Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

HI,

I'm thinking about changing large jewel from minion into lightning dmg.

Could some explain me, what setting i should change to see real values?

As currently, my DPS with minim jewel is around 2.447k, but simple swap of jewel reduce dmg down to 2.282k (in both cases i have shock eff = 18%, and i assume i should change it in 2nd case).

And i know it's "pure math", as to reach such level i have to get 3 frenzy charges, minions have to be on full life, used frost bomb etc. But still, in "chill fight" - light conqerors, i'm melting them even before they use a single spell (except the poision guy, he always try to escape "i'm faster") ;P

Other case - how to improve survivability in my case? Having just 5,3k life seems to be therrible low amount, and without any other layouts of defence, i die pretty often on even semi-juiced t16 maps during farming (i have SteelSkin, but i don't feel it like large survi increase) ;)

Swapping from Flesh offering into bone is 1st think i take under consideration, but it would smash my DPS pretty hard :(
It's an excellent guide! Thank you.
Great guide! Finally almost done with it.

What's a good flask to swap quartz (+immune to curses) with? Got a Watchers eye that grant phasing with haste so can swap it out for another flask?

Thanks
"
kayella написал:
"
un0wn01 написал:
i've got around <30ex to spend and one of each large cluster variants of lightning and vicious. was hoarding currency and waiting for an update to see which large cluster is more desirable. So lightning or Crit?

Sorry no replies!

I am working on the cluster jewel update! It's a little bit complicated guide video because I need to explain the different jewels (crit vs overshock) etc. I'm comparing crit vs overshock/aura. both single cluster and double cluster. Also +2/+2 & necro aegis.

I will reply when I finish the new video.

p.s. buy 8-passive large lightning damage now (maybe price will go up after video).

Thanks Kay.
You wrote to buy lightning damage also for the RS pure Spectre?
"
IcedInferno007 написал:
"
Darkkaos написал:
Btw, blighted maps are easy with shock towers, not even a trouble with my pierce RS. But looking to get a bit better so:

Fork vs chain for blighted maps?

I cant see where fork in chain slors in your chest in the build guide, could you advise what gem it replaces?

?

My setup to do blighteds T16 is RS/MD/EA/DM/GM and Pierce as the last slot. I simple don't like the new pure spectre setup that Kay's did, so I just use the old gem setup. A few players, a few pages ago, talked about the 2 gems, but... wel... too many pages lol.
I do think that the build already do so much damage that I don't need to cut survivability to do more of it. In fact, when I did it, my skitterbots downed my clearspeed because they aren't faster enough to curse enemies in maps, so my projectiles sometimes just don't clear the whole screen without pierce.
Since I do mainly T16 guardians, the setup wasn't good enough.

Ps.: I was just looking to get a better clear of blighteds, but that's just me trying to get do my towers work, since even T16 blighteds can be almost cleared with towers lol

"
kayella написал:

p.s. buy 8-passive large lightning damage now (maybe price will go up after video).

We're looking for some kind of Ilvl range? (like 50~67) or anything like that?
Последняя редакция: Darkkaos. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 9:16:51
I finally augmented offering effect on my body armor:

What options beside frostbite on a ring do we have for a second curse?
Really great build and guide!

What are you using to proc EE in the updated Spectres and Spiders? As far as I can tell the only non-minion spell used to deal damage is Desecrate, but that shouldn't proc EE, so should one just not take EE or am I missing something here?
"
Ekkîe написал:

I`m also using dual curse, currently:

Frostbite and Project weakness.
"
Ekkîe написал:

Just a question, how did you Aug offering effects? Was hard to Aug?
Hi everyone! What`s better? Tabula or 5-link +1 spectres rare chest?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация