Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Has anyone stuck with the starter build? I've killed Sirus 5, guardians, and shaper so far with little issue (some deaths but that's on me).

My main concern is if I swap over to the pure spectre build I wouldn't see much of an improvement in bossing/clearing but it looks like most folks are making this swap
@kayella I had a thought about your Spectres and Spiders tree.

The aura nodes are one of the strongest non-notable nodes available (even discounting Vaal Haste). What if you drop the Spiritual Command wheel in favor of these by using 6 node aura clusters. You pick up 4 x 6% increased aura and one more node (probably either the Retribution notable for 10% minion damage, 10 str and int or the 10% minion damage 5% minion movement speed in the thread of hope).

It's only a 1.8% damage increase (5.9% during Vaal Haste) but it has the added advantage of being able to better utilize the small passive suffixes (since you can get two now), tripling the benefit.

Along a similar note, you could drop the two 4% life nodes at the bottom of the tree in favor of 3 node life clusters. It's not difficult to gain more value from the cluster jewel affixes over the 3% elemental resists and/or 8% armor.

EDIT: Also you should move the clusters to the left side so you gain 16% armor over useless elemental damage.
Последняя редакция: ShmooDude. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 10:58:24
Hi, I'm running SSFHC and having problems getting a 6-link (part of SSF life I guess).

Currently level 91, 7900 life, running a 5-link (slave driver spectres).

Is it worth to use Tabula Rasa even if it means -455 life and some less defences?

Res still at 75.

Is the increase damage enough to warrent it or is it just too risky for hardcore?
"
wasabexx написал:
"
RM.KimJongKook написал:

what about phys reflect?

It depends on your passive tree setup. If you are using cluster jewels with "Vengeful Commander", it boosts the effect of Hatred, which apparently also boosts the amount of elemental damage that is converted? At the very least PoB shows that it does. With my setup PoB shows that I'm doing 2% phys damage and 98% cold. And when I do phys reflect maps, my spectre health doesn't change at all, so it's fine.

Without cluster jewels I think the phys damage is around 8% and cold is 92%, so that would be dangerous to try phys reflect map, especially if you have very strong spectre DPS.
Hatred is extra, not conversion, but it does increase the proportion of cold damage vs physical and so has a benefit to spectre survivability through leech since it's increasing healing without increasing the reflected damage taken.

During Delirium, my spectres became powerful enough to make Physical Reflect untenable, but that might no longer be the case with the nerf to crit clusters.
Hi guys, I lost my RS somehow while changing gems and hanging out in my hideout, can someone help me out?

In game name : SneekPliskkens
Anyone have redemption knight share ? i want to try the melee spectre rn
Ign:HV_Testttt
Does someone have the trigger a socketed spell craft that can help me out? I can pay the craft fee plus tip. Thanks!

I got the craft! thanks again!
Последняя редакция: lost_blue. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 12:18:13
Can anyone give me RS? I had them and then changed some gems around and now desecrate won't give them back.

ign: SidmoSpectiesII

Edit: I got them, thank you!
Последняя редакция: Randed. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 12:19:54
"
wasabexx написал:
@Kay and everyone

I still see that everyone is trying to go for critical mods on their cluster jewels, but as I tried to point out before, there is better, stronger, and cheaper jewel configuration. And you gain 2 extra passive skill points!

For the Large Cluster Jewel, use the base "12% increased lightning damage", with 8 passives and 2 jewel sockets. For the mods, you want "Vengeful Commander", "Overshock", and ANY third notable, such as "Widespread Destruction", "Disorienting Display", or "Doryani's Lesson". Don't allocate the 3rd notable, it's useless, but we want it so that it puts that useless mod on the outside of the jewel, so we don't have to allocate it. That means we are just allocating 5 passives for the Large Cluster Jewel.

First of all, because of the crit nerf this league, Vengeful Commander gives more DPS than Vicious Bite. Second, we actually benefit from Overshock! The part that says "30% increase effect of shock" DOES apply to your Skitterbots! So the shock from skitterbots will cause enemies to take MORE damage. Normally a 20/20 skitterbot shock adds 15% x 1.24 = 18% more damage taken by enemies. With overshock, for a 20/20 skitterbot it's 15% x 1.54 = 23%. So if you want to compare it in Pob, change the shock effect to 23%.

And finally, since we are not allocating the 3rd modifier, we only use 5 passives for the large cluster jewel, so we gain 2 passives!

Oh and the fact that this jewel is MUCH CHEAPER!! So yeah, it's a better jewel setup all around.

------------------------------------

For Medium Cluster Jewels, it's the same thing. Increasing the aura effect is better than trying to increase critical. So instead of trying to get Precise Commander, instead go for either "First Among Equals" or "Replenishing Presence". Both give slightly more DPS than Precise Commander (less than 1%) but they are a LOT cheaper to get.

good info but I have a question.
I am using POB fork but seems like it calculate the shock effect twice, did I missing anything here or thats how it calcualte?

Saw it being discussed earlier, but why Fork over Chain for blighted maps? Not too sure on either so I wanted to check before I did my t16 blighteds

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация