Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi all,

I have a question ragards to the chest with +curse and spectre.

What would be the best way of getting it. I bricked my chest and would like to attempt it again, however right this time.
Would really appreciate if someone could help out.

Thnx
There is only one way and thats expensive.

1. you need an ilvl 83 +1 specter offering Body Armor with full suffixes
2. YOur only Prefix should be +1 spectre
3. Augment Chaos or Phys, You block "#% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Chaos Damage" with it
4. Then augment influence Modifier (chance to hit curse should be ~16,67%)
5. If you dont hit it remove the prefix you dont want, craft suffixes cannot be changed remove an influensed mod and augment a new one (chance 10%)
6. repeat until you hit your curse

Последняя редакция: Ekkîe. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 9:23:24
It seems really hard to craft the cluster jewels to get only Overshock + a notable suffix? No luck in several hundred seeds?
Последняя редакция: Banjokid. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 9:24:06
"
qdlll написал:
Hi there,

Thanks alot for the build idea. One thing i am confused. How can she get 5 specters while holding the Arakaali's Fang dagger??

She gets:

+1 Specter from body armor

Gem 21 + level 2 from Unnatural Strength, + 1 from boots = 24, but, you need at least gem level 25 to add one more specter, don't you ?

In order to get level 25 gem, you will have to get a +1 minion skill gem wand, but she is holding the Arakaali's Fang dagger in her video and got 5 specters.

Can anyone explain me this please?

You can get another level from your amulet with "+1 to level of all intelligence skill gems"
Thnx mate:)))
"
Banjokid написал:
It seems really hard to craft the cluster jewels to get only Overshock + a notable suffix? No luck in several hundred seeds?

Using light seeds? If so, the BEST chances that you have are with cluster jewels with ilvl 50~67. 50 to start hitting notables, and 67 to block 5 light mods (2 at 68, 3 at 75).
And yet, it's a 1/8 suffix, with vengeful commander as the best no overshock result.
Well, i need some more advice again
I now own some of the awakened gems needed, i don't have enough currency to buy GMP yet.
My next buy is probably generosity support?

so... I'm stuck at couple of things, first is DEX. I can't seem to get all that juicy DEX needed for the gems, finally upgraded my amulet so i got GMP to lvl 20, but my Projectile Weakness is stuck at lvl 15.
I'm not sure how can i link items from my skill tree, but i got Unending Hunger and Thread of Hope + some other jewels with life and some minion stuff, not even sure they are any good.
So any tips on the above would be nice.

Next up is what other items should i upgrade next? Maybe i should switch to cluster jewels? Do i need to be a high level for the switch, am currently sitting at 94, can push to 95 and more if needed.
Also i didn't get what jewels are the best for me if i want to save as much survivability, the extra damage is nice, but i don't want to start dying again and not being able to level up.

I know i can upgrade my wand + boots and maybe even ring and belt + armour.
But i have no idea on what my currency should be spent on first, min max gear, gems or cluster jewels...

Any advice is appreciated.

"
Darkkaos написал:
"
Banjokid написал:

Using light seeds? If so, the BEST chances that you have are with cluster jewels with ilvl 50~67. 50 to start hitting notables, and 67 to block 5 light mods (2 at 68, 3 at 75).
And yet, it's a 1/8 suffix, with vengeful commander as the best no overshock result.

Yeah I got two jewels, ilvl 62 and 64 but I just can't hit Overshock and a notable suffix :/

Edit: What the...? Right after I wrote this I got to the garden again and in the first try I got this:

Then I put in the other jewel and in the first try on that one too I got another one exactly the same haha

There's no way to craft something other than the 1% increased attack and cast speed I don't think?
Последняя редакция: Banjokid. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 10:34:05
"
Banjokid написал:
"
Darkkaos написал:
"
Banjokid написал:

Yeah I got two jewels, ilvl 62 and 64 but I just can't hit Overshock and a notable suffix :/

Edit: What the...? Right after I wrote this I got to the garden again and in the first try I got this:

Then I put in the other jewel and in the first try on that one too I got another one exactly the same haha

It was just RNG.
"
Darkkaos написал:
It was just RNG.

Yeah very much so... Also got the 4 medium jewels crafted without leaving the garden :O

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация