Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella написал:
"
wasabexx написал:
@Kay and everyone

I still see that everyone is trying to go for critical mods on their cluster jewels, but as I tried to point out before, there is better, stronger, and cheaper jewel configuration. And you gain 2 extra passive skill points!
Скрытый текст

For the Large Cluster Jewel, use the base "12% increased lightning damage", with 8 passives and 2 jewel sockets. For the mods, you want "Vengeful Commander", "Overshock", and ANY third notable, such as "Widespread Destruction", "Disorienting Display", or "Doryani's Lesson". Don't allocate the 3rd notable, it's useless, but we want it so that it puts that useless mod on the outside of the jewel, so we don't have to allocate it. That means we are just allocating 5 passives for the Large Cluster Jewel.

First of all, because of the crit nerf this league, Vengeful Commander gives more DPS than Vicious Bite. Second, we actually benefit from Overshock! The part that says "30% increase effect of shock" DOES apply to your Skitterbots! So the shock from skitterbots will cause enemies to take MORE damage. Normally a 20/20 skitterbot shock adds 15% x 1.24 = 18% more damage taken by enemies. With overshock, for a 20/20 skitterbot it's 15% x 1.54 = 23%. So if you want to compare it in Pob, change the shock effect to 23%.

And finally, since we are not allocating the 3rd modifier, we only use 5 passives for the large cluster jewel, so we gain 2 passives!

Oh and the fact that this jewel is MUCH CHEAPER!! So yeah, it's a better jewel setup all around.

------------------------------------

For Medium Cluster Jewels, it's the same thing. Increasing the aura effect is better than trying to increase critical. So instead of trying to get Precise Commander, instead go for either "First Among Equals" or "Replenishing Presence". Both give slightly more DPS than Precise Commander (less than 1%) but they are a LOT cheaper to get.

Nice idea!

I checked with my double cluster POB.

2x large lightning with Overshock, Vengeful + 4x medium with Vengeful, Replenish. And shock set to 28% (30% + 30% + 25%).
= 8.0M

2x large with renewal, feasting, vicious + 4x medium with vengeful, precise. and shock set 18%.
= 8.1M

Edit: *Ticked frenzy charges. Did not tick power charges (because can't get them against bosses).

Actually lighting cluster is better because renewal needs full life for DD bonus. Also RS has low APS, so most times you don't get bonus (10% of hit). And 4x replenish is 4% regen. very nice.

-

Edit 2: I think easier to craft too.

Get i50-67 (limit possible mods).
Use metallic fossil to get overcharged.
Use harvest fire craft to get vengeful.

can i use Renewal+Rotten Claws+Vicious Bite?
you build very fun. please guide new passive + cluster.
Последняя редакция: tanabank03. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 3:27:39
Hiya guys! I was thinking about spending some currency to get some cluster jewels for the Pure Spectre variant but before spending I wanted to ask ya'll how much of a dps/survival upgrade it'd be from not running clusters?
Hej guys, some help?
I have 4 spectres (lvl 25). i am lvl 73 myself, but my spectres and zombies take allot of damage wpithout indomitable army... i still have sacrifice for the regen.
I even lost a spectre (redemtion sentry) in a tier 1 map... How do u deal with their survivability, if u dont have either sacrifice and indomitable army on the pure spectre tree?
Thread of hope jewel, what ring size is needed for this build?
Последняя редакция: Inorognl. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 3:38:58
Hello 0/
How is cluster jewel update for pure spectre doing? :)
Would be happy to see a proper update, on the first page with explanations, crafting guide and updated tree.
Последняя редакция: Puryemail. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 4:19:26
Hello Kay, i would like to show you my current build (in terms of gear i will make no more changes) that i want to leave as a boss killer and get another build for mapping.

Here it is:
https://pastebin.com/mF8TsJyX

The setup allows for 9kk DPS with 3 frenzies up and up to 11kk with Vaal Haste up.

While i like it alot, there is a thing that annoys me: zombies and the fact that they die to Sirius and sometimes to Shaper.

I would like to change them for something else, something that has Culling Strike, but i dont want to buy a kingmaker for AG.

Can you help me with that?

"
muramiri написал:
Hello Kay, i would like to show you my current build (in terms of gear i will make no more changes) that i want to leave as a boss killer and get another build for mapping.

Here it is:
https://pastebin.com/mF8TsJyX

The setup allows for 9kk DPS with 3 frenzies up and up to 11kk with Vaal Haste up.

While i like it alot, there is a thing that annoys me: zombies and the fact that they die to Sirius and sometimes to Shaper.

I would like to change them for something else, something that has Culling Strike, but i dont want to buy a kingmaker for AG.

Can you help me with that?

Always spam convocation for Sirus it gives life reg to all minions and keeps them out of danger.
Последняя редакция: dailybg. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 5:47:16
Hi!
I play on ps4 and dont have a pc, so no PoB either. Can comeone check for me in PoP which setup has better DPS:
1. pure specters from this guide with Deathmark skill or
2. all the same, but Empower lv3 (lv4) instead of Deathmark
I am interested in results for both cases: with and wihout using Deathmark skill itself.
Used to play golems a lot, Empower is a must in those builds. Was surprised not to see one in here.

Thanks in advance!
"
kayella написал:
"
mefistofx написал:
Just found Awakened Multistrike Support. Is it worth to change my Redemption Sentries to Knights or should I just sell it

What Mods on wand are necessary to get more dps from spectres? This one below is mine. THe best witll be +2 to socketed gems - minion/skill gem?

Some people prefer Knights. I think they are better for bossing, but mapping is more dynamic because it's like play melee. But you should test and see if you like them.

Best wand mod is damage you can get up to 89% increase but very hard to roll if you want gem level as well. +1/2 is useful if it gives you gem level 25 and extra spectre. Minion speed isn't so useful for spectres because of cap.

Thanks for answer. In this case is it worth to push my Spectre gem up to lvl 27? Wondering what if +2 gem wand will be worth their price

My spectres attack speed is much lower than yours in PoB so it should work for me as a temporary solution I guess
Последняя редакция: mefistofx. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 6:33:45
Just finished crafting the strongest spectre astral for your build this league! Thanks Kay

I am a Mirror, I do not exist.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация