Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

May i ask you for advice for how to finish this amulet? Block prefix and yolo slam redemeer orb for %mana reserved or chances too low? Or just craft minion speed and keep it as is?
Последняя редакция: dholly. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 15:16:10
Hi Kay, so I just crafted this helmet, can you suggest what support gems should I use if I move spectre gem to the helmet?
Or do you have any pob for this helmet(like where to put aura gem,skill tree if have to change) without cluster ? Thx a lot.
"
brndl15 написал:
Anyone know how to add spectres to PoB, and where ALL relevant info is obtained?

Looking at the community fork spectres.lua, they have this for Redemption Sentries

-- Redemption Sentry
minions["Metadata/Monsters/AtlasExiles/EyrieInfluenceMonsters/EyrieSeraphArcher"] = {
name = "Redemption Sentry",
life = 4.05,
fireResist = 0,
coldResist = 75,
lightningResist = 0,
chaosResist = 0,
damage = 1.5,
damageSpread = 0.2,
attackTime = 1.5,
attackRange = 70,
accuracy = 1,
weaponType1 = "Bow",
skillList = {
"WalkEmergeAtlasInfluenceMonster",
"MeleeEyrieArrow",
"AtlasEyrieArcherMortar",
"AtlasEyrieArcherSnipe",
"AtlasEyrieArcherSnipeTrickshot",
"EmptyActionAttackEyrieArcherTrickshot",
"AtlasEyrieArcherGeometryProjectiles",
"AtlasExileEyrieArcherSpawnCrystal",
"AtlasEyrieArcherCrystalImpact",
},
modList = {
},
}

If I look at poedb : https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Redemption+Sentry

You can pretty much easily see where the values come from.

"
adeleax написал:
"
brndl15 написал:
Anyone know how to add spectres to PoB, and where ALL relevant info is obtained?

Looking at the community fork spectres.lua, they have this for Redemption Sentries

-- Redemption Sentry
minions["Metadata/Monsters/AtlasExiles/EyrieInfluenceMonsters/EyrieSeraphArcher"] = {
name = "Redemption Sentry",
life = 4.05,
fireResist = 0,
coldResist = 75,
lightningResist = 0,
chaosResist = 0,
damage = 1.5,
damageSpread = 0.2,
attackTime = 1.5,
attackRange = 70,
accuracy = 1,
weaponType1 = "Bow",
skillList = {
"WalkEmergeAtlasInfluenceMonster",
"MeleeEyrieArrow",
"AtlasEyrieArcherMortar",
"AtlasEyrieArcherSnipe",
"AtlasEyrieArcherSnipeTrickshot",
"EmptyActionAttackEyrieArcherTrickshot",
"AtlasEyrieArcherGeometryProjectiles",
"AtlasExileEyrieArcherSpawnCrystal",
"AtlasEyrieArcherCrystalImpact",
},
modList = {
},
}

If I look at poedb : https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Redemption+Sentry

You can pretty much easily see where the values come from.

I agree, and that part was pretty easy. I think that part works too. I tried to add Baranite Preachers, and got the spectre file updated. It's crashing on the skills file though. For that, I added this info:

skills["AtlasCrusaderJudgeBallLightning"] = {
name = "Ball Lightning",
hidden = true,
color = 4,
description = "Fires a slow-moving projectile that periodically damages enemies in an area around it with bolts of lightning.",
skillTypes = { [SkillType.Projectile] = true, [SkillType.SkillCanVolley] = true, [SkillType.Spell] = true, [SkillType.Hit] = true, [SkillType.Area] = true, [SkillType.SkillCanTrap] = true, [SkillType.SkillCanTotem] = true, [SkillType.SkillCanMine] = true, [SkillType.SpellCanRepeat] = true, [SkillType.Triggerable] = true, [SkillType.AreaSpell] = true, [SkillType.LightningSkill] = true, [SkillType.CanRapidFire] = true, },
statDescriptionScope = "skill_stat_descriptions",
castTime = 1.6,
baseFlags = {
spell = true,
hit = true,
triggerable = true,
area = true,
projectile = true,
},
baseMods = {
},
qualityStats = {
},
stats = {
"spell_minimum_base_lightning_damage",
"spell_maximum_base_lightning_damage",
"base_projectile_speed_+%",
"base_is_projectile",
},
levels = {
[1] = { 0.5, 1.5, -25, critChance = 32, levelRequirement = 0, statInterpolation = { 3, 3, 1, }, },
},
}

Most of this I was able to find also on PoEDB. The last line, about level effect and crit chance, I found somewhere else on Reddit, but dont' know if it's accurate, or how it was determined.

When I try to load a Preacher though, I get an error, and it points to performing math on a nil value for 'baseEffectiveness'

Other skills in the file have values for baseEffectiveness and incrementalEffectiveness, and I couldn't relate any of the info on PoEDB to these numbers. It might be there, but I'm lost on how to find it.

I appreciate the help though.
In CalcTools.lua there is this (line 163)

(3.885209 + 0.360246 * (actorLevel - 1)) * grantedEffect.baseEffectiveness

There are lots of references to baseEffectiveness in other files where skills are defined.

So I think you are referencing a skill that either doesnt exist in the files or is missing this value.

You could try changing this line to

(3.885209 + 0.360246 * (actorLevel - 1)) * (grantedEffect.baseEffectiveness or 1)

If the value is missing, it will just use a multiplier of 1 instead.

Or maybe you just need to add

baseEffectiveness = 1

Somewhere in your skill definition. What the actual value should be, I have no idea - but it should at least stop PoB crashing.

Maybe take the actual values for the regular BallLightning, from act_int.lua, line 494 onwards.
Последняя редакция: adeleax. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 15:55:04
Hello :)
I always loved summoner builds and decided to try this one in Harvest league.
Spiders are awesome for map clearing, but suck for bosses.
Spectres are awesome for everything - and I would like to receive some advice about that.

I want to craft body armour for myself to get 4th spectre. I saw some awesome ones here and would like to create something similar.

@Kraiwen had awesome armour and I would like to ask for crafting guide step by step to craft something like that! Thanks in advance!

@Kraiven armour:
"
Just finished crafting the strongest spectre astral for your build this league! Thanks Kay

Hey another question about my ring

One guy told me to put curse boots onto my AG and than i will be able to use frostbite from this ring and projectile weakness from proxy.
Does that work?

Also done crafting my wand. It's not the best cuz of the attack speed lowroll but it's not bad :D
"
Hi Kay, so I just crafted this helmet, can you suggest what support gems should I use if I move spectre gem to the helmet?
Or do you have any pob for this helmet(like where to put aura gem,skill tree if have to change) without cluster ? Thx a lot.

Most people I see that have a helmet like that use Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks, GMP -> swap to deathmark for end game bossing, Raise Spectre, Awakened Fork for maps -> swap to Awakened Elemental Focus for end game bossing.
Последняя редакция: Asuras9393. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 16:10:23
Also i am really looking forward to cluster jewels guide since i have no clue how they work, which ones are good and how to craft them.
But im really hot about kitava's teaching small cluster i will be using it soon.
"
wallypoe написал:
"
mefistofx написал:
I'm trying to figure it out how to play with helmet with +3 to socketed gems and hypotermia with minion damage + crit

I checked few builds on poe.ninja and peoples decide to drop there Spectres if they had 3 gem mods to have 7 total (minion damage, life, hypothermia and crit). After that they gather all aura and enlighten in the chest. Other picks are to use AG in helmet but there is no space for good auras in 4 socket.

Swap spectres to helmet solution sounds reasonable and I wonder what mods I have to have there to be sure swap from diadem will be worth

1) +x socketed gems + minion damage + hypothermia
2) +x socketed gems + minion damage + hypothermia + crit

In the both cases it depends on rolls and wonder what rolls will be good enought to swap diadem to bone helmet

For example +2 socketed gems + minion damage and hypothermia? Crit chance is going to work with my Redemption Sentry spectres?

Think this helmet is going to be my second big upgrade and I don't want to screw this up :D

socketed spells have +% to critical strike chance with cri focus cluster jewel have highest damage
But it's very expensive

Ok, so that cluster is strictly related with this helmet.

In the build there is a god tier helmet with no specific information how to handle this without diadem. Do you know maybe how we should handle a situation like this to play RS with rare helmet?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация