Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Can someone give me RS Spectre?

-------------------
Got it, for free. thanks @ nice community
Последняя редакция: Sudo22. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 5:03:29
How good is plaguebringer over mistress of sacrifice? Getting so much life on block/even being able to get max block/spell block from bone offering(glancing blows), and personal move speed with flesh offering from mistress.
is the dps increase really that substantial?
Eh, spent over 200c right now for stupid WAND...

2x tried to get the bog one with +2 skill - not even a single of those...

around 10 times to get +1 minions - again nothing...

Tried to vaal spectres - 6 gems, 5 lvl 20, one downgraded to 19 -.-'

so unlucky this elague with crafting... -.-'
Последняя редакция: Zeratul_PL. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 5:16:20
Just to reiterate : the pure spectres version IS a glasscannon, but it helps to get more spectres to wipe out stuff faster and so they can take hits for you (as long as you're still careful with your movement).

As for the wand, don't forget you can also essence spam with essences of fear (they roll 60+ minion damage for the highest ones), which helps getting a decent wand on the cheaper side. I would suggest going for a regular damage and attack speed wand (for minions, of course) instead of a +2 wand, as boots and amulets aren't too hard to get res on along with the +gems.

Upgraded my gear quite a lot yesterday, and holy if those white sockets on the chest help. Elemental Focus is +451k damage PER SPECTRE compared to hypothermia. Currently sitting (according to pob) at 1.45M damage per spectre (x5), still really squishy and gear needs harvest crafting (amulet for example) but it's getting there somewhat. Will maybe use a Rumi and possibly explore some other defence layers (at least for Sirus, who hurts a LOT).

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: IchiSumeragi. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 5:25:41
"
Mentoya написал:
"
TheBigNasty написал:
"
Mentoya написал:
I just got to maps and while my character's gear is crap and is nowhere near being good,I'm getting discouraged by reading all of these comments of lots of people having problems, etc...

I loved Kay's pure spectre video, but it seems that due to all of her high end awakening gems that one is probably going to need 50 to 100 exalt in order to make it to end game with the spectre build.

I know that Kay is probably playing Standard due to her unlimited access to currency, and while I can do that too, I don't like standard and want to stay playing league...

I just don't want to invest anymore time if this is the type of expensive build that will takes tons of exalted orbs to do well in end-game, and that's only because of my more limited play time, as I can't play this game multiple hours per day....

The standard/starter version is pretty cheap and will carry you quite far.

When you mention quite far, what do you mean? I get confused when people say "end game" as I'm not sure when "end game" starts. I mean how far can one take the starter version? I know that Kay mentioned that Zombies die in end-game so you won't want to use them...

I played mostly base version(i had devouring diadem and AG) with SD up until recently, i could clear every T16 map(except ele reflect obviously) pretty fast and easy. A6+ Sirius was my only issue as SD die on it, but if you want you can stick to the base build and even SD to get all your currency needed to full spectre build
Concerning the pure spectre version, why would we use Victario's Charity without Necromantic Aegis?

Also, I can do the trigger craft if anyone needs, ig: Snookii
Just whisper me, craft costs 3c.
"
Snoukz написал:
Concerning the pure spectre version, why would we use Victario's Charity without Necromantic Aegis?

This is addressed in the last 5 pages. I don't remember which page it's on, but it is talked about.
"
WR47H написал:
"
Snoukz написал:

This is addressed in the last 5 pages. I don't remember which page it's on, but it is talked about.

Found it:
Apparently Holy Flame Totem is enough to get the endurance and frenzy charges going!
"
mefistofx написал:
"
WR47H написал:
"
mefistofx написал:
Hey guys, just wondering if wand like mine is worth to upgrade to have attack speed for minions? Cost is about 5 ex on market

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/zbMMlb0i4

Not even close to 5 ex. I mean, sure you can go way higher than that, but it's not necessary to get minion damage, +1 minion gems and attack speed

Sorry but I don't understand. I'm looking for something like in filter below with free socket to craft trigger socketed spells. Yesteday I saw few for 5 ex and wondering if this attack speed for minion will help with bosses. To be honest don't know what mods should I looking for right now

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/XmqQ6KRIP

Does someone know the answer for my question? I'm looking for a quite good wand and don't know what stats for RS matters to improve their dps

Made a few upgrades yesterday, damage feels really good, and I'm liking Avian. Wish I didn't have the dead % damage per frenzy charge mod on the amulet, but I can live with it. Going to remove/add the lightning damage to get lightning res, then slam life with Harvest and I think that's my GG amulet. Sad I lost the dex on it, but made up for it in other places.

Still working on the belt. Want to get rid of the stun duration for another resist, and then I think it's pretty much done (could remove the ES and then craft on flasks don't consume charges/increased effect/or hybrid life).

Wand I need several remove/add speed from Harvest, so hopefully the patch this week will make that more accessible so I don't have to pay 100C to someone for the craft!

Then finally I can work on changing out my body armor. At that point, I think that's just 100% endgaming it, and perhaps I'll focus on cluster jewels. I need to get a iLVL 75 large cluster, so I guess I'll save up for that in anticipation for the new changes.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация