Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
evilmindcz написал:
Magritte - what do you use cooldown recovery speed for, Convocation?

Convocation, Focus, flame dash and phase run. It's just quality of life, but if feels really good to be able to reposition spectres more often. For the movement skills, I also use a Haste watcher's eye with 40% reduced cooldown, so my flame dash has a cooldown of 1.22s. When I had Phase run linked to inc. duration, I was able to maintain it permanently even without frenzy charges.
Последняя редакция: Magritte. Время: 20 апр. 2019 г., 9:11:07

Was gonna show later, but showing now -- first in the game --
Onslaught + Spectre boots ;)

Took 3 tries several days ago, ~42 ex worth total (~14 ex per try), and i'm sure could take even more.
Will take tons of currency to fossil them perfectly now.

So am also open for a Fractured Fossils Service now and in nearby future if anyone wants to try and get a lucky copy of them.

@SpookyScarySpectreons
Последняя редакция: Tusk_Luv. Время: 20 апр. 2019 г., 16:40:29
I think i already saw someone offering the service for 2ex few days ago (i had permanent live search on spectres boots just to see how i'm pricing mine), but anyway gratz, cant wait how godly it will look like at the end! :-)

BTW how exactly the fractured fossil works, i think its mirror copy with totally random stats, so quite a gamble?
Последняя редакция: evilmindcz. Время: 20 апр. 2019 г., 17:01:16
"
evilmindcz написал:
I think i already saw someone offering the service for 2ex few days ago (i had permanent live search on spectres boots just to see how i'm pricing mine), but anyway gratz, cant wait how godly it will look like at the end! :-)

BTW how exactly the fractured fossil works, i think its mirror copy with totally random stats, so quite a gamble?

Ye those were these boots :D

(gave them to a friend to try fract, was planning to be offline till Monday, but came back earlier)
they were already almost godly today (tier 1 life, 3% life tier 1, life regen tier 1, +1 spectre tier 1, +6% ms if not hit tier 1... but no 35% MS :d Exalt orb made tier 1 life + armor roll :d)

Mirrored copy with the stats of fossils u put into resonator. As fixed and random as a regular resonator craft. Keeps all implicits, sockets and quality. Can be nice, can be average, depends on luck like a lot in PoE :)
Последняя редакция: Tusk_Luv. Время: 20 апр. 2019 г., 18:19:51
Holy ... i would kill for those :o Congratz to you!!! Meanwhile i dont even get how to craft normal + Dmg Spectre Boots =(
This is the PoB for my Crit Frost Sentinels version, if you want to add to the alternate builds session:
https://pastebin.com/J29C4TRq

Shaper DPS: 1.1M per Frost Sentinel
(sustained damage, no temporary buffs like flasks, vaal skills or Focus)
Life: 6700

Note: I edited my shield to include bonuses not calculated by PoB, such as Animated guardian gear, Zealotry Watcher's Eye and the extra crit chance against enemies on consecrated ground.

Commentary: This is a very expensive variant because of Aul's amulet, but excels in quick mapping as well as endgame bosses. For mapping I suggest a different setup: Raise spectre - Minion damage - Crit multi - Hypothermia - Summon Phantasm - Greater multiple projectiles. This requires at least 1 white socket if you want to alternate between the mapping and single target setups.

Gear
Скрытый текст

Videos
Phoenix map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljP8BqxZIL4
Uber Elder deathless https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZaV4mZzT2c
Последняя редакция: Magritte. Время: 22 апр. 2019 г., 22:12:06
Uber elder down my first time ever, with just 4 spectres (AG died early on). Took 3 sets of frags.

I'm still having serious issues keeping Stone Golem staying alive on high tier stuff. (83+ nexus maps mostly). So I swapped it out for AG and WAS enjoying AG for mapping, but it also died on Uber Elder. I don't think I'll have a problem with it dying anymore and on UE I was still learning the mechanics, but it's really tough for me to keep SG/AG alive on tough content.
I'm using 19/20 Minion Life (Don't think 20/20 would have made the difference on UE, it still was taking massive amounts of damage) and 20/20 minion resist gems on AG.
Последняя редакция: venroh. Время: 21 апр. 2019 г., 1:11:47
Thank you
@Magrite - Would you mind sharing your AG setup please? I think that ice build sounds reaaaallly nice =P Thanks a lot for sharing
"
RoosterAfro написал:
@Magrite - Would you mind sharing your AG setup please? I think that ice build sounds reaaaallly nice =P Thanks a lot for sharing

I'm using the same setup as in the guide. Southbound- Kingmaker - Gruthkul pelt - victarios charity - Leer cast

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация