Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
trancenergy11 написал:
Here's some more top-end crafts:

Redeemer Minion damage + Frostbite on-hit Vermillion Ring Craft cost: 2-3ex.

1. Get an ilvl80+ or ilvl84+ (if u want to hit t1 resists on it) vermillion with at least 1 open affix or open it urself.

2. Redeemer's orb it.

3. Spam bound fossil (or even alt orbs) until t1 minion damage and removable mods.

4. Block prefs with anything (except cold) and open all 3 suffs.

5. Craft cold damage onto it than augment cold twice (or once if you are lucky). If you don't hit t1 frostbite -> remove crafted mod, than remove cold once or twice (until frostbite is gone) than redo this step all over again.

6. Finish the ring with whatever stats u want like resists, life and es with harvest crafts.

To activate frostbite you can craft this armor:

+1 Curse and Offering Armor.

1. Buy a 6-linked +1 spectre base with no "bad" mods like mana that cant get removed by harvest (3-5ex). For maximum chance of success it should be exactly ilvl82 or ilvl83.

2. Block all prefs with anything (preferably not with life if u want easier rerolls in case of misses) and open all 3 suffs. Slam hunter's orb for a 33% chance to hit one of the 2 offerings mods. If you miss and hit caster/attack/life than augment it with caster/attack to increase your chances to hit it again with harvest augment influence mod.
But if you are aiming only for t1 offering you will have to do harvest reroll influence mod only without the extra crafts or remove them all after hitting t2.

3. Block all suffs and open 2 prefs.

4. Augment chaos to block off hunter's mods.

5. Now harvest augment influence for a 25% chance to hit the curse mod. If u miss. u will need to use remove life (since both other mods that hit are life) and augment influence again.

What is exactly the name of the craft to augment influence on the last step , I am at that point and don’t want to screw it up.
Thank you
SO I'm level 92 and just made the jump to 1 cluster jewel. I've noticed my Animated Guardian in the Dying Breath setup keeps dying (T16 maps usually). I have level 20 gems (not 20 qual though) but dude keeps wiping. Are there any common traps as to why these guys die? I have a single jewel on my tree that has life regen. Does it usually take a couple to keep them upright?
"
Reactor52 написал:
So, I am pretty sure it must have been asked and answered in the past few hundred posts, but:
1) is it worthwhile to shift from League start Slave Drivers to Pure Spectre Redemption Sentries?
2) without Bone Offering aren't we giving up a fair amount of tankiness?
3) i have a +1 chest but not 6L and don't have any other +1 gear, so am at 4 Spectres - still pretty pricey to get boot, ammy and wand +1's
4) do you need to do clusters in order for Pure Spectre to be and feel better than League start?
5) for Pure Spectre/RS why left hand for Proxy ring? wouldn't we want the chilled from the skitters since this is a "cold build"?
6) if I don't run AG (hate re-gearing when they die), what would I replace it with? (Again, in Pure Spectre build)

TIA

I am pretty sure I can help with a few answers.

1) Only if you have 4/5 spectres and can spend currency on uniques and items required.

2) Yes but you are gaining a fair amount of DPS. That's what Pure Spectre is, after all: DPS.

3) four spectres are good and enough to enjoy the Build. At least, I'm enjoying it!

4) no; with clusters you become a steamroller and clear maps like there's no tomorrow; but you have time for that, first you have to become confident with the build;

5) probably that's exactly the reason: you DON'T want cold damage on your gear: you actually do fire with frost bomb converted to fire, and that spell procs all the needed debuffs; your spectres do the dirty job of killing mobs debuffed to COLD with COLD spells. If the skitterbots do cold damage, probably it's very bad: they trigger resistance to cold. Mmmm no.

6) AG is really nice; it's basically a buffer for your spectres (and you). And even with basic gear it never dies on "average" maps. I've never lost mine, and I'm doing T14/15 maps now. With hard bosses you need to be careful, ye. For a replacement set of gems instead of AG... Mmm... Let's wait for experts. :-D

Az
That's called pain. Get used to it.
Последняя редакция: Azareus. Время: 27 июля 2020 г., 18:15:28
"
D2Junkie написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:
Here's some more top-end crafts:

Redeemer Minion damage + Frostbite on-hit Vermillion Ring Craft cost: 2-3ex.

1. Get an ilvl80+ or ilvl84+ (if u want to hit t1 resists on it) vermillion with at least 1 open affix or open it urself.

2. Redeemer's orb it.

3. Spam bound fossil (or even alt orbs) until t1 minion damage and removable mods.

5. Craft cold damage onto it than augment cold twice (or once if you are lucky). If you don't hit t1 frostbite -> remove crafted mod, than remove cold once or twice (until frostbite is gone) than redo this step all over again.

6. Finish the ring with whatever stats u want like resists, life and es with harvest crafts.

To activate frostbite you can craft this armor:

+1 Curse and Offering Armor.

1. Buy a 6-linked +1 spectre base with no "bad" mods like mana that cant get removed by harvest (3-5ex). For maximum chance of success it should be exactly ilvl82 or ilvl83.

2. Block all prefs with anything (preferably not with life if u want easier rerolls in case of misses) and open all 3 suffs. Slam hunter's orb for a 33% chance to hit one of the 2 offerings mods. If you miss and hit caster/attack/life than augment it with caster/attack to increase your chances to hit it again with harvest augment influence mod.
But if you are aiming only for t1 offering you will have to do harvest reroll influence mod only without the extra crafts or remove them all after hitting t2.

3. Block all suffs and open 2 prefs.

4. Augment chaos to block off hunter's mods.

5. Now harvest augment influence for a 25% chance to hit the curse mod. If u miss. u will need to use remove life (since both other mods that hit are life) and augment influence again.

What is exactly the name of the craft to augment influence on the last step , I am at that point and don’t want to screw it up.
Thank you

Guys,

In step 4,

How to block prefix with anything? Could someone explain pls

Thanks!
I switched to a 2 cluster setup finally, and didn't notice any difference while doing my regular content (mapping, delving, some bosses)
checked my POB and was surprised to see i lowered my DPS somehow, might be doing something wrong so i'm asking here.

Another thing is that i feel kinda stuck, have no idea what item should i focus on next.
Should i switch my shield to a +2/+2 charges thingy or maybe a bone helm?
Armour with offering bonus thingy?
My wand/boots/belt can be upgraded too i guess, but what first?
What upgrade will benefit me the most in your opinion?
I have around 25-30 ex just sitting there.

Oh, and another thing, should i allocate Raze and Pillage in my clusters? not even sure it does something, maybe my points can be better spent.

"
Geshemancer написал:
I switched to a 2 cluster setup finally, and didn't notice any difference while doing my regular content (mapping, delving, some bosses)
checked my POB and was surprised to see i lowered my DPS somehow, might be doing something wrong so i'm asking here.

Another thing is that i feel kinda stuck, have no idea what item should i focus on next.
Should i switch my shield to a +2/+2 charges thingy or maybe a bone helm?
Armour with offering bonus thingy?
My wand/boots/belt can be upgraded too i guess, but what first?
What upgrade will benefit me the most in your opinion?
I have around 25-30 ex just sitting there.

Oh, and another thing, should i allocate Raze and Pillage in my clusters? not even sure it does something, maybe my points can be better spent.

I thought my dps went down too. Turns out I didn't have PoB configuration set the same way (in my case, I didn't have Deathmarked and frenzy charges). I'd say open up two instances of PoB and compare the configs and see if anything is different. When I ticked those two boxes, I had actually increased my dps by almost half.
Probably just being a big dumb, but why is vicious bite recommended and not used? I understand that the two Precise commanders comes out to 60/24, which is more than the Vicious, but I just don't understand why Vicious needs to be on the large
"
Azareus написал:
5) probably that's exactly the reason: you DON'T want cold damage on your gear: you actually do fire with frost bomb converted to fire, and that spell procs all the needed debuffs; your spectres do the dirty job of killing mobs debuffed to COLD with COLD spells. If the skitterbots do cold damage, probably it's very bad: they trigger resistance to cold. Mmmm no.

I stand corrected! xD

"the Skitters don't do any direct damage, they just spread Shocked and Chilled ailments so they don't mess with EE"

Sorry for giving away wrong infos. :-P

Az
That's called pain. Get used to it.
For how mich life should i aim ? is about 6k enough ?
Is it possible to use ab Aspect of the Avian when skitterbots,Hatred and Haste are active ?
"
diCastro90 написал:
For how mich life should i aim ? is about 6k enough ?
Is it possible to use ab Aspect of the Avian when skitterbots,Hatred and Haste are active ?

Sure its possible but will need high willing of Investment into it. Key can be an Helmet Enchant like "SkitterBots/Haste/Hatred have XX% reduced Mana reserved like i wear or the AmuSlot with an awakened (double Influenced) Amu with nearly same Text as suggested Helmet Enchant. Both are equipped on my Char and my Profile is open. I tested Aspect of Spider and Aspect of Avian and thought it was an stupid Idea to apply both Skills to my Gear. As i am no Pro Player with Skills like GoZu its not bad to have both i think now. Switching Aspects before harder Bossfights can be a Luxus to enjoy!-)

Jewelcorrupts are not really needed on Top of it but would be nice to have. Once enough -Mana reserved Jewels are Together the Amulet annoint could be switched back in order ti free Points for LifeNodes.

I have like 130 unreserved Mana and only in Maps with No Regen Mod i turn off aspect to get an higher Manapool.

Maybe there are other Ways, but that Way i am going second Time now and it works. Between my Chars there is also my Char from last League, maybe also worth a look for your Project, GL !-)

English is not my native Languege, so please excuse if i do not wrote correctly!

Edit: Ohh, comfortable was it for me as i reached 6,5k Life and really smooth would be 7k Life, but never forget i have more DefenseLayers as my Life only, it pretty much is the Sum of all i use. WatchersEye SpellDodge-SpellBlock from Tree, Endurance Charges from Small Cluster Jewel and most important for me, high Movespeed for manuall dodging.
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация