Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

which spectre would be best for killing Uber Elder in SSF?
My friends say that Slave drivers will die to easily.
accidentally lost my redemption sentries. Anyone do me a solid and help me out
Balance changes are out. It seems to me that in the coming league, there is no significant nerf to necromancers, except for the nerf on Corpse Pact, but I'd like to hear your opinion.
How does Elemental Army work in the League Start / SSF setup with the Zombies and Stone Golem? I am not sure how they will grant lightning exposure as mentioned? It would only grant exposure if Zombie/Stone Golem do lightning attacks right, not just from any lightning damage in general (ie from Slave Driver spectre)?
"
kayella написал:
Скрытый текст
"
muramiri написал:
Kay, did you know that with:
Crussade Helmet with spell block,
Crusader Amulet with Spell block,
some spell block on shield,
2 Flexible Sentries (2 nodes jewels),
Block craft on armor;
Mystic Bulwark and Arcane Guarding;
Tempest Shield and Bone Offering

You can reach permanent max block?

But you don't need so many items and GB for high block chance. This is the 3.9 tank build version with 75/63 block: https://pastebin.com/NMQiDgjt

Int shield can roll 12% spell block. That will give 75/75!

I tried GB in 3.9. I didn't like it actually because when you block, you always take damage.

I mean, you can reach max block with those items without glancing blows.

I was looking into a build with no block stacking at all, only Glancing Blows, Mystic Bulwark and Bone Offering (Bone Offering lvl21 and Mystic Bulwark give enough spell block to reach the cap after Glancing). I played a Trickster with Glancing and enjoyed it a lot
Последняя редакция: muramiri. Время: 15 июня 2020 г., 23:29:50
"
Seldric_ написал:
How does Elemental Army work in the League Start / SSF setup with the Zombies and Stone Golem? I am not sure how they will grant lightning exposure as mentioned? It would only grant exposure if Zombie/Stone Golem do lightning attacks right, not just from any lightning damage in general (ie from Slave Driver spectre)?

You will have Wrath Aura that grants lightning damage to minions, o they can apply exposure.
"
KickerMW написал:
which spectre would be best for killing Uber Elder in SSF?
My friends say that Slave drivers will die to easily.

Redemption Knight or Sentry. Good DPS and 405% life mod. SD has 100% life mod.

You only need to change some gems to swap between spectres too!
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
muramiri написал:
"
Seldric_ написал:

You will have Wrath Aura that grants lightning damage to minions, o they can apply exposure.

That makes sense, thanks. Don't know why I didn't think of that.
"
kx10yf написал:
Balance changes are out. It seems to me that in the coming league, there is no significant nerf to necromancers, except for the nerf on Corpse Pact, but I'd like to hear your opinion.

No mention of minion or spectres. Safe.

Don't use Corpse Pact in spectre build. Safe.

Major change is cluster jewels. I think the very top end of spectre damage (using double clusters) will be nerfed. But it won't be a big problem. For example, a no cluster build can still get 2-2.5M per spectre.

"
Many Cluster Jewel notables were problematic when stacked multiple times. Rather than limiting notables to one, we've instead rebalanced or significantly changed these notables, or added caps to the maximum value you can receive from a certain kind of effect.

Some Cluster Jewel Brand notables have also been rebalanced.

Weightings of Notables and other modifiers have been adjusted, with the most powerful notables and two jewel sockets being much less common, as crafting an exceptional cluster jewel was far too easy.

I think this will affect Vicious Bite and Precise Commander because GGG wants to reduce crit damage.

"
Critical Strike Multiplier values have been lowered from almost every passive, as well as from some items. Critical-based characters far-exceeded non-critical characters later in the game; this will bring the two a little closer together.

-

Edit: I looked on reddit. It seems like the balance change did a lot of nerfing. Lots of replies. Spectres fly under the radar this time! ^^
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 16 июня 2020 г., 4:05:45
Me. Looks at other build curiously for league start. Me. always comes back to spectres every league start ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация