Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
InfinityAtEnd написал:
"
Mentoya написал:
Quick question anyone is welcome to answer.
So if I'm just starting maps, is it advisable to maybe buy a T16 map and then re-raise my minions in that t16 map, and if I do so, does that mean when I go back to the T1, my minions will be significantly stronger, as they will be of a much higher level, thus increasing my dps?

that's one way to do it.... but there is a much cheaper way.... pay a lot less to someone to get you to a lvl80+ zone in Cavas zone and raise your specters there....

Okay thanks for the tip! actually I just realized that I need to get my desecrate to higher level before this will work anyway lol.. I think I may just buy a level 20 desecrate rather than wait
"
Japan написал:
A pro tipp for every console player with this build: play maps with solar guards not for clearing speed or better qol as cfes no, because only of the huge fps drops that cfes cause. For bosses like guardians, shaper and so on take back cfes. You dont have to change the build or linked colors or armor. Just put out phantasm for controlled destruction, faster projectiles for greater multiple projectiles and add element focus on 6 slot, if you only have five dobt use ele focus.
Use phase run without cast when damage taken, phase through the maps, recast every 4-6 seconds your minions for dps boost and let everything die and call it a day. But remember: if you use a skill if you phase running phase run ends. Beware of that. If not, you stay surrounded by a huge pack and die instantly.
Same strategy for delve. Dont stop, run trhough, call, phase, done. Easiest delving i ever had before (with cfes it works a lot better but is is also doable with sgs).
That's a easy solution for huge fps drops. I can do easily every map with this setup but for harder bosses use cfes they do a shitton of damage.

I say this because the build with cfes for map clearing is unplayable. The fps drop is so hard that you have always screen freezes and 5fps...

Thank you for your build! I love it! The best starter for me till now and it plays very smooth. It's sad that we cant use cfes all the time on consoles. Maybe they fix it in the future.

A pro tip for FPS: try not using Summon Phantasms. I doubt consoles are that weak and it's FPS, most likely u'r talking about Server/Engine Issuses that PoE has.
On consoles it appears to be incinerate that causes most of the FPS lag. On PS4 with an ssd I ran three t15 maps with CFEs and no phantasms and every abyss and shrine dropped me below 3fps. I did three more maps with solar guards and phantasms and no abyss or shrine dropped me below 15 FPS. Admittedly a small sample but the difference was immediate.

I haven't unlocked uber elder yet so I am not sure if the fight is laggy or not.

Thinking of giving the flame sentinel variation a try, my dps is stupid right now so I think i can spare %20.
Does anyone know if Frost Sentinel's Ice spear pierces all targets in the second form, just like the player's Ice spear?
I'm thinking about building a cold based version based on frost sentinels.
Testing various spectres combinations, so far i like most the version with 2xCFE + 2xSG - SG are able to kill (with phantasms) things offscreen, and CFE will take care of anything that gets too close. I'm at 520 delve now, and so far it doesnt looks like i'll need any changes to my normal setup - i buffed animate guardian as much as possible because i really really want to have fortify this way, not with weapon swaps. This is my 4th guardian so far, all deaths only from nexus bosses, as i dont know their "tells" good enough to be able to get him out of trouble every time.

I changed most of my equip yesterday, so far not a single one shot from delve/t16 nexus - when i die sometimes, its usually something like me being afk reading website etc... :-)

I switched the build to crit and cold-based, using Frost Sentinels. Got their DPS to 1M each, and did another deathless uber. This setup was the best so far. The spawns get instantly frozen, even the portals. Elder and Shaper only last around 1 second at each phase.
This setup is also the best for general map and delve farming I found. Frost guardians aggro from really far, and their shots seem to spread in a wider cone than the fireballs do.
It was a pretty expensive switch though, as I had to get a hatred Aul's amulet (10 ex).
I'm still missing the +1 curse chest craft, never lucky =/
I just did my first Cortex, died 3 times from some mechanics i didnt know, but even if it was not a summoner friendly one (turbo, dmg penetrate resist, chain 3 times), all spectres and guardian survived. Now i guess its time to check some videos what to actually do it deathless... :-)
Quick question to the buffs while on consecrated ground from bottled faith and the watchers eye transfer to specs?

Also Magritte what gem setup do you use for bosses? I currently have 1 mil dps per CFE but using your gem setup my Flame sents have 450k.
"
Bigrozz написал:
Quick question to the buffs while on consecrated ground from bottled faith and the watchers eye transfer to specs?

Also Magritte what gem setup do you use for bosses? I currently have 1 mil dps per CFE but using your gem setup my Flame sents have 450k.

Since Bottled faith and the watcher eye's apply increased damage taken to enemies, it means they will take increased damage from any source, including your spectres. However, you have to be the one who creates the consecrated ground, via your own Storm Brand on a unique enemy, for exemple. This is what I understand from the mechanics. As far as I know, there's nowhere to find reliable information on this.

When I was using Flame Sentinels, I used: Spectre - Minion Damage - Crit Multi - Power charge on Crit - Spell echo - Elemental focus.

When using PoB to calculate your DPS, be sure to tick "minions use power charges" in the settings, and also edit one of your items to include your Animated guardian +50% crit multi to allies, which is huge.

Here's my PoB for Flame Sentinels: https://pastebin.com/tnrwp977
It's not factoring in Bottled Faith, my watcher's eye bonus, vaal haste or shock from the ring. This is only sustained actual damage, not inflated. It's 800k per spectre, which in reality translates to more damage than Fire eaters, considering the longer DPS uptime, as FEs run around a lot of the time not attacking.
Последняя редакция: Magritte. Время: 19 апр. 2019 г., 21:29:40
Magritte - what do you use cooldown recovery speed for, Convocation?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация