Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
trancenergy11 написал:
Also i am really looking forward to cluster jewels guide since i have no clue how they work, which ones are good and how to craft them.
But im really hot about kitava's teaching small cluster i will be using it soon.

If you use Devouring & RS
large cluster go for increase lighitng damage to get overshock+vengeful+random skill
medium cluster go for aura to get first among+vengeful

If use use 7 link +3% cri chance helmt
same as 3.10
large go for renew+vb+feasting/rotten
medium precise+vengeful
"
wallypoe написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:
Also i am really looking forward to cluster jewels guide since i have no clue how they work, which ones are good and how to craft them.
But im really hot about kitava's teaching small cluster i will be using it soon.

large cluster go for increase lighitng damage to get overshock+vengeful+random skill

same as 3.10
medium precise+vengeful

Ok tnx ill look into these notables. Also one more question i dont understand how does holy flame totem generate frenzy charges? There's nothing about that in skill desc.
And i would like to switch victarios to the shaper shield. How big would the dps loss be?
I'm trying to make an uber tanky necro. I've already got around 7k hp and 3k es with MOM and diadem. Also want to add the teaching of kitava and the shaper shield and never die again.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 16:51:27
"
adeleax написал:

Or maybe you just need to add

baseEffectiveness = 1

Somewhere in your skill definition. What the actual value should be, I have no idea - but it should at least stop PoB crashing.

Maybe take the actual values for the regular BallLightning, from act_int.lua, line 494 onwards.

Yes, adding
baseEffectiveness = 0.85000002384186,
incrementalEffectiveness = 0.035999998450279,

before the skill description prevented the crash. Good idea to pull the numbers from the act_int.lua. I had looked thru the rest of the spectre skills, but it appears that no ball lightning using spectres are in pob anywhere, so I was at a loss from where to copy. While that works though, it doesn't seem to give reasonable damage numbers.

With my current char, a single slave driver shows almost 926k dps with lightning surge. With the above for ball lightning on the preacher, a single preacher, with no other changes, is showing 79k dps. Since both are lightning spells, the supports and auras should I would think provide similar levels, so I can't believe the Preacher is less than 10% the dps of a slave driver. I've used them, and I know they can kill things.

I suspect it has more to do with the mechanics of ball lightning, and the fact that the damge from that spell comes from multiple hits if I understand it right. Somewhere in this skill setup there must be more configuration/info required for how BL actually hits. I haven't used the regular skill either before, so not used to seeing how PoB treats it. I'll poke around some more. Thanks for the assist, if you have any other ideas, I'm open to suggestion.
"
mefistofx написал:

In the build there is a god tier helmet with no specific information how to handle this without diadem. Do you know maybe how we should handle a situation like this to play RS with rare helmet?

just move the spectre setup to helmt
raise spectre+elemental damage with attack+viciouse project+ deathmark/GMP/LMP

aura setup move to chest, probably need to drop Haste but you got 3 slots to put more gems
"
wallypoe написал:
"
mefistofx написал:

In the build there is a god tier helmet with no specific information how to handle this without diadem. Do you know maybe how we should handle a situation like this to play RS with rare helmet?

aura setup move to chest, probably need to drop Haste but you got 3 slots to put more gems

Yes, I saw that they drop Haste skill but keep Vaal Haste to use. Thanks, you are very helpful

"
wallypoe написал:

That inc dmg during shock sounds really great but it will also apply to Sirus? Just wondering what steps I should take to upgrade my current items.
At this moment I'm trying to upgrade my abyssal jewels to have much better physical dmg for minions to take a try unique Stygian. To make it works also I have to roll fire res to on my chest
"
trancenergy11 написал:
"
wallypoe написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

same as 3.10
medium precise+vengeful

Ok tnx ill look into these notables. Also one more question i dont understand how does holy flame totem generate frenzy charges? There's nothing about that in skill desc.
And i would like to switch victarios to the shaper shield. How big would the dps loss be?
I'm trying to make an uber tanky necro. I've already got around 7k hp and 3k es with MOM and diadem. Also want to add the teaching of kitava and the shaper shield and never die again.

Feel free to play around with this dummy build
https://pastebin.com/k63p8bTW

Holy flame count as you so it will generate frenzy with Victarios.
"
wallypoe написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

same as 3.10
medium precise+vengeful

I'm trying to make an uber tanky necro. I've already got around 7k hp and 3k es with MOM and diadem. Also want to add the teaching of kitava and the shaper shield and never die again.[/quote]

Feel free to play around with this dummy build
https://pastebin.com/k63p8bTW

Holy flame count as you so it will generate frenzy with Victarios.

That makes sense but victarios says: generate charge on kill. I am killing nothing when im on a boss. And the guide says that the totem is for bosses?
Ahh nm the frenzy is on hit. Now it makes sense tnx.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 17:03:38
"
mefistofx написал:
"
wallypoe написал:
"
mefistofx написал:

Yes, I saw that they drop Haste skill but keep Vaal Haste to use. Thanks, you are very helpful

"
wallypoe написал:

That inc dmg during shock sounds really great but it will also apply to Sirus? Just wondering what steps I should take to upgrade my current items.
At this moment I'm trying to upgrade my abyssal jewels to have much better physical dmg for minions to take a try unique Stygian. To make it works also I have to roll fire res to on my chest

If you dont count the increase game taken from shock
cri cluster & lightning cluster have about same damage, but lightning cluster is alot easier to craft
both large & medium ilvl<50

for example, large one if you roll Overshock (prefix) +Widespread Destruction (surfix) +% fire resistance (surfix)
do a seed craft with "remove fire add fire" will give you vengeful
medium is ever easier because only first among & vengeful <50
"
trancenergy11 написал:

That makes sense but victarios says: generate charge on kill. I am killing nothing when im on a boss. And the guide says that the totem is for bosses?

only power charge is on kill, frenzy is on hit
"
wallypoe написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

only power charge is on kill, frenzy is on hit

I looked at the cluster setup.
Need to do the calculations my current dps is about 2mil per spectre with full charges, deathmark, shock, etc.
Ill check back when i the dps with those clusters.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 17:31:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация