Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I don't have the Thaumaturges to test, but I found a trick a long time ago that might be useful for them to keep them from prematurely casting bombs. If you weapon swap, your minions will not do anything for a few moments. If you spam weapon swap, they will stand in place and not do anything until you stop (I figured this out trying to keep my Slave Drivers from dying in Sirus storms before they fixed that). So on bosses like Minotaur you should be able to just spam weapon swap while you run up to him until he goes underground and then stop. When he pops out, the Thaumaturges should start the bomb cast. Dunno how useful this is since it's extremely situational.
Последняя редакция: Marbleshade. Время: 4 авг. 2020 г., 3:16:58
Do you guys think it'd be better to run AElemental Focus over DMS for mapping instead of the other way around? We wouldn't be able to target things but we'd get the huge damage increase to our RS's doing aoe all over the place.
"
Agahan написал:
Do you guys think it'd be better to run AElemental Focus over DMS for mapping instead of the other way around? We wouldn't be able to target things but we'd get the huge damage increase to our RS's doing aoe all over the place.

I don't like Elemental Focus for mapping because it takes out the freeze, which is pretty nice for mapping. You would really need to have very high DPS (and high minion attack speed, which is the hard part imo) so that your RS can take out every pack in one hit.
"
Geshemancer написал:

If you can, quote me when you make the guide.

High Budget Bone Helm or Hubris Circlet with Lab Enchant (better for ci):

(estimated crafting budget - 35ex, can sell for 55-80ex depending on rolls and enchants)

1 - Get i86 Shaper Bone (130c) or Hubris Circlet with lab ench (like 8-10ex).

2 - Awakener orb it into Elder + Shaper helm (4ex).

3 - Buy Horror Essence and spam it until +3 minion gems. Average chance to hit is 1/33 so I suggest buying like 70 or at least 50. U can sell the extra ones bulk for a higher price later or use them to make another helm an sell it.
(70 essence ~ 16ex)

4 - Once u've hit +3 gems make sure the mods are removable with harvest. If they're not removable than ull have to take anuls for stuff like rarity/mana/block recovery/attributes. If its just mana u can keep the helm for urself if ur tight on budget. U won't be able to get ES/life onto it (and have trouble selling it) but it will still give u the high budget dps.

5 - Next step is getting minion damage onto it. Craft cannot roll caster mods and block all suffs, then harvest augment influence mod onto it. The chance to hit any minion damage mod is around 18% (6% for t1). If u miss reroll it with harvest remove/add influence mod. So by percent chance this craft to hit any minion damage tier will cost around 10-15ex if ur buyin the crafts. But its much cheaper growing seeds urself.

6 - Now get hypo onto it. Block prefs, bench craft cold res and augment cold onto it (1/3 chance to hit t1 hypo). If u miss -> remove crafted mod, remove cold and redo this step until t1 hypo (cost like 30-100c)

7 - Final step is getting crit damage onto it. Just augment caster (1/3 chance same as hypo to hit t1 crit). And remove/add cater if u miss (cost like 15-50c).

So the total crafting cost on average is around 35ex (this is much lower if ur growing seeds urself an not buying harvest crafts). You can get lucky and finish this helm in like 10-15ex. U can also get very unlucky and not finish it in 30. So i suggest not attempting to craft this without at least 35ex budget or u might lose all your currency and not complete the helm.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 4 авг. 2020 г., 8:27:06
"
trancenergy11 написал:
"
Geshemancer написал:

If you can, quote me when you make the guide.

High Budget Bone Helm or Hubris Circlet with Lab Enchant (better for ci):

(estimated crafting budget - 35ex, can sell for 55-80ex depending on rolls and enchants)

1 - Get i86 Shaper Bone (130c) or Hubris Circlet with lab ench (like 8-10ex).

2 - Awakener orb it into Elder + Shaper helm (4ex).

3 - Buy Horror Essence and spam it until +3 minion gems. Average chance to hit is 1/33 so I suggest buying like 70 or at least 50. U can sell the extra ones bulk for a higher price later or use them to make another helm an sell it.
(70 essence ~ 16ex)

4 - Once u've hit +3 gems make sure the mods are removable with harvest. If they're not removable than ull have to take anuls for stuff like rarity/mana/block recovery/attributes. If its just mana u can keep the helm for urself if ur tight on budget. U won't be able to get ES/life onto it (and have trouble selling it) but it will still give u the high budget dps.

5 - Next step is getting minion damage onto it. Craft cannot roll caster mods and block all suffs, then harvest augment influence mod onto it. The chance to hit any minion damage mod is around 18% (6% for t1). If u miss reroll it with harvest remove/add influence mod. So by percent chance this craft to hit any minion damage tier will cost around 10-15ex if ur buyin the crafts. But its much cheaper growing seeds urself.

6 - Now get hypo onto it. Block prefs, bench craft cold res and augment cold onto it (1/3 chance to hit t1 hypo). If u miss -> remove crafted mod, remove cold and redo this step until t1 hypo (cost like 30-100c)

7 - Final step is getting crit damage onto it. Just augment caster (1/3 chance same as hypo to hit t1 crit). And remove/add cater if u miss (cost like 15-50c).

So the total crafting cost on average is around 35ex (this is much lower if ur growing seeds urself an not buying harvest crafts). You can get lucky and finish this helm in like 10-15ex. U can also get very unlucky and not finish it in 30. So i suggest not attempting to craft this without at least 35ex budget or u might lose all your currency and not complete the helm.

Thank you very much, i will start crafting now.
But i didn't get how you supposed to get the flat 30% damage increase?
30% elemental damage is from essences:

So you will get that every time, so at step 3 you are looking for +3 minion gems since you will automatically have the 30% dmg.
"
kayella написал:
"
StraightXEdgeX написал:
I changed build to Spider Queen and i love it. Main reason is i don't die often, but t3 blue seeds monster kill me about 2-3 shots :( it was shameful. was pure spectre my hp 4.8k and now 6k and enduring charges pretty helpful. If you die often change build to Spider Queen a.k.a S&S :)

Yeah S&S v2 is really good. I think it's a better build than Pure Spectres actually! PS is kinda simple damage scaling, but S&S uses interesting game mechanic to work.

Interesting! Other than tankiness, do you feel like S&S has an advantage over Pure Spectres?

I am finally getting to the point where i am comfortable with tankiness using Pure Spectre and feel like clear speed and bosses have more potential with PS build.

Would you say:
PS: Better bossing + endgame clear speed
S&S: Better tankiness + Interesting mechanics
?
i'm getting one shot by everything, is there anything to do?
also i can't do uber lab because traps insta drain my life
Последняя редакция: kanon1. Время: 4 авг. 2020 г., 12:23:52
"
kanon1 написал:

dont use necromancer aegis if you have survive issue.
"
kanon1 написал:

I should be online within hour or two, contact me ingame, and i can boost you on the uber lab, while we can speak about your character on discord during this time.

From the very 1st look on PoB regarding your character:
You have less than 4k hp - this is therribly low
Spectres are doing close to no dmg, so you need more time to kill Izaro = more chances to get killed by oneshot or traps.
Your flasks and Cluster jewels seems more like a waste of points/ currecy than any increase - you should imeditly respec into no cluster version of spectres for now, and use alteration orbs+ beastcrafting to get at least decent flasks.

This is what i was able to see with 1 min on un-configured PoB of your character, rst we can speak in-game or on discord, but i won't be online for next hour, max two

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация