Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
IcedInferno007 написал:
"
cunbeo1994 написал:

What should i do with this wand :( cant add trigger

I'd keep it as that and maybe manually cast your offering.

Another possibility would be to use a remove life harvest craft to take away the minion increased life. That'd open up a suffix for trigger. You could try remove speed, but you risk losing the attack speed instead of movement speed...

Edit: nevermind, looks like minion life doesn't have the life tag in poedb... that totally makes sense >.<
Последняя редакция: Ace_007. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 13:49:13
"
Ace_007 написал:
"
IcedInferno007 написал:
"
cunbeo1994 написал:

Another possibility would be to use a remove life harvest craft to take away the minion increased life. That'd open up a suffix for trigger. You could try remove speed, but you risk losing the attack speed instead of movement speed...

Edit: nevermind, looks like minion life doesn't have the life tag in poedb... that totally makes sense >.<

Yep its not life tag. A guy told me use remove non-crit/add crit then remove crit. Chance remove atk/cast spd is 1/3
Последняя редакция: cunbeo1994. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 13:53:08
"
IcedInferno007 написал:
"
cunbeo1994 написал:

Im lazy and my hand not fast enough to do it :))
Hi, please check configuration, compare it with Kay's and tick all points... had same issue.
"
brndl15 написал:
I have been following this guide and thread for a while, and I've been spending a bunch of time today using PoB and looking at ways to migrate my current base build to pure spectres, and I noticed something that looks strange to me. Hoping someone can explain.

When comparing my own pob to Kay's pure spectre pob, I see my dmg is about 25% of hers... no big deal, I know i'm not there with gear, etc. But I started to examine the details of the calculations to see where to make things up, and I noticed a huge discrepency in the MH total More% calculation between redemption sentry, and slave drivers. I'm currently using Scale of Esh, but since they're not in PoB, and looks like same spell and slave drivers, I figure close enough.

Anyway, when selecting Default attack for the RS, the MH Total More is boosted by 200%. There is no similar increase in default on the slave driver. Maybe default attacks really do get this boost, and spells do not, I don't understand the game mechanics that well to be sure. What I do know is, importing my character changing spectre to RS from SD in PoB, before I even got done changing the supports, and with only wrath and zealotry enabled, RS had more DPS than slave driver. This seems like it shouldn't be, or RS are CLEARLY superior damage, and all anyone should be using.

Using the info in Kay's FAQ about adding Redemption Knights to PoB, it seems this line
[4] = { 75, 200, 25, baseMultiplier = 0.75, levelRequirement = 84, statInterpolation = { 1, 2, 1, }, },
Is what is adding the 200% multiplier. At spectre lvl 81, I had a 191% multiplier, and it went up 3% per lvl.

Where does this information come from, and how come other spectres don't have the same increase with level?

On a similar topic, when using PoB with spectres, how do I know which attack to use for real damage? For RS, default attack is highest dmg, and as default, probably has no cooldown, so dmg x aps = dps makes sense. For SD using lightning surge, can they really cast that at their cast per sec? Do they even use a default attack? How does one determine what to look at?

Thanks for the help, this stuff is complicated!

Hi, please check configuration, compare it with Kay's and tick all points... had same issue.

"
ShmooDude написал:

Roughly the same for bosses but crit better for mapping. Enough better for the cost? Maybe not.

P.S. @wallypoe can you pastebin your build you were doing the testing on, the numbers seem really off to me and I wonder if the rest of your tree is different enough to make the aura build better.

I create a dummy build with both Critial & lightning cluster
Feel free to mix & match to see the dps.
https://pastebin.com/k63p8bTW

Remember the shocked is count twice so make sure put only put half number
for example, lv 20 skitterbot is 22% increase, base damaged taken is 15%, so 15*1.22=18.3, so you put 9
for 2 overshcok, it's increase another 60%, so 15*1.82=27.3, so you put 13
Последняя редакция: wallypoe. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 14:27:58
"
kuthas45 написал:
"
brndl15 написал:
I have been following this guide and thread for a while, and I've been spending a bunch of time today using PoB and looking at ways to migrate my current base build to pure spectres, and I noticed something that looks strange to me. Hoping someone can explain.

When comparing my own pob to Kay's pure spectre pob, I see my dmg is about 25% of hers... no big deal, I know i'm not there with gear, etc. But I started to examine the details of the calculations to see where to make things up, and I noticed a huge discrepency in the MH total More% calculation between redemption sentry, and slave drivers. I'm currently using Scale of Esh, but since they're not in PoB, and looks like same spell and slave drivers, I figure close enough.

Anyway, when selecting Default attack for the RS, the MH Total More is boosted by 200%. There is no similar increase in default on the slave driver. Maybe default attacks really do get this boost, and spells do not, I don't understand the game mechanics that well to be sure. What I do know is, importing my character changing spectre to RS from SD in PoB, before I even got done changing the supports, and with only wrath and zealotry enabled, RS had more DPS than slave driver. This seems like it shouldn't be, or RS are CLEARLY superior damage, and all anyone should be using.

Using the info in Kay's FAQ about adding Redemption Knights to PoB, it seems this line
[4] = { 75, 200, 25, baseMultiplier = 0.75, levelRequirement = 84, statInterpolation = { 1, 2, 1, }, },
Is what is adding the 200% multiplier. At spectre lvl 81, I had a 191% multiplier, and it went up 3% per lvl.

Where does this information come from, and how come other spectres don't have the same increase with level?

On a similar topic, when using PoB with spectres, how do I know which attack to use for real damage? For RS, default attack is highest dmg, and as default, probably has no cooldown, so dmg x aps = dps makes sense. For SD using lightning surge, can they really cast that at their cast per sec? Do they even use a default attack? How does one determine what to look at?

Use POB community fork version, RS is included

RS's base damage mod is 150%
https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Redemption+Sentry
Slave drive is 100%
https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Slave+Driver
How do you keep your animate guardian alive during Serius fight. He seems to instant die in the last phase due to the beams that spin around?

I've had this happen with both the cheap and expensive versions suggested in this guide.

I can beat him without an AG, but it would have been nice to know ahead of time that I should not bring it.
"
kuthas45 написал:
"
brndl15 написал:

Turns out it's not a configuration problem, it's an operator issue. I was looking at the avg dmg line, not the dps line. The much slower attacks of the sentries make their hits a lot harder. That one's on me... just dumb.

I still am curious if anyone knows where the dmg info comes from and how to put it in the pob files. I've also been experimenting with the baranite preachers, and wanted to compare them to both sentries, the scale of esh, and slave drivers just for fun. I tried to edit them in using the format Kay listed in FAQ on page 1, and details on each monster type from PoEDB, but all I managed to do was make PoB crash. It doesn't appear all the info needed is a straight pull from what PoEDB lists, or I just don't know how to interpret it.

Anyone know how to add spectres to PoB, and where ALL relevant info is obtained?
Page 1337 nice

Thanks Kay so much for this build, loving it!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация