Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

How far down should I have to go in Delve before I can expect to see a +1 Body Armor drop?
Hiya guys! I was thinking about spending some currency to get some cluster jewels for the Pure Spectre variant. But before spending I wanted to ask ya'll if you think it'll be much of a dps/survival upgrade from not running clusters?
"
Guias_Baltizar написал:
How far down should I have to go in Delve before I can expect to see a +1 Body Armor drop?

I have so far had Minion/Aura encounters at 123, 125 and 140

Though I have only had 1 spectre chest piece drop so far (from the 125)
Последняя редакция: adeleax. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 2:29:48
Finally finished my body armour for this league! In an effort to tank everything, I plan to use Divine Flesh in place of Resolute Technique from a Glorious Vanity jewel, which will make elemental damage trivial. As a result, I'm trying to get as much physical mitigation from gear as possible.

I might switch the crafted mod for a T1 life roll if I accumulate enough re-roll life crafts. Since it's the only life mod on there, I don't have to worry about removing anything else. I'm okay with this version for now.
Последняя редакция: thrdechelonelite. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 4:21:00
"
Guias_Baltizar написал:

RNG - you can get it on delve 50, and you can not get it on delve 750. The only difference is, the lower you are, the higher ilvl u get (i think around 150 it starts to be ilvl 83 which is max in delve), plus the deeper you are, the bigger chances for better loot are - like more fossils from single chest etc...
"
wallypoe написал:
"
oODKOo написал:
can someone help me upgrade my set, A8 Sirus is so hard thats crazy

make sure you swap mutiple project to vicious
put "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" jewel
But most important is know when to dash out the "die" laser beam

does that means , my set is good enogu hand i just need to learn the mechnic of sirus ?
"
thrdechelonelite написал:
Finally finished my body armour for this league! In an effort to tank everything, I plan to use Divine Flesh in place of Resolute Technique from a Glorious Vanity jewel, which will make elemental damage trivial. As a result, I'm trying to get as much physical mitigation from gear as possible.

I might switch the crafted mod for a T1 life roll if I accumulate enough re-roll life crafts. Since it's the only life mod on there, I don't have to worry about removing anything else. I'm okay with this version for now.

How do u get the offering mod on the chest? Is there a reliable way? I know its Hunter's orb but it has like 1/4 chance.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 7:11:10
"
Zeratul_PL написал:
"
Saltbringer написал:
"

I killed A8 Sirus and Cortex boss just fine on four spectres. A fifth spectre is about equal to the DPS increase of your 6L (it's literally 25% more damage), so I wouldn't be in a hurry to drop a 6L for a +1 chest.

Wasn't asking about killing A8 Sirus though and don't understand what you mean about my 6L. I have a serviceable 6L and the +1 spectre chest I'm looking for would be 6L'd by the time I equip it.

"

There are several ways to get the chest armor you're looking for,

This is what I was asking. What are those ways?

"

EDIT: That's to say, if you have 5ex, just buy a 6L Astral Plate with the +1 Spectres mod and craft on it yourself.

Does it need to be an Astral Plate? I found various random bases with decent HP and resist with open suffixes to craft missing resistances onto for like 2ex and under.

Getting better chest is possible by:
1) Buy something insane, as the prices this league are very low for almost mirror tier items
2) Farm Delve to drop base (prefer Astral Plate) with +1 spectre, then craft it yourself, mostly with ahrvest crafting
3) Buy base, and craft as above

Astral Plate is just BIS base as it provides some more ress (so we can get other mods elsewhere. I'm runing with this one crafted by myself:

Today killed AW8 with 2 deaths (he should multiply after "red cross" and then shout "die" right? Mine doesn't multiply and cast death beam on instant) and 4 spectres - have almost 2kk DPS per spectre w/o Vaal Haste (just Haste), but i have already a set of cluster jewels (one of each kind, also self crafted so not amazing, just nice ones with most important nodes).

I'm playing with an INT base. I plan on going energy shield hybrid with MOM since that's like an addition of 1.5k ehp to the build if i get some more es gear and mods on my items. Also MOM works really well with diadem since u get full energy shield recharge from Flesh of Feast in addition to the heal.
Also its not as ugly as astral plate armored tits :D
Finally all the harvest crafting gives u so much resists - u don't really need the astral plate implicit. And the 800 armour it gives is basically nothing unless you are heavily invested in boosting it. While 200 es is basically +500 ehp with almost no es nodes on the tree.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 7:54:08
"
wengfrecrixs написал:
I can't find the ascendancy for the basic build .

It's in the POB for each level.
"
trancenergy11 написал:
"

How do u get the offering mod on the chest? Is there a reliable way? I know its Hunter's orb but it has like 1/4 chance.

Harvest influence craft if you miss the influenced orb slam. The non-offering mods are easy to remove with harvest crafts. Make sure you block prefixes before using the Hunter's Exalted Orb. I got it on my second try.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация