Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Duskthorn написал:
What would u recommend for Gloves/Helm/Boots enchants from the aspirants trial?

For helmet, I think most people will recommend 40% spectre damage.
Alternatives are:
+36% to Animated Guardian Elemental Resistances, if you use AG (easier to res cap)
30% increased Convocation Cooldown Recovery Speed, for more convo spam
30% increased Flame Dash Cooldown Recovery Speed, if you use low level FD
150% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Stone Golems, for more regen from SG

Boots:
8% chance to Dodge Spell Hits if you've taken Spell Damage Recently
Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently

I think extra dodge is more useful than regen.

Gloves:
Trigger Commandment of Reflection when Hit, to summons a clone of yourself that will draw agro from monsters
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
TxE4GL3k написал:
yes, i have noticed that you are working on leveling guide in your guide. much appreciate it. Really kind of you and make the guide even more wonderful. I'm thinking to use this build for flashback event.

It's looking like I'll have to re-level a summoner to fix the passive tree in the guide because of the updated pathing.

"
TxE4GL3k написал:
"
kayella написал:

Kayella, do we need to worry about any reflect maps?

Elemental Reflect is a no go. Everything else is doable. You may have problems with no regen mod because of the 96% mana reserve.
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 1 мая 2019 г., 0:24:23
Have been banging my head against the wall over this. Elreon enchants, according to wiki, do not affect mana reserved. Following tusky's build, I have synced up my tree exactly and cannot for anything see how my aura costs get below 41, 41, 21 (Vaal Haste, Zealotry, Avian). I do possess a 5% bone helmet. I have all the reduced nodes he has, is the wiki wrong?

Edit: Cancel that, it's his jewel corrupts.
Последняя редакция: IxAMxSTUMPY. Время: 1 мая 2019 г., 8:35:21
"
IxAMxSTUMPY написал:
Have been banging my head against the wall over this. Elreon enchants, according to wiki, do not affect mana reserved. Following tusky's build, I have synced up my tree exactly and cannot for anything see how my aura costs get below 41, 41, 21 (Vaal Haste, Zealotry, Avian). I do possess a 5% bone helmet. I have all the reduced nodes he has, is the wiki wrong?

Edit: Cancel that, it's his jewel corrupts.

Yeah, you have to be extra careful following personal builds, especially something as tuned as Tusk's. I also didn't notice his two corrupted jewels.
Just made this helm and trying to make it work with this build.

Eternal Burgonet
+2 Minion Gems
level 18 burning damage
20 minion damage
Gems 30% more ele damage
8% accuracy
29% burn damage
minions deal 23% increased damage
15% light radious
+67 life

I am now using my 6L vis mortis for my zombies
Min Damage
melee physical
Brutality
Multistrike
Minion life

Trying to find the best combo for the helm to maximise DPS

Maybe I need a difference spectre those burn damage ones?

Maybe takohoma vanguards in helm and HOA or HOP in chest..
Последняя редакция: Deklnu. Время: 3 мая 2019 г., 0:14:13
I wanna try defeat the cortex but i dont know how because my minions even die in one of the nexus boss fight (the ball) and even I didn,t i have to portal out and resummon. Any tips on how to make the fight easier? Thanks
"
M0nteCristo написал:
I wanna try defeat the cortex but i dont know how because my minions even die in one of the nexus boss fight (the ball) and even I didn,t i have to portal out and resummon. Any tips on how to make the fight easier? Thanks

The ball one boss is hardest for spectres, especially with some mods. But this phase is different on Cortex, so it will most likely just kill you, not your minions... :-)
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
M0nteCristo написал:

The ball one boss is hardest for spectres, especially with some mods. But this phase is different on Cortex, so it will most likely just kill you, not your minions... :-)

Thanks for clarifying it. What do u have to do differnetly for the cortex's fight for minions? Do u have to cap their resistance/increased max life/change aura?
"
M0nteCristo написал:
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
M0nteCristo написал:

Thanks for clarifying it. What do u have to do differnetly for the cortex's fight for minions? Do u have to cap their resistance/increased max life/change aura?

Not really. I think the most important thing is just keep them safe with Convocation.
BTW i just finished delve 600 part of endgame grind, i didnt even needed any adjustments to my tanky version of the build - 8800 HP, phase acro, curse immunity. I died a few times, but no oneshots.

Hardest part was actually to keep guardian alive, in some nasty delve nodes you need to run away to the darkness, drop a flare and wait till guardian regens... :-)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация