Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Surfinn написал:

Crafted this one myself, pretty good rolls. Thanks for the guide on how to do it.

Is the blind noticeable?

As far as I know, the blind only applies to skills in the weapon that can hit, but I'm not entirely sure if it works with the vaal skeletons.

Since skeletons are actually superfluous at higher levels, it might be possible to replace it with something like bladefall.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
M0nteCristo написал:
Can we replace offering flesh with enduring cry for better survivability??

Enduring Cry (and other war cries) cannot be triggered. This was changed in 2.0. What is possible is putting Immortal Call + Efficacy + Inc Duration in the trigger wand, then self-casting Enduring Cry to get 3 end charges. This will give you about 2.5s of phys immunity, but the cooldown on trigger is 4s, plus eduring cry has a cast time, so it has at least 1.5s of 'vulnerability and it breaks the fluidity of the build's movement. When I tested it, I often got hit by monsters immediately after casting.

Overall, it's not worth it.
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
emjaiz написал:

I noticed you specced out of the Reduce mana reserved nodes. How are you running two auras without that?

We play with 0 mana, because of -x mana cost on rings/amulet. Even the cheap chaos craft -7 is enough if you dont have max level of Storm Brand/Flame Dash, which is really not needed anyway.

I'm currently working on the build guide revisions for the end-of-league event, and 3.7. There will be a number of major/minor changes based on people's feedback.

Specifically, the build variant that runs with 0 mana will be added to the advanced build section.

I'm also looking for build variant submissions from other people, such as Tusk's triple aura version. For a submission, I need people to post their gear and PoB, as well as any notes.
"
Tusk_Luv написал:
"
evilmindcz написал:
Finally the right implicit, after two failes. I dont have balls to go for movement speed/onslaught like Tusk_Luv, so guess this will do for now... :-)

Congrats!

Chaos res is a nice 2nd implicit i think.
Lab enchant now?

The ones on my char also took 3 or 4 attempts i guess, but tons of fossils after (was not lucky with ms + other rolls combined)

I hate lab so much, not sure if i'll ever enchant it... :-)
And this is kinda crappy roll, but i'm not sure i wanna reroll it now (i still wear my old boots untill i get to my i86 memory located far far away anyway), because of the crappy base of the boots. I might try to do another ones using only better bases, i still have shitload of bases the i bought.

But my primary QoL crafting goal is now anticurse/antibleed shield, so far 5 failes... :-(
Currently testing out the Build with more Shield Nodes (no Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics) Bone Offering and Mistress of Sacrifice (instead of Puppet Master)but honestly i dont feel any difference (except my Guardian and Stone Golem dont drop that much) and I think ill gimp myself too much with that. ( Loosing about 800 life and a lot of Dmg) Clear Speed and Dmg feels still fine. Still getting occasionally 1-shotted in Delve but i thought about even going with Enfeeble and/or Temp Chains for Delve, just to see if it does any Difference :D

Also thought about going a 3rd Curse Flammability/Proj.Weakness on me and giving my Animated Guardian Gloves with Ele Weakness on Hit. He needs Melee Splash then i guess that means no Stone Golem anymore. Dang....Sooo many Options :D

heres my PoB Link https://pastebin.com/w6Xgm10W
Последняя редакция: Anena. Время: 18 апр. 2019 г., 13:56:01
"
kayella написал:
I'm also looking for build variant submissions from other people, such as Tusk's triple aura version. For a submission, I need people to post their gear and PoB, as well as any notes.

@kayella here in more detail

i actually play near the "original" build. I was go back to Necromatic Aegis and pushed my life to 8K (without shield). I play without Vaal Skeletons because i love the block of the zombies and also i have on this way 6zombies + the AG to trigger ignite.

Stats with my actually setup:

defense:
8k life
40%/30% dodge (with watcher's eye 40/37)
all eleresi on 109%+
Fortify (from AG)
near enemys cannot crit (from AG)

dmg per spectre:
4.3mil+ normal / 2.3mil+ shaper

https://pastebin.com/FKNUysDz
(im not sure if we have "enemy covered in Ash", i think not but if someone knows more about this, please tell me)

also i play not every time with "Unending Hunger" (for sample shaper)

My Gear:
Скрытый текст

i rolled a tonne boots but was not really lucky than i try to roll base-boots with onslaught and the same, rip currency

My AG Gear:
Скрытый текст

Weapon - kingmaker
- fortify buff, culling strike and add rarity (counts not for the AG self)

body Armor - garb of the ephemeral
- nearby enemies cannot crit / allies action speed cannot modified to below base value

helmet – a corrupted Devoto’s devotion with 2%lifereg
- 2%lifereg / chaos resi / movement speed

boots - rare boots (35 fire- 20light resi / 30% movement speed / Enchant: 2%lifereg if u were hit recently)
- 2%lifereg / fire and lightning resi to cap (cursed 109%+)

gloves - southbound with 16%life
- 16% maxlife / 40-50%coldresi
Последняя редакция: spacor. Время: 18 апр. 2019 г., 13:52:28
"
Magritte написал:
Im experimenting with Solar Guards focusing on crits. Power charge on critical for sustain on prolonged fights. With all the buffs considered, they almost reach 60% crit chance, and with Crit multi gem and Kingmaker on my animate Guardian, they almost reach 200% multi.
PoB shows 1M DPS per solar guard, which is pretty nice considering their DPS uptime compared to Fire Eaters.
I need to recolour my chest to test the single target setup in practice though

Finally managed to get Vorici to research, and was able to test my crit version against Uber.
This time I used Flame Sentinels. Again, deathless, no effort. Just run around and watch them die.
Flame sentinels seem to be the best spectre IMO. I ran the math against Solar Guards: the time SGs spend using the low damage beam and stuck in that animation is 1.2s every 8s (in my setup). If you take that into account, FS only deal around 20% less damage for the utility of extra projectiles/fork.
A pro tipp for every console player with this build: play maps with solar guards not for clearing speed or better qol as cfes no, because only of the huge fps drops that cfes cause. For bosses like guardians, shaper and so on take back cfes. You dont have to change the build or linked colors or armor. Just put out phantasm for controlled destruction, faster projectiles for greater multiple projectiles and add element focus on 6 slot, if you only have five dobt use ele focus.
Use phase run without cast when damage taken, phase through the maps, recast every 4-6 seconds your minions for dps boost and let everything die and call it a day. But remember: if you use a skill if you phase running phase run ends. Beware of that. If not, you stay surrounded by a huge pack and die instantly.
Same strategy for delve. Dont stop, run trhough, call, phase, done. Easiest delving i ever had before (with cfes it works a lot better but is is also doable with sgs).
That's a easy solution for huge fps drops. I can do easily every map with this setup but for harder bosses use cfes they do a shitton of damage.

I say this because the build with cfes for map clearing is unplayable. The fps drop is so hard that you have always screen freezes and 5fps...

Thank you for your build! I love it! The best starter for me till now and it plays very smooth. It's sad that we cant use cfes all the time on consoles. Maybe they fix it in the future.
Последняя редакция: Japan. Время: 18 апр. 2019 г., 21:14:38
Quick question anyone is welcome to answer.
So if I'm just starting maps, is it advisable to maybe buy a T16 map and then re-raise my minions in that t16 map, and if I do so, does that mean when I go back to the T1, my minions will be significantly stronger, as they will be of a much higher level, thus increasing my dps?
"
Mentoya написал:
Quick question anyone is welcome to answer.
So if I'm just starting maps, is it advisable to maybe buy a T16 map and then re-raise my minions in that t16 map, and if I do so, does that mean when I go back to the T1, my minions will be significantly stronger, as they will be of a much higher level, thus increasing my dps?

that's one way to do it.... but there is a much cheaper way.... pay a lot less to someone to get you to a lvl80+ zone in Cavas zone and raise your specters there....
Long Live the Templars !!!!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация