Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

how to craft a +1 spectre, 100% reduced elereflect body armour?

lets say i have an "astralplate body armour with shaper influence with +1 spectre" ready,
what then, what do i block? what do i add? can i only exalt slam (since its an elemental mod)?
its a prefix mod btw. and +1spectre too.

tell me the steps.
Последняя редакция: FamousAzzkicker. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 19:58:35
Anyone available to share their Redemption Sentries? Lost mine.

IGN: Joxi_Redemtion

Got it covered!
Последняя редакция: JoXi. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 20:58:40

Hey does this redeemer curse on my ring gonna work with frost bomb and proxy ring equipped in other slot?
Or do i just get rid of the affix?
"
trancenergy11 написал:

Hey does this redeemer curse on my ring gonna work with frost bomb and proxy ring equipped in other slot?

you need to take +1 curse node to apply two curse
"
wallypoe написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

you need to take +1 curse node to apply two curse

Ok thanks. So i guess i go for whispers of doom
This ring looks pretty sick cant believe i got it for only 3ex. With 2 reedemer affixes both perfect for the build.

So maybe i guess i have to go for whispers of doom than or maybe another thread of hope with small ring to get both death attunement and whispers?
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 21:29:35
"
thrdechelonelite написал:

Reroll with what? Harvest mechanics? Chaos spam? Im a complete noob with crafting (this league was the first time I even used fossils) so I really need the ELI5 directions.

You should look for a harvest craft which say remove cold/fire/lightning modifier to add a random cold/fire/lighting mod. Then use your crafting bench to add a elemental resistance of same type on your chest and then use a harvest that you have found. It will remove your crafted resistances and adds an elemental restance modifier on your chest (because it is the only possible elemental mod on body). Repeat it 3 times with different res mods and you will get a triple res body, if it is low tier just use harvest mechanic again (that craft basically reroll a tier of mods).
Hope its understandable, english is not my native language.
PM if you need Redemption Sentry IGN MinToon
"
Saltbringer написал:
"
dholly написал:

"

Then just spam remove/add cold/res/lightning/life untill it good enough for you.

same question as above, although this one sounds a little more like the harvest crafting mods.

@Zeratul_PL that chest is godlike, would love to know the steps and rough mat cost of how you made it.

If i remember correctly, it's something about this:
2ex for base with +1 spectre
1-2ex to make it 6L
less than 1ex to get Redeemer exalted Orb (was luck to drop it myslef when it was worth 160c)

Summary - around 5ex raw materials.

Can't really count how many harvest crafting options i was using etc, and i have no clue yet, what are the prices for harvest crafting options (i've heard that agument ned crit is pretty expensive? chill, wasn't used for this chest).

If u need any kind of guidance step by step, just catch me ingame with character: sumthespec
Последняя редакция: Zeratul_PL. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 1:11:00
I can't find the ascendancy for the basic build .
"
wengfrecrixs написал:
I can't find the ascendancy for the basic build .

It was on the skill tree, but it looks like Kay has cropped it a bit.

From what I remember

1. Mindless Aggression
2. Unnatural Strength
3. Mistress of Sacrifice
4. Commander of Darkness

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация