Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Saltbringer написал:
What's the most cost effective way to approach the chest for my fifth spectre? Find a bare bones 6L +1 max spectre chest and attempt to craft on my desired stats (if so, what's the general path on this)? Or find a chest with +1 max spectre chest along with as many desired stats possible and 6L myself. If the latter, do I need to be careful with the natural attribute of the chest? Ie avoid dex or str only chests. I have the recipe for "at least three blue sockets" in case that makes a difference.

I killed A8 Sirus and Cortex boss just fine on four spectres. A fifth spectre is about equal to the DPS increase of your 6L (it's literally 25% more damage), so I wouldn't be in a hurry to drop a 6L for a +1 chest.

There are several ways to get the chest armor you're looking for, but it's really difficult to make one yourself for under 5ex.

EDIT: That's to say, if you have 5ex, just buy a 6L Astral Plate with the +1 Spectres mod and craft on it yourself.
Последняя редакция: thrdechelonelite. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 17:34:28
I don't know if anyone has asked that here. But in the Spectre + Spider build, there is nothing that activates the Elemental Equilibrium.

Right?
"
wallypoe написал:
I have test some combination and the aura build is still strongest for boss fight.
For the shock in pob, I just put half of the value since it count twice

Full cri, shock increase 18% more damage taken by enemies
Large: 2x renew+vb
Medium: 4x precise+vengeful
Curse: Assassin
Spectre+deathmark+minion damge+vicious+elemental damage+power charge

Half&Half shock increase 22% more damage taken by enemies
large: renew+vb & overshock+vengeful
medium: 2x precise+vengeful, 2x first among+vengeful
Curse: Project weakness
Spectre+deathmark+minion damge+vicious+elemental damage+power charge

Full aura shock increase 26% more damage taken by enemies
large: 2x overshock+vengeful
medium: 4x first among+vengeful
Curse: Project weakness
Spectre+deathmark+minion damge+vicious+elemental damage+elemental focus

It happens that have both crit(vicious bite included) and aura two jewel sets. If you guys have any idea how it can be reliably tested in game i can try it
It is really easy to make a decent body this league. I made this by spending around 4-5 ex (including linking and base)
Скрытый текст
nothing fancy like some influenced chest, but compared to previous leagues it cost almost nothing.
"
thrdechelonelite написал:

I killed A8 Sirus and Cortex boss just fine on four spectres. A fifth spectre is about equal to the DPS increase of your 6L (it's literally 25% more damage), so I wouldn't be in a hurry to drop a 6L for a +1 chest.

Wasn't asking about killing A8 Sirus though and don't understand what you mean about my 6L. I have a serviceable 6L and the +1 spectre chest I'm looking for would be 6L'd by the time I equip it.

"

There are several ways to get the chest armor you're looking for,

This is what I was asking. What are those ways?

"

EDIT: That's to say, if you have 5ex, just buy a 6L Astral Plate with the +1 Spectres mod and craft on it yourself.

Does it need to be an Astral Plate? I found various random bases with decent HP and resist with open suffixes to craft missing resistances onto for like 2ex and under.
"

Get a base with +1 spectre (85 ilvl if you want a good influsion but it expensive).
Remove everything except resistance, life and spectre mod (use reroll keeping prefixes if it has +attributes or stun recovery).
Then just spam remove/add cold/res/lightning/life untill it good enough for you. If u decided to craft high ilvl chest then remove 1 res and slam hunter orb (or redeemer if you want an explosions)
"
Saltbringer написал:
"

Wasn't asking about killing A8 Sirus though and don't understand what you mean about my 6L. I have a serviceable 6L and the +1 spectre chest I'm looking for would be 6L'd by the time I equip it.

"

There are several ways to get the chest armor you're looking for,

"

Does it need to be an Astral Plate? I found various random bases with decent HP and resist with open suffixes to craft missing resistances onto for like 2ex and under.

Getting better chest is possible by:
1) Buy something insane, as the prices this league are very low for almost mirror tier items
2) Farm Delve to drop base (prefer Astral Plate) with +1 spectre, then craft it yourself, mostly with ahrvest crafting
3) Buy base, and craft as above

Astral Plate is just BIS base as it provides some more ress (so we can get other mods elsewhere. I'm runing with this one crafted by myself:

Today killed AW8 with 2 deaths (he should multiply after "red cross" and then shout "die" right? Mine doesn't multiply and cast death beam on instant) and 4 spectres - have almost 2kk DPS per spectre w/o Vaal Haste (just Haste), but i have already a set of cluster jewels (one of each kind, also self crafted so not amazing, just nice ones with most important nodes).
I have zombies in with my AG but does anyone else that use them feel like they just get completely destroyed by physical dmg?

also i need advice on if I should craft or buy a +1spectre boots?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Последняя редакция: hyrenfreak. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 19:12:37
"
hyrenfreak написал:
I have zombies in with my AG but does anyone else that use them feel like they just get completely destroyed by physical dmg?

also i need advice on if I should craft or buy a +1spectre boots?

ya, zombie just there to proc feeding frenzy and help block some projectile

for +1 spectre boot, you can get a cheap one and seed craft it to the way you need.
it's more fun~
"
dholly написал:
"

Get a base with +1 spectre (85 ilvl if you want a good influsion but it expensive).
Remove everything except resistance, life and spectre mod (use reroll keeping prefixes if it has +attributes or stun recovery).

Reroll with what? Harvest mechanics? Chaos spam? Im a complete noob with crafting (this league was the first time I even used fossils) so I really need the ELI5 directions.

"

Then just spam remove/add cold/res/lightning/life untill it good enough for you.

same question as above, although this one sounds a little more like the harvest crafting mods.

@Zeratul_PL that chest is godlike, would love to know the steps and rough mat cost of how you made it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация