Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Guys how can I make the build more tanky? I want more defensive layers because I feel the DPS is adequate at the moment and will probably naturally improve as I improve my gear. But only having a non-max block as defensive layer seems like a bad idea. Any help?

Should I spec into glancing blows?
"
Shakav622 написал:
Thanks to see it. nop i have it with elemental focus i will put another link if you can check it thanks

https://pastebin.com/iRjkLNq5

kay's version uses Flesh offering and Plaguebringer. So it gives more dps than Bone Offering and Misstress of Sacrifice.
Feeding frenzy support for AG and AG's gear.
Better Abyss eye jewel and gears/gems on kay's version.
I think that's all :D
"
badb0y написал:
Guys how can I make the build more tanky? I want more defensive layers because I feel the DPS is adequate at the moment and will probably naturally improve as I improve my gear. But only having a non-max block as defensive layer seems like a bad idea. Any help?

Should I spec into glancing blows?

Interesting. i want to try tanky build with you because
i can't level up after change to pure spectre.
"
kay's version uses Flesh offering and Plaguebringer. So it gives more dps than Bone Offering and Misstress of Sacrifice.

I have change my weapons that is the only difference in damage with the minions between kay and my, switch the flesh offering and the Plagebringer, the difference is with my current build my minions do 2.9 millions, with the want, flesh and Plagebringer it said 3.5 millions and the build of kay said her minions do 6.6 millions. And my AG have kingmaker.
"
Zeratul_PL написал:
So i applied those new tree, with 3 options:
1) 2x Lightning Clusres
2) 2x Crit Clusters
3) 1x Crit and 1x Lightnig

So here is how it looks with my current gear + gems (with Haste, no Vaal haste active):
Currently (before chaning skill tree, 1 cluster with Crit and only 1 medium+1 small):
Life - 5492
DPS - 2,416k

Option 1:
Life - 4729
DPS - 3,005k

Option 2:
Life - 4484
DPS - 3,280k

Option 3:
Life - 4746
DPS - 2,685k

Conclustion:
I'm VERY suprised that 2x Lighting seems more powerfull than mix (which is the weakest from those 3).

DPS increase might be cause by adding 2nd jewel cluster area, so i will only count changes between options, not my current DPS.

Large base cluster cost is about 70c, while minion dmg is at 2.5ex (~400c). To pay 330c x2 (and crafting is much more difficult) to gain less than 10% DPS is way too expensive in my current case, so i choose 2x Lightning (bases already in my stash).

Therefore, i have 1 Minion dmg cluster ready to sell (already crafted as it should) :)

Thanks Kay a lot for this update, as it helps a lot :)

Keep in mind crits are a 100% chance to freeze target which increases your survivability substantially while mapping.
"
Shakav622 написал:
"

I have change my weapons that is the only difference in damage with the minions between kay and my, switch the flesh offering and the Plagebringer, the difference is with my current build my minions do 2.9 millions, with the want, flesh and Plagebringer it said 3.5 millions and the build of kay said her minions do 6.6 millions. And my AG have kingmaker.

This is your poB after I changed something:
- Same gems with kay's
- Add AG's kingmaker aura
- Replace the wand
- 24% effect of offerings on chest
- Your abyss jewels are bad. I replaced it with kay's
- get few small non-curse nodes on medium cluster
- head enchant.
And now u have 6.3 millions dps.
https://pastebin.com/MRqTjiuL
Hey there, i playing this League with Pure Spectre (Redemption Sentury, i bought evry item listet on POB, but my highest DPS is 1.3m how is that possible what i am missing can someone help me ....

My Gear :

Последняя редакция: oODKOo. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 17:37:04
I just did at this moment one large cluster option and it gives me much more than 40%. Wondering if I should go for second one or stay as it is because of low level - 94 and I need to sacrifice more skill points
Hey, someone could help me where should I looking for upgrade? :P
"
Shakav622 написал:
"

I am not even close to same gear as you so take my advice however you like. Here is a small list of things that are different between your POBs.

1. No Awakened elemental focus with quality.
2. Kay has Awakened Generosity, which gives both haste and hatred more effect, but also +1 lvls to each gem.
3. You have 177% less increased minion damage than Kay, most of that from Wand and helm enchant.
4. You use Bone offering instead of flesh offering, which means lower attack speed.
5. No feeding frenzy for you, 10% more damage and attack speed.
6. You don't have Plaguebearer, which is 10% more damage.
7. Kay has a lvl 21 Deathmark. (just a few % but every little bit helps.)
8. You are not using Vengeful Commander on one of your Large cluster jewels.
9. You are also missing 4 small passives on your medium cluster jewels, that each gives 6% increased effect to your auras.

Fix all that and you have the same DPS of around 6,6 million :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация