Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

That wand looks super sick!

If you were going to craft a +1 spectre armor from scratch, would you go with ES oder Armor base?
There are quite a few cheap 6l astral plates on trade which we could work with.
Isnt the +1 spectre armor drop only from the mines and cannot be crafted?
"
Snoukz написал:

If you were going to craft a +1 spectre armor from scratch, would you go with ES oder Armor base?

+1 spectre armor is delve drop only, cannot be rolled by crafting.
"
Snoukz написал:

I'm going to save up for a 6L Astral Plate for the resists. I might look into getting some elder two-toned boots as well with +1 spectre gems on it. Resists are kinda low atm due to the mods I have.
Still got problem with surviving. I am being oneshotted by Shaper Guardians which is kinda annoying?

Any tips how to make the build more defensive?
I am using bone offering instead of flesh, have 6,6k HP and around 63% block while offering is up. 15% phys reduction without flasks.
Is there a bug with Sirus 8 ? My animate guardian keep dying with 2ex gear and a ton of minion life. It disappeared without me noticing. All of my Spectre, Golem still alive and full hp btw. It been so frustrating. Is anyone like me?
I just built my AG with dying breath and a couple of other random uniques last night but when i logged back in, it's gone. Kinda frustrating. How are we supposed to preserve our AGs?
Hey @Kay!
I am running spiders version now and want use Enhanced Vaal Fallen spectres, but if they do no physical damage why we using Hatred? What aura should be used? And what curse?
I think about Raise Spectre - Multistrike - Concentrated Effect - Minion Damage - Melee Physical Damage - Elemental Damage with Attacks or Deathmark

Then Pride instead of Hatred, Vulnerability curse, drop EE, we dont need it with EVF, right? Dread banner and Flesh and stone may be.
"
Saltbringer написал:
I just built my AG with dying breath and a couple of other random uniques last night but when i logged back in, it's gone. Kinda frustrating. How are we supposed to preserve our AGs?

Just summon him again (use AG skill).
Gteetings Exile. Please can you tell me wich build option is better for HC?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация