Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
joshato написал:
T16 map: https://youtu.be/aaD5slUdtyE

These are not slave drivers.

That's because you don't use Slave Drivers in T16, you use RS in red maps instead...
Последняя редакция: Mentoya. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 17:24:31
Yeah I really love RS got to sirus today and AL5 just wondering what to work towards next since damage is just falling a bit off so I was wondering if +1 spectre chest is the next purchase I should make.
"
Bijuboi написал:
Yeah I really love RS got to sirus today and AL5 just wondering what to work towards next since damage is just falling a bit off so I was wondering if +1 spectre chest is the next purchase I should make.

Damn, you are smoking through the content.... Yea, RS absolutely dominate!!! I used them once before, easily gets you to eng-game.... Just wish they would have been available for leveling LOL.
Последняя редакция: Mentoya. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 17:39:28
"
Mentoya написал:
"
Bijuboi написал:

Damn, you are smoking through the content.... Yea, RS absolutely dominate!!! I used them once before, easily gets you to eng-game.... Just wish they would have been available for leveling LOL.

Yeah I am really loving the build it's getting a bit hard now with t14s+ but conquerors are still going well and sirus wasnt too bad just need to push for the other 2 spectres now i guess.
Hi just wondering as i saw that you didn't use any cluster and was wondering why, also is level 100 viable with this build?
What anointment are you guys taking? We already have Death Attunement from tree and they don't stack multiple times iirc
since they nerfed molten shell, what are you guys using? steel skin? immortal call?
"
Anomaly33 написал:
What anointment are you guys taking? We already have Death Attunement from tree and they don't stack multiple times iirc

If you look at page 1 of this guide under the section of "annointments" you can annoint your amulet and get the exact same effect as the death annointment from the tree, meaning you can spect out of it once you get the annointment for the amulet.

I took the tree one for now since I'll probably be replacing my amulet several times.
Noob question but what does RS mean do you mean Pure Spectres
I have a question for people running RS without cluster jewels, how is damage after t11 maps? SD seem to be lacking DPS here.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация