Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi all,

Just wanted to get some perspective on the survivability.

I swapped to pure spectre build w/ 4 spectre + AG, but i've seem to have gone backwards in terms of survivability compared to the starter build.

I went from 8k ehp to 7K ehp both fully res capped including chaos resist, but i am now getting one shotted to some T16 trash mobs to a point where i went from 60% to 95 back to 0%. I stopped playing for the weekend after getting triggered from this. / rant over.

How are you guys finding the survivability with your builds?

I don't have a problem with DPS or clear speed but I am just disppointed in myself for dying so much to mobs with res cap.
"
morgothwolf написал:
my character is more squishier then i'd like to.
If you're dying, stack life. If you're not dying, go for DPS. Since you're dying...

1. Get a vermillion ring for 7% increased maximum life
2. Get +1 spectre boots with life. And movement speed if you can afford it
3. Get life on your ghastly eye
4. Get the body enchant "8% increased maximum life / 7% increased mana"
"
SirPandamonium написал:
Been following the build in SSF Harvest, great so far and loving the build. Thanks a lot Kay.

Currently trying to find that trigger socketed spells unveil, without luck, and trying to create a better wand. Right now I'm between a wand which gives +1 to spell gems (making my Spectre gem Lv24), and another one with 54% increased minion damage. Which would be better to use until I can get a wand with both, and get 21/20 Spectre gem to hit Lv25 for another spectre?

Also, any tips on getting the unveil mod? Aside from Aisling on Research. No luck, not a single one at level 90.

Agreed this is annoying in SSF. Playing SSFHC and I got the unveil from a random drop doing syndicate and have kept the item to use this method to repeatedly unveil the mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOqNcDiNLTg. Just need to complete research one more time with Aisling (already set up) and I'll have it!

"
Africank написал:

I was lucky on the fossil crafting but how can I manage to save the +2 to minions and only remove suffixes ?

here is the shtick :

Thank you in advance.

Vivid Arachnid seed (tier 1) - Remove a random Attack modifier from an item. That should remove the accuracy roll only.

Then you can craft prefixes cannot be changed, then scour, but I wouldn't do this... Just craft trigger socketed spell when you use a skill after removing accuracy and move on. The bench craft for minion attack/cast speed is only 1% more than what is currently on the wand. If you wanted to multimod to add minion movement speed, then sure, but you could also use the method below.

If you want to go for GG wand (with higher attack/cast speed for minions and minion movement speed for QoL), then you can use a Vivid Thornweaver seed (tier 1) for "Remove a random Speed modifier from an item and add a new Speed modifier". You'll have to keep trying it until you hit a better minion attack/cast speed mod.

"
PopiT написал:
Hi, I'm running SSFHC and having problems getting a 6-link (part of SSF life I guess).

Currently level 91, 7900 life, running a 5-link (slave driver spectres).

Is it worth to use Tabula Rasa even if it means -455 life and some less defences?

Res still at 75.

Is the increase damage enough to warrent it or is it just too risky for hardcore?

Similar to Kay's comment: I wouldn't do it. I have roughly the same stats as you also playing SSFHC and I will not use tabula. Also keep in mind having res at 75 isn't enough. You have to accommodate for being cursed with Ele Weakness which in red tier maps is something like -44% res. So ideally you need to be at 119 uncapped res.

I do have a 6-link, but it is coloured for redemption sentries and I won't be swapping until I get +1 boots or +1 chest. I have vorici in research so I hope to white socket it and get lucky enough to be able to use it with either spectre setup.

"
Guias_Baltizar написал:
"
adeleax написал:
"
Guias_Baltizar написал:
How far down should I have to go in Delve before I can expect to see a +1 Body Armor drop?

I have so far had Minion/Aura encounters at 123, 125 and 140

Though I have only had 1 spectre chest piece drop so far (from the 125)

Thanks, looks like I have a ways to go in Delve.

One last consideration is that aura/minion only appears in Fungal Caverns, Abyssal Depths and Petrified Forest. So look for those biomes and move towards them if some parts of them are hidden.
"
abbyyuna написал:
Hi all,

Just wanted to get some perspective on the survivability.

I swapped to pure spectre build w/ 4 spectre + AG, but i've seem to have gone backwards in terms of survivability compared to the starter build.

I went from 8k ehp to 7K ehp both fully res capped including chaos resist, but i am now getting one shotted to some T16 trash mobs to a point where i went from 60% to 95 back to 0%. I stopped playing for the weekend after getting triggered from this. / rant over.

How are you guys finding the survivability with your builds?

I don't have a problem with DPS or clear speed but I am just disppointed in myself for dying so much to mobs with res cap.

You need more layer of defense on top of hp+max resistance
change to bone offering if you one shooting trash mob.

Two thing that kill me the most are
1) Porcupines
2) Step on double Baron adds mines
I'm playing SSFSC - is not having Grip of the Council a deal-breaker for running the Pure Spectre build? Didn't see a reason why they were required, assuming its the cold conversion? Would I be better off running the basic build otherwise? I ask because I have the other required uniques (minus the unique jewels) already.
Последняя редакция: SloppyMilkshake. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 17:21:02
Hi,

Loving the build, question about the helmet.
What if I wanted to craft that +6 socket bone helmet instead of devouring diadem? Should I drop auras then or put them somewhere else? If yes, then where?
Is the 6 link helmet actually better than auras and diadem?

Can someone explain to me how Victario's Charity works on this build? I need Necromantic Aegis to make this works? Just wondering if there is anything else instead of crafted +2 frenzy/power charges + various things
"
mefistofx написал:
Can someone explain to me how Victario's Charity works on this build? I need Necromantic Aegis to make this works? Just wondering if there is anything else instead of crafted +2 frenzy/power charges + various things

flame totem/band/ball lighting to trigger EE+ Frenzy ball on hit effect from Victario

If you take Aegis than minions can proc them, but you loose lots defense
hi i play in ps4 and go to start whit your build.. you recomended one wand for me first maps? i dont have currency for one triggered socketed wand
"
bot_cms написал:
hi i play in ps4 and go to start whit your build.. you recomended one wand for me first maps? i dont have currency for one triggered socketed wand

You dont need triggered sockete wand in the beginning, just 5 link spectre will take care most of the stuff till red map

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация