Redemption Sentries, because they use attacks, not spells
"
wasabexx написал:
"
arikshkol написал:
\

Looks like the damage would be about the same, maybe a little less. I'm pretty sure that the "socketed spells have +2% critical chance" doesn't do anything for Redemption Sentries, because they use attacks, not spells

Mmm from what kay wrote i understand that raise spectre is a spell so it should apply.
Idk i just finished simulcarum deathless and killed the 2 bosses together in the same wave withought switching gems (the helm have 3w sockets), might be pure luck as well
"
wasabexx написал:
Just a quick question about auras with Redemption Sentries. Currently I'm running Generosity+Hatred+Haste and unlinked Skitterbots.

But what about replacing Haste with Bonechill support linked to Skitterbots? So it would be Generosity+Hatred, and then Skitterbots+Bonechill.

Wouldn't that increase their DPS by quite a bit? I don't think the loss of APS would hurt that much, even with Vaal Haste active, since they are slow to begin with. I don't count Vaal Haste into any calculations anyways since it's not up that often.

I tried testing this in POB, but it seems like Bonechill isn't supported at all in POB. I tried linking it to some other chill area skills (vortex, cold snap), and it doesn't change anything (and yes, I did select "Enemy is Chilled". I even opened up my Ice Nova CoC build and when I take out Bonechill from it, nothing changes there either. So it seems like PoB just doesn't support it.

So I guess the only way to actually test it would be to try to see the difference in-game, which is often very hard to do :(

On another note, if anyone needs Redemption Sentries, feel free to PM me in-game and you can get them from my hideout
"
wasabexx написал:

Haste aura is actually more for your own survivability. You use it with Watcher's Eye to get perma-phasing.

Perma-phasing prevents body blocking from monsters. It will let you run through monsters. It increases survivability because monsters have an attack time, for examples 1.5s. So if you run through a monsters, it will attack. But when the attack animation finishes, your necro is already in a different place.

If you don't have phasing, then you get body blocked, you stay in the same place and the monsters hits you.

You can get the same from quartz flask, but need to remember to always press it and need full charge all the time.

"
wasabexx написал:
I tried testing this in POB, but it seems like Bonechill isn't supported at all in POB.

It works in the game. Link them and then put your mouse on skitters, Bonechill will highlight. That shows it works.

Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 28 мая 2020 г., 16:02:31
"
arikshkol написал:
"
wasabexx написал:
"
arikshkol написал:
\

Mmm from what kay wrote i understand that raise spectre is a spell so it should apply.
Idk i just finished simulcarum deathless and killed the 2 bosses together in the same wave withought switching gems (the helm have 3w sockets), might be pure luck as well

It works. The helmet mod supports the Raise Spectre gem so the spectre will get crit.

The damage will be the same as a 6L. The benefit of using helmet is you can use 6L body for something else, eg. 5L zombies + 5L AG.

The best helmet is made with Horror essence. @LeandroHazard made this great helmet.

"
arikshkol написал:
"
wasabexx написал:
"
arikshkol написал:
\

The gems that are linked to your Raise Spectre gem depend on both the Raise Spectre gem itself AND the type of spectre raised. For example, Spell Echo will cause you to raise multiple spectres when you cast Raise Spectre, but it will ALSO make your Slave Driver spectres use Spell Echo for their spells. But if you have Redemption Sentries, your Spell Echo will still work when you cast Raise Spectre (it will raise multiple spectres), but it will be worthless for your Redemption Sentries since they don't use spells. On the other hand, Vicious Projectiles works great for RS, but it doesn't work at all for SD.

Does that make sense? So "socketed spells have +2% critical chance" is compatible with the Raise Spectre gem since it is a spell, and it would help out Slave Drivers a lot since they use spells, but it won't help RS at all because they don't use spells.

I know that PoB shows that the "socketed spells have +% critical chance" gives extra crit and that "socketed attacks have +% critical chance" does not show any difference for RS, but I'm pretty sure that is an error. PoB is not correct on quite a few things actually.

I will say that I could be completely wrong. I'm only basing this on experience with other gems linked to Raise Spectre, so this could be different. But I think it works the same way and I'm willing to bet that PoB is wrong in this case.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация