Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

So, i played around with Spell block and Glancing Blows a little bit more and i have to retract my last statement that it sucks.

As it turns out you can reach 75% Spell Block relatively easy and it doesnt feel as bad in the long run as i felt it is.
Atm im trying to reach enough Spell Block without Bone Offering to be able to drop it and MoS and im only missing Spell Block on my shield and maybe a small cluster jewel.
Being able to use Bone Barrier and Flesh Spirit in exchange for Bone Spirit, Victarios and some Lvl-points doesnt seem that bad if someone wanted to be spell block capped.
Doublepost,stupid Forum.
Последняя редакция: ElCatti. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 17:36:23
Im going the league starter build is there any changes I should be doing if Im using slave drivers.
"
SupaSlacka написал:
Im going the league starter build is there any changes I should be doing if Im using slave drivers.

nope, Kay cover most of the stuff already.
but you can use profane proxy+curse.
So you dont need "curse on hit support"
What auras do people like for this build? I'm running Arakaali's Fang and Enhanced Vaal Fallen, and I'm currently using Haste, Hatred, and Aspect of the Avian. If I can get a fourth aura from Aul's Uprising and playing with helm enchants or an influenced shield, what auras should I consider?

I'm thinking Wrath or Precision depending on much mana reservation I can find. Thoughts?
Is running a +1 to all intelligence spell gems stronger than a +30% or more to minion damage on the amulet?
Hi, i'm still playing the base build with slave drivers.

Which one you think could be the best between these two:

lioneye gives me 210 life and 230% armour but i'm slower

skull sanctuary has the spell damage boost, a good life roll of 99 and the 5% life recover when block. I add also the armor boost during soul gain prevention cause i always use vaal summon skeletons to compensate the 230% more armor of the lioneye.
DioKen
"
DioKen95 написал:
Hi, i'm still playing the base build with slave drivers.

Which one you think could be the best between these two:

lioneye gives me 210 life and 230% armour but i'm slower

skull sanctuary has the spell damage boost, a good life roll of 99 and the 5% life recover when block. I add also the armor boost during soul gain prevention cause i always use vaal summon skeletons to compensate the 230% more armor of the lioneye.

I dont think spell damage boost will boost your spectre.
Just to be sure. My skitterbots are showing 82% shock effectiveness, so I should use 41% on POB?
open profile ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация