Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

If I have an end game necromancer build already that uses specters, can I use that build to grab the Redemption Sentries and put them in my Specter Bank so that they can be used for the Pure Specter build when I am ready to switch to this build?

I thought it would be nice to start using the Redemption Sentries immediately when I start using Specters in this build but I am unsure if that is a good idea...

I want to use the Pure Specter build as my end game goal.
Anyone else have issues with Holy Flame rarely applying Frenzy charges? When I boss it rarely procs any charges. It only seems to proc when there are large packs and frenzy isn't really needed for them.

Would the totem benefit from something like faster casting?
hi guys! i made a pure spectres build and would ask anybody to take a look at it. My spectre gem level is 27, i could replace the boots and perhaps the amulet? my main problem right now is just getting straight one shot in t10+ mapping to the point i can't level up anymore.
https://pastebin.com/JSW7uku7
Последняя редакция: starawar. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 0:01:20
The weighting for vicious bite is insanely bad. How important is that cluster jewel passive?

The other option is to harvest craft it (it's the only critical mod on the jewel), but yikes.
I'm loving the build! Have had some luck this league, managed to get some nice gear going/crafted with plants. Managed to fossil/plant craft this wand today!:

Thanks for all the hard work in updating the guide and responding to questions!
does crown of the tyrant -enemy res debuff stack with the elemental army debuff when on Animate Guardian?

Anyone give me an idea of how to craft the rest of this weapon?
Последняя редакция: Ropa23. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 2:17:00
Hi Guys,
can someone donate me Redemption Sentrys, please?
IGN: BunsenSPK

Best Regards

EDIT: Got my Sentrys. Have a nice time Guys!
Последняя редакция: BunsenTV. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 2:53:11
I have lot of fun playing pure spectre summoner :D

What awakened gems should i buy in first order?
can someone donate me Redemption Sentrys, please?

IGN : MuffeNoot

Thanks got um ! :D
Последняя редакция: Highforce. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 6:07:34

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация