Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi, the passive tree on the main page doesn't look anything like the passive tree I have on my toon---is there an updated version for beginners?
"
Sofakingcold написал:
Hi, the passive tree on the main page doesn't look anything like the passive tree I have on my toon---is there an updated version for beginners?

Follow the POB listed on the first page?
Guys i will give a little tips, now its easy to craft the cluster jewels for pure spectre build, you guys just need to get the base and harvest craft.

What you guys need:

Large Cluster: Minion damage and 8 passives (9 can do but will cost one more skill point)ilvl 75 at least, alt spam or reforge with life until you get Feasting Fiends and Renewal (or just Renewal if you dont want to waste much) and get one sufix open (you can anull the sufixes with harvest) then augument with critical its garantee to get Vicious Bite.

Medium Cluster: Grab a aura effect and 4 passives ilvl 75: Reforge with critical (Its garantee to get Precise Commander) then get another prefix open and augument with fire/cold/lighting until you get Vengeful Commander (this have a high weight so its easy)

Small Cluster: grab a 2 passive skill with maximum life ilvl 75: It will be hard, just use reforge with life until you get a desirable node, you can augument defence for brush with death (Spider build).

you guys can see my profile and see my jewels, i crafted all just buying the base.

sorry for my bad english and i hope this will help and motivate you guys to do some harvest crafting and craft some juice jewel, good luck all.
"
purgepurge написал:
Guys i will give a little tips, now its easy to craft the cluster jewels for pure spectre build, you guys just need to get the base and harvest craft.

What you guys need:

Large Cluster: Minion damage and 8 passives (9 can do but will cost one more skill point)ilvl 75 at least, alt spam or reforge with life until you get Feasting Fiends and Renewal (or just Renewal if you dont want to waste much) and get one sufix open (you can anull the sufixes with harvest) then augument with critical its garantee to get Vicious Bite.

Medium Cluster: Grab a aura effect and 4 passives ilvl 75: Reforge with critical (Its garantee to get Precise Commander) then get another prefix open and augument with fire/cold/lighting until you get Vengeful Commander (this have a high weight so its easy)

Small Cluster: grab a 2 passive skill with maximum life ilvl 75: It will be hard, just use reforge with life until you get a desirable node, you can augument defence for brush with death (Spider build).

you guys can see my profile and see my jewels, i crafted all just buying the base.

sorry for my bad english and i hope this will help and motivate you guys to do some harvest crafting and craft some juice jewel, good luck all.

can i use renewal+rotten claw+vicious bite?
"
Beastrage92 написал:
Hi guys, what should I upgrade next to make this build even more powerful?
Thanks!

Its pretty good.
U should get some awakened gems - each one gives around +11% damage at max qual at lvl1. Don't have to get gmp since its like 11 ex.
i've got around <30ex to spend and one of each large cluster variants of lightning and vicious. was hoarding currency and waiting for an update to see which large cluster is more desirable. So lightning or Crit?
the large cluster can be rolled with vicious bite with normall caos crit reroll from harvest this is the only option so when you get renewal or fiest of fiend your can augment life to get the last one (assuming you removed the other prefix you got). rotten claw is also easy to add
Btw, blighted maps are easy with shock towers, not even a trouble with my pierce RS. But looking to get a bit better so:

Fork vs chain for blighted maps?
How necessary is the Spiritual Command cluster? Are we just using it for the minion attack speed?
"
tanabank03 написал:
"
purgepurge написал:

What you guys need:

can i use renewal+rotten claw+vicious bite?

well i guess its not to good, you need to check PoB, impale is better in pure physicall damage, 90% off redemption sentry damage is cold (elemental)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация