Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hey,

is the Spectres & Spiders build viable without the cluster jewels?

Thank you :)
Why don't the redemption sentries stop porcupines from exploding? How do I stop that in this build?
Hi. Can anyone please share redemption sentries with me? I lost mine while trying to change equpipment.

EDIT: I found it in a redeemer influenced map.
Последняя редакция: ice_kid. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 1:54:02
BTW i got a really cheap setup for my AG, idk how much damage it is but anyway:
Helmet - Leer Cast
Weapon - Dying Breath
Gloves - rare with chaos res, life and culling strike
Body - Rare with consecrated ground while stationary (could add some more mods but i did not bother)
Boots - rare or anything with life and resists

He survived a few Sirius fights already, and even if he dies, he is so cheap that i dont really mind.
Yep so T3 seed monsters killed my 5ex Animate Guardian. Fun
I'm playing the starter build and loving it, so thanks Kay!

I found a Profane Proxy yesterday, so am experimenting with using that with the Elemental Weakness socketed, it is quite gratifying to see the EW debuff spread out across whole groups of monsters. Certainly seems more reliable and quicker than waiting for Stormbrand to spread it.

It does mean that I have 2 sockets that have been freed up on my gloves (Curse on Hit Support and Elemental Weakness).

What would be two good/useful gems to use instead?

Right now, I have Elemental Proliferation Support and Energy Leech Support, but I think there must be better options out there?
"
DioKen95 написал:
the only enemy impossible to do is Uber Atziri for elemental reflect.

stick this in the left slot, add yugul pantheon and boom you can do reflect maps and uber atziri.
Second-class poe gamer
"
romaen написал:
Hey,

is the Spectres & Spiders build viable without the cluster jewels?

Thank you :)

Yes, you can do everything in the game without cluster jewels.
Mmm ... Now that I'm "completely ascended" (!?!) I can focus on getting / buying items to reach five spectres. Three are not enough anymore.

So far it's been a blast, probably the best build I've played in the last couple years; I feel so confident that I will probably go beyond 89 (the maximum I have reached in the past).

Thanks, Kay: this is thanks to you.

I'll probably need some advice on how to get those items and what's a good price for them ... But I have time and I'm in no hurry.

Az
That's called pain. Get used to it.

update! this build make me fun.
but i can't level up TT because very fragile.. (but i can fight all content)
can fix this? sorry for my english ty for reply
Последняя редакция: tanabank03. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 8:09:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация