Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

can the pure spectre build do phys/ele reflect maps?
"
wasabexx написал:

Press "c" to look at your character, then click on skitterbots, and you will see "shock effectiveness". It's 0% with a 0/0 skitterbot gem, 24% with a 20/20 skitterbot gem, and 54% with 20/20 gem and overshock.

I see. Tys for answering about it!

The nice about it is ending with a few extra passive points.

"
un0wn01 написал:
@kay wanna start crafting some clusters now, saw the recent post about changing the notables. tried checking in pob for the dps changes using ur 3.10 dual cluster here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKFX0Dpt0oE&feature=youtu.be&t=860 but whenever i check old cluster vs lightning variation I'm always lacking dps by a huge margin. can u link me ur pob changes or just go for the new clusters

That PoB has the old cluster jewel numbers. That a look at vicious bit critical values :p

"
kayella написал:

Nice idea!

I checked with my double cluster POB.

2x large lightning with Overshock, Vengeful + 4x medium with Vengeful, Replenish. And shock set to 28% (30% + 30% + 25%).
= 8.0M

2x large with renewal, feasting, vicious + 4x medium with vengeful, precise. and shock set 18%.
= 8.1M

Edit: *Ticked frenzy charges. Did not tick power charges (because can't get them against bosses).

Actually lighting cluster is better because renewal needs full life for DD bonus. Also RS has low APS, so most times you don't get bonus (10% of hit). And 4x replenish is 4% regen. very nice.

-

Edit 2: I think easier to craft too.

Get i50-67 (limit possible mods).
Use metallic fossil to get overcharged.
Use harvest fire craft to get vengeful.

Do you mind sharing your idea to where spend the few extra passive points with lightning cluster setup?

Btw: Those numbers are with his medium cluster setup not using precise commander too?
Последняя редакция: Darkkaos. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 8:21:35
"
RM.KimJongKook написал:

Answered on the first page.
"
Just finished crafting the strongest spectre astral for your build this league! Thanks Kay

That chest :O I wish I knew how to make stuff like this!
"
kaygee82 написал:
"
Just finished crafting the strongest spectre astral for your build this league! Thanks Kay

That chest :O I wish I knew how to make stuff like this!

How do you guys even craft stuff like this?! D:
"

How did you put Shaper influence into Delve base? Just awaken exalt?

I was pretty sure this can be used only to combing 2 influenced items, not just one... and there is no "Shaper exalted orb" :O

Rest is not that hard, as we have harevest crafting which allows for way easier target- crafting :)
"
TheBigNasty написал:
"
RM.KimJongKook написал:

what about phys reflect?
Hi, I'm really strugling this league with currency (atm I have approx 1,5ex to spend). How should I prioritize upgrading my gear?
Thanks for reply.
"
RM.KimJongKook написал:
"
TheBigNasty написал:
"
RM.KimJongKook написал:

what about phys reflect?

It depends on your passive tree setup. If you are using cluster jewels with "Vengeful Commander", it boosts the effect of Hatred, which apparently also boosts the amount of elemental damage that is converted? At the very least PoB shows that it does. With my setup PoB shows that I'm doing 2% phys damage and 98% cold. And when I do phys reflect maps, my spectre health doesn't change at all, so it's fine.

Without cluster jewels I think the phys damage is around 8% and cold is 92%, so that would be dangerous to try phys reflect map, especially if you have very strong spectre DPS.
"
Zeratul_PL написал:
"

How did you put Shaper influence into Delve base? Just awaken exalt?

I was pretty sure this can be used only to combing 2 influenced items, not just one... and there is no "Shaper exalted orb" :O

Rest is not that hard, as we have harevest crafting which allows for way easier target- crafting :)

There is harvest crafts to add influence to items. I gamble with my chest but got elder one

Might go physical taken as fire , but since its ilvl 83 i wont get the best one , so for now its the gravicus craft for me
Последняя редакция: Nicklasa. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 9:59:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация