Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Magritte написал:

Mapping setup:
Here things get interesting. There are many different combinations of gems, depending on preference, availability of white sockets and the amount of lag your computer can take.
Recomended (requires a white socket): Raise spectre / Minion damage / Increased Crit multiplier / Summon phantasm on kill / Pierce / Greater multiple projectile

Alternative gems for mapping: Spell echo (really laggy with GMP), Hypothermia, Bonechill, increased critical strikes. Find what works best for you.[/spoiler]

Thanks for the write up. I'll add it to the build guide.

I was just wondering, did you test Elemental Proliferation vs Hypothermia?

You lose the 39% more damage, but have 10% more freeze chance (20% vs 10%) and any freezes are applies in an aoe radius.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
zxundlegend написал:
What/When/Where: to do to have that double implicit headgear, I believe it overwrites before because of enchantment. Man I haven't played in ages. Summoner could have that burst and deathless in hardcore now.

It's part of the current league's crafting system.

Rare times can drop with 'fractured' mods. These mods are combined to create new implicits.

Implicits are now their own separate mod to enchants.

So now it's possible to have: 1 enchant, 3 implicits & 6 explicits.
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 30 апр. 2019 г., 10:19:01
"
carlos0091 написал:
Hi, i love this guide..i'm new in poe and is very easy start play with this necro
I have 1 question, u have 2 curse in the gems, how can i have dual curse?
Sry for my noob question and my english, and ty for all

For my personal build, I have +1 curse on my body armour:

Some people get +1 curse on their amulet. Gloves can also give +1 curse.

You can get +1 curse from the passive tree (look for 'whispers of doom ')

Dual curse is more of a 'luxury', for the basic build that can clear uber elder, single curse is enough.

"
zxundlegend написал:

I have multiple ways to complete the story acts.

1. Leave labs and only complete them before or after the last Kitava.

2. Have a Summoner friend get you a Solar Guard by desecrating them at hideout from that you summon your own spectres. Side note you should level your raise spectre and desecrate gem.

3. Flame Sentinel is good enough to take down Izaro of normal lab or even until end game.

They will only survive if you have 4L, leveled the gems (raise spectre and desecrate & resummon every level up) lastly get the skill node minions have regen.

Thanks, Zxund, for your reply. I'm more curious if using this build as a starter of a league. If that's the case, I think that I won't be that much behind other players on Day 1, so option 2 is not really an option, is it? So I guess I could put off doing lab tho. What gem level would you recommend before doing labs, so spectres could be good and tanky?
"
TxE4GL3k написал:
I'm more curious if using this build as a starter of a league. If that's the case, I think that I won't be that much behind other players on Day 1, so option 2 is not really an option, is it? So I guess I could put off doing lab tho. What gem level would you recommend before doing labs, so spectres could be good and tanky?

I'm in the process of overhauling the levelling guide, but you can do normal lab after you get Wraithlord + Raise Spectre + Minion Damage + Controlled Dest + Ele Focus. This would be in Act 4, so you can either use Flame Sentinel or Goatmen. If you want to hold off until Act 5, you will get access to Prayer Guards (chamber of innocence), which are Solar Guard's little brother (same fireball, but no beam). Try each and see which you like and hold on to them until you can get Solar Guards.

Wraithlord is the key unique in levelling because while your Raise Spectre gem is low level, it affects a negative modifier on spectres' hp, so they are quite fragile. Wraithlord gives them 1000hp, 1% regen and 2 gem levels. This will massively improve their survivability.

Do the second lab after you get Solar Guards in Act 8, solaris temple.

Once you complete second lab and get Soul Weaver ascendancy, you can replace Wraithlord because it gives spectres 100% increased life.

I recommend holding off 3rd lab until you can get 5L Vis Mortis or a Tabula Rasa. 4L spectres might not have enough dps to kill Izaro before he one-shots you.

To answer your earlier question, a friend finally played this build (and summoner) for the first time and was able to kill uber elder at level 83 with modest gear (gems were level 18/19) and with a tabula rasa.

Flame Sentinel: shoots multiple fireballs, semi-tanky, weak single target
Goatmen Fire-raiser: shoots fireball and magma ball, squishy, good single target
Prayer Guard: shoots single fireball, semi-tanky, good single target
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 30 апр. 2019 г., 12:41:33
"
kayella написал:
"
zxundlegend написал:
What/When/Where: to do to have that double implicit headgear, I believe it overwrites before because of enchantment. Man I haven't played in ages. Summoner could have that burst and deathless in hardcore now.

It's part of the current league's crafting system.

Rare times can drop with 'fractured' mods. These mods are combined to create new implicits.

Implicits are now their own separate mod to enchants.

So now it's possible to have: 1 enchant, 3 implicits & 6 explicits.

I see, that's nice and thanks.
"
kayella написал:
"
TxE4GL3k написал:
I'm more curious if using this build as a starter of a league. If that's the case, I think that I won't be that much behind other players on Day 1, so option 2 is not really an option, is it? So I guess I could put off doing lab tho. What gem level would you recommend before doing labs, so spectres could be good and tanky?

I'm in the process of overhauling the levelling guide, but you can do normal lab after you get Wraithlord + Raise Spectre + Minion Damage + Controlled Dest + Ele Focus. This would be in Act 4, so you can either use Flame Sentinel or Goatmen. If you want to hold off until Act 5, you will get access to Prayer Guards (chamber of innocence), which are Solar Guard's little brother (same fireball, but no beam). Try each and see which you like and hold on to them until you can get Solar Guards.

Wraithlord is the key unique in levelling because while your Raise Spectre gem is low level, it affects a negative modifier on spectres' hp, so they are quite fragile. Wraithlord gives them 1000hp, 1% regen and 2 gem levels. This will massively improve their survivability.

Do the second lab after you get Solar Guards in Act 8, solaris temple.

Once you complete second lab and get Soul Weaver ascendancy, you can replace Wraithlord because it gives spectres 100% increased life.

I recommend holding off 3rd lab until you can get 5L Vis Mortis or a Tabula Rasa. 4L spectres might not have enough dps to kill Izaro before he one-shots you.

To answer your earlier question, a friend finally played this build (and summoner) for the first time and was able to kill uber elder at level 83 with modest gear (gems were level 18/19) and with a tabula rasa.

Flame Sentinel: shoots multiple fireballs, semi-tanky, weak single target
Goatmen Fire-raiser: shoots fireball and magma ball, squishy, good single target
Prayer Guard: shoots single fireball, semi-tanky, good single target

yes, i have noticed that you are working on leveling guide in your guide. much appreciate it. Really kind of you and make the guide even more wonderful. I'm thinking to use this build for flashback event.
"
kayella написал:
"
Magritte написал:

Mapping setup:
Here things get interesting. There are many different combinations of gems, depending on preference, availability of white sockets and the amount of lag your computer can take.
Recomended (requires a white socket): Raise spectre / Minion damage / Increased Crit multiplier / Summon phantasm on kill / Pierce / Greater multiple projectile

Alternative gems for mapping: Spell echo (really laggy with GMP), Hypothermia, Bonechill, increased critical strikes. Find what works best for you.[/spoiler]

Thanks for the write up. I'll add it to the build guide.

I was just wondering, did you test Elemental Proliferation vs Hypothermia?

You lose the 39% more damage, but have 10% more freeze chance (20% vs 10%) and any freezes are applies in an aoe radius.

Never tested it but I don't think it's worth it. The spectres already have 70% chance to freeze due to crits. Maybe it could be useful for deep delving, to spread the freezes from low HP to high HP monsters
What would u recommend for Gloves/Helm/Boots enchants from the aspirants trial?
"
kayella написал:

Kayella, do we need to worry about any reflect maps?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация