[3.11] Kay's Spectre Summoner | League Start | Endgame | Levelling Guide | Crafting Guide | HC | SSF

Started out with this build, very nice for leveling, no issues.
I switched to Primal Crushclaws (Crabs) pretty early on, when we found out how strong they are. I do recommend toying with them, they do cold as well. Raise spectre - min dmg - phys dmg - multistrike - hypothermia - feeding frenzy. --- swap frenzy to ruthless for boss, or something else, if you need more damage.

Also, here's my wand that i managed to craft. It's pretty nuts.
Looking at doing the spectres+spider build, is cold-blooded killer no longer available on small life cluster jewels? Can't seem to find one, Craft of Exile puts it on medium. What should I do instead? Or should I try to get a medium?

edit: Just saw the OP is getting ready to update with the tree for spectres+spiders in 3.11. I'll wait for that then.
Последняя редакция: doctorsurgo. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 18:42:49
amazing build
DioKen
Последняя редакция: DioKen95. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 14:17:01
any one can craft Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill for me?
got one. tks AumFloweroflife
Последняя редакция: aquarius1302. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 20:55:59
Its a Ghastly eye jewel with "Minions deal # to # additional cold damage" ok for the pure spectre build? I ask because of Avatar of fire and the Elemental Equilibirum, the cold conervts to fire or?
Последняя редакция: ElPantera32. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 19:32:28
"
ephemeralkap написал:
I switched to Primal Crushclaws (Crabs) pretty early on, when we found out how strong they are. I do recommend toying with them, they do cold as well. Raise spectre - min dmg - phys dmg - multistrike - hypothermia - feeding frenzy. --- swap frenzy to ruthless for boss, or something else, if you need more damage.

How's the mapping with the new crabs?
"
ephemeralkap написал:

Never heard about them if you tried playing with Redemtion Sentrys,
how good are the Crabs compared to the sentries in mapping/bossing?
Последняя редакция: Asuras9393. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 20:19:10
Последняя редакция: Jarveling. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 20:47:44
I’m new to POE. How do I find the Redemption Sentry Spectre? I have been running a few maps but I keep getting 1 shot. I’m on PS4. I can’t seem to get my Atlas to change to Redeemer Influence and no idea even it it did change how I would even know. Any way someone could help?

Or am I able to raise from someone that could desecrate some for me please? I am level 72 so far and struggling with Tier 1 gray maps. UGH. I also can’t find any Chaos or Exhaulted Currency to buy any better gears.
i can't open pastebin, anyone can share raw code with me? notepad and wetransfer or something else

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация