Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
purgepurge написал:
"
tanabank03 написал:
"
purgepurge написал:
Guys i will give a little tips, now its easy to craft the cluster jewels for pure spectre build, you guys just need to get the base and harvest craft.

What you guys need:

Large Cluster: Minion damage and 8 passives (9 can do but will cost one more skill point)ilvl 75 at least, alt spam or reforge with life until you get Feasting Fiends and Renewal (or just Renewal if you dont want to waste much) and get one sufix open (you can anull the sufixes with harvest) then augument with critical its garantee to get Vicious Bite.

Medium Cluster: Grab a aura effect and 4 passives ilvl 75: Reforge with critical (Its garantee to get Precise Commander) then get another prefix open and augument with fire/cold/lighting until you get Vengeful Commander (this have a high weight so its easy)

Small Cluster: grab a 2 passive skill with maximum life ilvl 75: It will be hard, just use reforge with life until you get a desirable node, you can augument defence for brush with death (Spider build).

you guys can see my profile and see my jewels, i crafted all just buying the base.

sorry for my bad english and i hope this will help and motivate you guys to do some harvest crafting and craft some juice jewel, good luck all.

can i use renewal+rotten claw+vicious bite?

well i guess its not to good, you need to check PoB, impale is better in pure physicall damage, 90% off redemption sentry damage is cold (elemental)

thanks bro i will reroll it! good night <3
"
Fizzx_Gaming написал:
How necessary is the Spiritual Command cluster? Are we just using it for the minion attack speed?

some QoL, cast speed for flame dash and RS have a low attack speed so we need to increase it for map clearing. (minion acurrancy its good to hit the 100% hit chance)
"
purgepurge написал:
"
Fizzx_Gaming написал:
How necessary is the Spiritual Command cluster? Are we just using it for the minion attack speed?

some QoL, cast speed for flame dash and RS have a low attack speed so we need to increase it for map clearing. (minion acurrancy its good to hit the 100% hit chance)
The accuracy isn't really necessary as you get more than enough from other sources. I believe that just the Gravepact cluster is enough for Spectres by itself due to the accuracy bonus on the skill gem itself.
Ugh, why are 6L "+1 spectre" body armors so expensive this league?

I was just saving up 3-3.5ex to buy one but now they've all gone up to 4.5+ex in the past 24 hours.

Crazy premium over the 2ex you could get one for last league. ):
"
Darkkaos написал:
Btw, blighted maps are easy with shock towers, not even a trouble with my pierce RS. But looking to get a bit better so:

Fork vs chain for blighted maps?

I cant see where fork in chain slors in your chest in the build guide, could you advise what gem it replaces?
"
un0wn01 написал:
i've got around <30ex to spend and one of each large cluster variants of lightning and vicious. was hoarding currency and waiting for an update to see which large cluster is more desirable. So lightning or Crit?

Sorry no replies!

I am working on the cluster jewel update! It's a little bit complicated guide video because I need to explain the different jewels (crit vs overshock) etc. I'm comparing crit vs overshock/aura. both single cluster and double cluster. Also +2/+2 & necro aegis.

I will reply when I finish the new video.

p.s. buy 8-passive large lightning damage now (maybe price will go up after video).

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 3:59:49
"
wallypoe написал:

Hi Kayella,
I figure out why the double dip 6% aura effect is not stronger than 10% in POB
Скрытый текст
RS is 75% convert to cold build in
lv 20 Hatred is gain 26% as cold, 19% more cold
so conversion is 75+26=101

assume RS do 100 damage, lv 20 Hatred, 0% increase damage 0% increase aura effect
Total damage= physical+cold
100*.25+100*1.19*1.01=145

If you take one 10% minion damage
100*1.1*.25+100*1.1*1.19*1.01=159

If you take 6% aura
26*1.06=27 (conversion)
19*1.06=20 (more cold)
so new conversion is 75+27=102

100*.25+100*1.2*1.02=147

Don't forget to add aura effect to haste/vaal haste.

In my POB:
2x 10% minion damage: DPS = 4881714
2x 6% aura small passive: DPS = 4960730

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 3:50:51
I've taken some notes on new harvest spectres. Two or three of them look potentially meta-changing but I haven't been able to get them yet.

-wild chieftain-
mega beefy bois, 675% hp
spawns mines that only trigger when YOU step on them (they only dmg enemies, not you though)
chuck a thingy, doesnt benefit from multiple projectiles though
has a 5 sec cd molten strike, balls spread out bit further than normal, counts as a spell, benefits from added projectiles
150% dmg, 1.275 attack time
= overall fairly useless? I think their base dmg and attack time is a bit above average. Maybe some potential but not likely

-wild spikeback
pretty beefy at 450% hp
uses a purple/blue breath attack, pretty close range and low listed damage but hits multiple times
uses a FRAME DESTROYING spike barrage attack. Dmg not listed. Lags like hell if too many used in one spot because the projectiles they leave behind dont despawn unless you move far offscreen. This skill gets a LOT more extra projectiles from sources of added projectiles. Would probably be hilarious with sire of shards.

-vivid watcher
beefy 450% hp
uses a really cool looking green ball lightning, long base cast time, does about 80%/20% lightning/chaos split dmg. 5 sec cd
uses a big beam barrage that also makes impacts. Basically like A4 malachai tentacle swarm attack, but it also hits the ground for aoe impact like cremation/magma orb/arctic breath. 10 sec cd
seems maybe ok dmg wise if you can live with their cd.
EXTREMELY. FUCKING. ANNOYING. SOUND!!!!! Oh my fucking god they are so much worse than zombies. Equip some midnight bargains and you can probably get people to pay you currency to leave their hideout.

==Below are ones I haven't gotten yet but look really good on paper==

-primal reborn!!!
looks very solid but I wasnt able to spectre the only seed I got. I'm hoping its because I was slow but it seemed like it didn't leave a corpse. Feels really bad man. On paper they are likely the new best cold spell spectre, with both better dps and tankiness than snowcallers.

-primal blisterlord
haven't found a seed yet but on paper these look like a giga kitava herald. A bit higher melee damage, way faster base attack speed, an extreme amount of hp (960%!!), and hard hitting spells.

-wild infestation queen
haven't found a seed, very tanky, huge listed dmg numbers but no idea how their abilities actually work or interact.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/253377620564115458/731428760183898182/unknown.png

Hey guys! Above is an image link to my current chest piece. So I didn't realize we could get that new offering mod on our chest piece. How exactly would I go about crafting this piece to get offerings on it? I assume I'd remove the lightning res (I have 156% so I can lose it), fire res, the multimod, and craft with the "reforge while keeping prefixes" mod after influencing it?
Последняя редакция: Agahan. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 4:40:46
"
kayella написал:
"
un0wn01 написал:
i've got around <30ex to spend and one of each large cluster variants of lightning and vicious. was hoarding currency and waiting for an update to see which large cluster is more desirable. So lightning or Crit?

Sorry no replies!

I am working on the cluster jewel update! It's a little bit complicated guide video because I need to explain the different jewels (crit vs overshock) etc. I'm comparing crit vs overshock/aura. both single cluster and double cluster. Also +2/+2 & necro aegis.

I will reply when I finish the new video.

p.s. buy 8-passive large lightning damage now (maybe price will go up after video).

i will sell my cluster jewel minion and buy lightning dmg now!
you update new guide today?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация