Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
destro01 написал:
Hi,

Loving the build, question about the helmet.
What if I wanted to craft that +6 socket bone helmet instead of devouring diadem? Should I drop auras then or put them somewhere else? If yes, then where?
Is the 6 link helmet actually better than auras and diadem?

I was wondering those myself. Also, what are the major benefits of moving to the minion helm. I got my wand crafted today so I think that is my next big project.
Последняя редакция: konsherps. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 19:09:16
Anyone able to help a brother out with sentries? :)
"
konsherps написал:
"
destro01 написал:
Hi,

What if I wanted to craft that +6 socket bone helmet instead of devouring diadem? Should I drop auras then or put them somewhere else? If yes, then where?

I was wondering those myself. Also, what are the major benefits of moving to the minion helm. I got my wand crafted today so I think that is my next big project.

keep Hatred, you can drop Haste
Hatred at lease double your damage.

Minion helm can have 7 link and +3% cri chance
Последняя редакция: wallypoe. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 19:59:46
almost same qustion as above:

just crafted it (will roll life and smth else here). So now i have 6 link in chest for auras. What should I use now? Should i get enlighten for it?

@kay hope, you will answer
"
wallypoe написал:
"
konsherps написал:
"
destro01 написал:
Hi,

keep Hatred, you can drop Haste
Hatred at lease double your damage.

Minion helm can have 7 link and +3% cri chance

Even with the 7 link it feels like a DPS loss compared to using awakened gems and compounded by the loss of haste. Maybe I just didn't put it together right in PoB but I thought I did. Is it more about powering up animated guardian, zombies etc.?
Hi. Redemption knight or sentry are better for endgame (have more potential damage)? I have 3 blue, 2 green, 1 red Strength base armour and I'm afraid to repaint it to Knights colors.
Am i stupid or there is a secret on how you make use of overshock?

The notable allows for your shocks to go up to 60% increased damage taken (from the default up to 50%) and increases the effect of your shocks by 30%. It does not work on skitterbots in any way, and i doubt there is anything in the build that can shock by itself (aside from skiterbots).

"
wallypoe написал:
"
kayella написал:
"
wallypoe написал:
I have test some combination and the aura build is still strongest for boss fight.
For the shock in pob, I just put half of the value since it count twice

Full cri, shock increase 18% more damage taken by enemies
Large: 2x renew+vb
Medium: 4x precise+vengeful
Curse: Assassin
Spectre+deathmark+minion damge+vicious+elemental damage+power charge

What's the damage if you use Projectile Weakness curse? I think itwill give more damage than Assassin's mark because can't get power charges.

Your POB config is different to mine, so best to see your number.

With Projectile 837k
thats assume we get max power charge in boss fight from "power charge on cri".
Not sure if there is better way to get power charge beside Necro Aegis with +2/+2 charge shield, I tried that in 3.10 but die alot lol.

Vicatro's power charge is on kill so usually it don't proc in boss fight.

Likewise Power Charge on Crit is no longer worthwhile, even with the crit build.

Using my Delerium necro:
Crit PCoC w/ power - 1038k
Crit EF w/o power - 1051k
OS/Replenish w/o power - 1026k

Roughly the same for bosses but crit better for mapping. Enough better for the cost? Maybe not.

P.S. @wallypoe can you pastebin your build you were doing the testing on, the numbers seem really off to me and I wonder if the rest of your tree is different enough to make the aura build better.
"
muramiri написал:
Am i stupid or there is a secret on how you make use of overshock?

The notable allows for your shocks to go up to 60% increased damage taken (from the default up to 50%) and increases the effect of your shocks by 30%. It does not work on skitterbots in any way, and i doubt there is anything in the build that can shock by itself (aside from skiterbots).

But it does work on skitterbots, verified with the character sheet stats for the skill, the 30% is added to their base 22% (L21 gem).
"
kayella написал:
"
ShmooDude написал:
It makes me wonder if Voices would be worth it since the entire point is to get access to a 3rd Vengeful Commander. I'm just not sure that the gain of the extra aura nodes is worth all those useless ones (unless you get a Voices 1, but those are ungodly expensive)

I tested it in 3.10 (lucky voices drop)

vs

Voice1 cluster was actually less DPS!
Right, but crit build was also heavily nerfed in 3.11, so it may be better now (although probably not better enough to be worth the cost for the Voices1)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация