Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
KalHirol написал:
Скрытый текст
"
kayella написал:
"
ShmooDude написал:
Cluster Jewel weights got nerfed pretty hardcore. Our medium cluster isn't too bad (though still worse) but the large is ridiculously difficult using traditional methods.

Craft of Exile estimates ~3.5k attempts using Alt + Augment + Regal just to get Vicious Bite + 2 sockets. If you want Renewal that becomes 70k.

Assuming we can use targeted augments from harvest it should be fine as we can augment crit to get Vicious Bite (it's the only crit node on minion damage) and then use the life augments for Renewal and Feasting Fiends.

If we can't use seed crafts, then we'll probably either need to forgo Vicious Bite or use the lightning or cold node as we discussed a while back to pick up an extra Vengeful Commander instead (not sure which would be better).

I think GGG paid attention to your Sentry showcase video and made VB ultra high end. :>

Step1:
Alt spam to get 2-passive (1500/suffix)

Step2:
Tier 2
Primal Viper Grain
Augment an item with a new Critical modifier

= Vicious Bite (63/suffix/crit)

Step3:

Tier 2
Primal Chimeral Grain
Upgrade a Magic item to a Rare item, adding two random modifiers

Renewal is 500/prefix
Feasting Fiends is 1000/prefix
Rotten Claws is 500/prefix

So good chance to get Feasting Friends + Renewal/Rotten.

Hey Kay,
just wanted to let you know that this does not work.
You cannot craft cluster jewels with either fossils, harvest or any other crafting method.
The reason is that cluster jewel notables DO NOT have tags.
So crit mod on cluster jewel simply does not work (it will not let you craft).
And also fossils dont work.
I think that is because notables are not real affixes and therefore were never meant to have tags.

Normal jewels work fine, also the "normal" stats on clusters might be affected by future crafting options (like +ES if u can craft defense) but the notables on cluster jewels do not have tags, so no target crafting will ever be possible until that is changed.
Tested it with several jewels, also non minion ones.

For example you cannot craft "physical" on any attack damage jewel, even tho it has several physical damage notables.
No tags, no crafting :(
So poedb and craftofexile are incorrect? You're sure you had a proper level for the jewel (attack damage jewel has 2 physical modifiers, one ilvl 68 and one ilvl 75). Wouldn't surprise me if it's not doable but just wanted to double check.

Since Vicious Bite is so prohibitivly expensive, the guide should probably plan around not using it. Mention it as a GG gear thing but not something everyone should be aiming for.
Why isn't slave drivers in the leveling guide? I could replace cannibal fire-eater for slave drivers as soon as I can get to act 5? In the past I remember slave drivers made me go super fast lvling the acts but with a zoo of cannibal fire-eater, raging spirit, and a couple others I feel like I am going 50% slower. If I can replace sd with cannibal fire-eater, I can remove raging spirits? I hate to cast them and I think they're the ones slowing me down.
Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 22:46:11
hi everyone,
im using slave driver spectres... why most build suggest ele weakness as curse? is it better than conductivty?
Hi Kay,
For S&S build, I see hatred and haste aura, but having both on leaves me at 0 mana.
Any help would be appreciated.

edit: I think this is fixed by sovereignty skill.

Best,
Последняя редакция: drlichee. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 23:31:28
Kay

Great guide thank you.

Wanted to check with you and validate the proper gems for RS mapping spectres with Victarios is:

Raise spectre
Hypothermia
Elemental damage with attacks
Minion damage
Deathmark
LMP
"
ShmooDude написал:
So poedb and craftofexile are incorrect? You're sure you had a proper level for the jewel (attack damage jewel has 2 physical modifiers, one ilvl 68 and one ilvl 75). Wouldn't surprise me if it's not doable but just wanted to double check.

Since Vicious Bite is so prohibitivly expensive, the guide should probably plan around not using it. Mention it as a GG gear thing but not something everyone should be aiming for.

Well it might be a change with this patch.
But neither fossils nor harvest seems to do anything.
And if you try to craft with harvest you get the same error message as you get when you try to craft "attack modifier" on a body armour.
"Target item has no affixes possible for this craft".
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
"
KalHirol написал:
Well it might be a change with this patch.
But neither fossils nor harvest seems to do anything.
And if you try to craft with harvest you get the same error message as you get when you try to craft "attack modifier" on a body armour.
"Target item has no affixes possible for this craft".

Could be a bug? There are some body armour mods with 'attack' tag.

Attacks have +(1.1–1.5)% to Critical Strike Chance
Gain Onslaught for 3 seconds when Hit

etc.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Is there a specific gem order for the "Trigger A Socketed Spell When You Use A Skill" to work properly?

Right now I have Bone Offering -> Desecrate -> Summon Skeleton, and it is not working well.

Bone Offering uptime isn't 100% and sometime it goes a while until a skeleton is summoned. If I leave the summon skeleton out, the Bone Offering and Desecrate works together perfectly for a 100% uptime.
If I want to level up with slave drivers starting at act 5 anything I should change? I am following the lvling guide right now

Is this wand good for pure spectres build? I'm not sure how to evaluate such things

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация