Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Does Flesh Offering stack with Bone Offering? As in can we have both active at the same time?

And how do we manage mana with almost all the mana reserved (Cant cast stone golem etc).

Edit: Just wanted to thank Kay for this amazing build. Just transitioned to RS and so far so good!
Последняя редакция: imRadial. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 20:14:31
"
imRadial написал:
Does Flesh Offering stack with Bone Offering? As in can we have both active at the same time?

And how do we manage mana with almost all the mana reserved (Cant cast stone golem etc).

Edit: Just wanted to thank Kay for this amazing build. Just transitioned to RS and so far so good!

Offerings don't stack, you can only have one l active.

You should summon everything in your hideout with auras turned off. If your golem is dying too often its probably because the gem is still low level.
Последняя редакция: turko. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 20:17:46
"
turko написал:
I have a question for people running RS without cluster jewels, how is damage after t11 maps? SD seem to be lacking DPS here.

they have 60% of SD damage. its tough even on 6L
"
Mentoya написал:
"
Anomaly33 написал:
What anointment are you guys taking? We already have Death Attunement from tree and they don't stack multiple times iirc

If you look at page 1 of this guide under the section of "annointments" you can annoint your amulet and get the exact same effect as the death annointment from the tree, meaning you can spect out of it once you get the annointment for the amulet.

I took the tree one for now since I'll probably be replacing my amulet several times.
I mean page 1 just shows Death Attunement with no mention of speccing out of it, but ok... where are you putting those passive points to get more value than from the nodes around Death Attunement?

I'm not a theory crafter or anything but it seems like just leaving the tree as is and anointing Ravenous Horde or something would be better? Could be wrong idk
I league started with this and have had a very smooth level up to low 80s so far. On the cusp of yellow maps, and am starting to feel the ceiling with my current gear and setup. For my weapon 1s, should I run another setup than the Desecrate-Offering-Cascade if I don't have the Diadem helm?

Also advice on next gear pieces would be much appreciated.

I think there is a typo in the Base Build Section/ Gem Links for Boots. It says 2 Blue, 1 Red and 1 Blue or Green but the gems shown are 1 Blue, 2 Red and 1 Blue or Green.
"
Saltbringer написал:
I league started with this and have had a very smooth level up to low 80s so far. On the cusp of yellow maps, and am starting to feel the ceiling with my current gear and setup. For my weapon 1s, should I run another setup than the Desecrate-Offering-Cascade if I don't have the Diadem helm?

Also advice on next gear pieces would be much appreciated.

You are much further than me, as I'm only in act 5, but based upon my experience in previous leagues playing this build, once you get level 20/21 gems and have a couple of more spectre's, you'll be much more powerful... Some folks have already beaten sirius with this build, stick with the guide and you should be fine....It gives you tips on maximizing your specters
"
MrBulgogi написал:
I think there is a typo in the Base Build Section/ Gem Links for Boots. It says 2 Blue, 1 Red and 1 Blue or Green but the gems shown are 1 Blue, 2 Red and 1 Blue or Green.

Fixed!

(Thank you)
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella написал:
"
ShmooDude написал:
Cluster Jewel weights got nerfed pretty hardcore. Our medium cluster isn't too bad (though still worse) but the large is ridiculously difficult using traditional methods.

Craft of Exile estimates ~3.5k attempts using Alt + Augment + Regal just to get Vicious Bite + 2 sockets. If you want Renewal that becomes 70k.

Assuming we can use targeted augments from harvest it should be fine as we can augment crit to get Vicious Bite (it's the only crit node on minion damage) and then use the life augments for Renewal and Feasting Fiends.

If we can't use seed crafts, then we'll probably either need to forgo Vicious Bite or use the lightning or cold node as we discussed a while back to pick up an extra Vengeful Commander instead (not sure which would be better).

I think GGG paid attention to your Sentry showcase video and made VB ultra high end. :>

Step1:
Alt spam to get 2-passive (1500/suffix)

Step2:
Tier 2
Primal Viper Grain
Augment an item with a new Critical modifier

= Vicious Bite (63/suffix/crit)

Step3:

Tier 2
Primal Chimeral Grain
Upgrade a Magic item to a Rare item, adding two random modifiers

Renewal is 500/prefix
Feasting Fiends is 1000/prefix
Rotten Claws is 500/prefix

So good chance to get Feasting Friends + Renewal/Rotten.

Hey Kay,
just wanted to let you know that this does not work.
You cannot craft cluster jewels with either fossils, harvest or any other crafting method.
The reason is that cluster jewel notables DO NOT have tags.
So crit mod on cluster jewel simply does not work (it will not let you craft).
And also fossils dont work.
I think that is because notables are not real affixes and therefore were never meant to have tags.

Normal jewels work fine, also the "normal" stats on clusters might be affected by future crafting options (like +ES if u can craft defense) but the notables on cluster jewels do not have tags, so no target crafting will ever be possible until that is changed.
Tested it with several jewels, also non minion ones.

For example you cannot craft "physical" on any attack damage jewel, even tho it has several physical damage notables.
No tags, no crafting :(
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Последняя редакция: KalHirol. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 22:15:17
"
imRadial написал:
Is it normal that after using Dread Banner, Skitterbots, Wrath im left with 49 mana? Cant cast Raise spectre/Zombie.

Yes, it is. But since your minions do all the killing, that is enough mana for whatever movement and marking skills you've chosen.

So the process is: Turn off an aura. Summon zombies. Remove spell echo. Summon spectres. Turn on aura.

Get halfway through a map and realize you forgot to resocket spell echo...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация