Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

After reaching 9003ES and hitting my 10th jewel im now immune to stun and done with my gear. There is no real room for upgrade left. I could try to craft t1/t1 boots but t1/t2 took way to long. I have a bottled faith but decided to keep my movement speed Quicksilver falsk.

Last thing left ts to go for 100.

Boss gems:

Thank you Kay for providing this great guide for my first and prob. only spectre Char.

If someone wants to know my DPS, i cant tell as I stopped calculating it after switching to CI.
delte
Последняя редакция: Ekkîe. Время: 27 июля 2020 г., 8:52:58
please choose one

or
"
tanabank03 написал:
please choose one

or

NVM myy first comment, misread the first wand. I would pick the second wand here.
If its item lvl 80+ you can hit it with a redemer orb for hatred aura effect.
Последняя редакция: Ekkîe. Время: 27 июля 2020 г., 9:48:43
"
kayella написал:
"
StraightXEdgeX написал:

When i 83 lv i did t16 maps deathless and soo clearly. This build these spectres (slave driver ♥) is amazing.

I want to get an idea, Slave Drivers or Scale of Esh? Which is better than the other?

Slave Driver is better as all round bossing and mapper. Life is low, so it can be a problem at high tier and endgame bossing.

Scale of Esh is better at boss killing, weaker at map clearing. Life is high and it will almost never die.

Another option is Baranite Preacher. It has high damage, but the ball lightning moves slowly. It can be very safe mapping if you are happy to go slowly. Bossing needs good positioning.

PoE 3.11 - Spectre Showcase: Baranite Preacher https://youtu.be/4UOF8BPTTBY

I don't like Baranite Preacher. These balls made me annoying :D

Is Scale of Esh good for Sirus fight? Or uber elder? What do you suggest?
Hey all,

Firstly, thanks for the awesome build. Really enjoying it :)

I do have a question for anyone willing to answer!?

My question is regarding the Redemption sentries.

I chose the SSF/Tanky build to stick with as it appeals to me more than fast mapping or dps boost and was using Slave drivers for a while. I thought we could choose any of the Spectres from the spectre section so proceeded to get Redemption Sentries and the gloves/gems to go with it.

Only then did I notice the new POB/tree in the R-Sentries section.

Am I supposed to respec my tree in there? Or am I fine sticking with original SSF/tanky tree??

Many thanks in advance

edit: In either case, they feel nice to play :)
Последняя редакция: dirtybeatfreak. Время: 27 июля 2020 г., 13:41:59
For difficult bosses, better to choose Ele Focus or Hypothermia? or maybe Impale Support? (over GMP)
ps. Pure Redemption Spectries
Последняя редакция: Ventori. Время: 27 июля 2020 г., 15:17:55
"
Ventori написал:
For difficult bosses, better to choose Ele Focus or Hypothermia? or maybe Impale Support? (over GMP)
ps. Pure Redemption Spectries

Impale is for physical scaling. Run the numbers through pob, I'd guess ele focus.

Edit: probably decided by socket colours, unless you got white ones.
Последняя редакция: facelessman122. Время: 27 июля 2020 г., 15:31:46
Guys,

Which amulet is better? and why?

Aul's Uprising (Haste or Hatred)

Or

The Jinxed Juju Citrine Amulet?

i see a lot of people using it in POE Ninja.

Tks!
So, I am pretty sure it must have been asked and answered in the past few hundred posts, but:
1) is it worthwhile to shift from League start Slave Drivers to Pure Spectre Redemption Sentries?
2) without Bone Offering aren't we giving up a fair amount of tankiness?
3) i have a +1 chest but not 6L and don't have any other +1 gear, so am at 4 Spectres - still pretty pricey to get boot, ammy and wand +1's
4) do you need to do clusters in order for Pure Spectre to be and feel better than League start?
5) for Pure Spectre/RS why left hand for Proxy ring? wouldn't we want the chilled from the skitters since this is a "cold build"?
6) if I don't run AG (hate re-gearing when they die), what would I replace it with? (Again, in Pure Spectre build)

TIA

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация