Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Marbleshade написал:
I don't have the Thaumaturges to test, but I found a trick a long time ago that might be useful for them to keep them from prematurely casting bombs. If you weapon swap, your minions will not do anything for a few moments. If you spam weapon swap, they will stand in place and not do anything until you stop (I figured this out trying to keep my Slave Drivers from dying in Sirus storms before they fixed that). So on bosses like Minotaur you should be able to just spam weapon swap while you run up to him until he goes underground and then stop. When he pops out, the Thaumaturges should start the bomb cast. Dunno how useful this is since it's extremely situational.

I remember this! Does it still work? I thought GGG patched this.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
Zeratul_PL написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:
"
Zeratul_PL написал:
Heya, what are the perks to using hubris instead of bone helmet?

Hubris gives more ES, and is much cheaper than Bone Helmet. While Bone Helmet increased dmg of minions as an implicit.

Cheaper if you are comparing both of them having 40% enchants. Hubris with 40% enchant is more damage than any bone helm without 40%.

Gosh, the question was inbetwen Hubris and Bone. It's obvious that any helmet WITH enchant is more expensive than without -.-' And will provide more dps...

But you cannont compare one with enchant, and 2nd without enchant, as this is not fair comparison...

Hey mate maybe u should check prices and your info before making defining statements. And enchanted hubris completed into a 30% ele helm can cost nearly the same as unenchanted bone helm while providing MORE dps. That's why im comparing non-enchanted vs enchanted.
So if you comparing quality+price you get more dmg for the same price which doesnt make hubris cheaper, it makes it better.
And nonone will make a non-enchanted hubris into a minion helm so what is what exactly ARE u comparing than?
And even if you are comparing an i86 shaper hubris vs bone the difference is marginal in around 50c?
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 6 авг. 2020 г., 7:40:51

Made some improvements to my wand. I'm very proud of it since it was 100% crafted by me from a 1alch base.

"
trancenergy11 написал:

Hey mate maybe u should check prices and your info before making defining statements. And enchanted hubris completed into a 30% ele helm can cost nearly the same as unenchanted bone helm while providing MORE dps. That's why im comparing non-enchanted vs enchanted.
So if you comparing quality+price you get more dmg for the same price which doesnt make hubris cheaper, it makes it better.
And nonone will make a non-enchanted hubris into a minion helm so what is what exactly ARE u comparing than?
And even if you are comparing an i86 shaper hubris vs bone the difference is marginal in around 50c?

Question was "what are the perks in using hubris instead of bone helmet". So i replied about those 2 base types. There are TONS of crafted hubris w/o enchants, but whatever. Prices?
Shaped ilvl86+ Hubris = +/- 40-50c (elder 30-40c)
Shaped ilvl86+ Bone Helmet +/- 150c (elder 275c)
3 times the price, 20% more dmg, almost none ES for Bone.

With the enchant:
Hubris for 20ex (eldered, there is no shaped currently)
Bone 40 ex.

Let's see how it goes:
Shaped bone helmet w/o enchat cost same as enchanted Hubris, right? Seems like YOU DIDN'T CHECK PRICES.
Enchants gives hubris 20% more dmg than bone, but you need to pay 20times more for it.

Also, in case of such high budget items, i rpefer to test it on high end builds - Ghazy has hubris with enchat, that gives him 39mln per spectre. Without the ench, he losses only 2mln, so about 5% of his total dps. Ofc, for min-max, enchat is needed, but not many of us are able to reach that level :) and it's better to get minion helmet without enchat, than to not get minion helmet at all :)
So what chest/gems are people running with the 6 link Helm? I was curious if people drop the Spectre for Aura chest or go for more links with AG and Zombies.
Hey Kay - For your S&S build, what are your thoughts on keeping the thread of hope and picking up Ravenous Horde? I already have the jewel so was thinking about it.

I don't think this node eliminates the need for Arena Master though, since it provides a lot more buffs, but adds to it.
"
Zeratul_PL написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

Question was "what are the perks in using hubris instead of bone helmet". So i replied about those 2 base types. There are TONS of crafted hubris w/o enchants, but whatever. Prices?
Shaped ilvl86+ Hubris = +/- 40-50c (elder 30-40c)
Shaped ilvl86+ Bone Helmet +/- 150c (elder 275c)
3 times the price, 20% more dmg, almost none ES for Bone.

With the enchant:
Hubris for 20ex (eldered, there is no shaped currently)
Bone 40 ex.

Let's see how it goes:
Shaped bone helmet w/o enchat cost same as enchanted Hubris, right? Seems like YOU DIDN'T CHECK PRICES.
Enchants gives hubris 20% more dmg than bone, but you need to pay 20times more for it.

Also, in case of such high budget items, i rpefer to test it on high end builds - Ghazy has hubris with enchat, that gives him 39mln per spectre. Without the ench, he losses only 2mln, so about 5% of his total dps. Ofc, for min-max, enchat is needed, but not many of us are able to reach that level :) and it's better to get minion helmet without enchat, than to not get minion helmet at all :)

"
There are TONS of crafted hubris w/o enchants

pls find a hubris crafted into 30% ele damage without an enchant and show me because i see exactly zero.

yes there is budget crafted ones sold for 10-15ex which is the same as the bone helm. does that make it cheaper? i dont think so

And the question was obviously about the case of using bone helm or hubris crafted into high end minion damage or why else would u buy a shaper/elder i86 bone helm or hubris?

And when you are comparing basetypes outsides of context u are misleading the person asking, he will go buy a hubris because its cheaper and make a useless helm. That's why i brough up the enchants comparison but u keep persisently bringing up points out of context to defend your point and prove me wrong while all i did was bring your comparison into high end minion item context (no unenchanted hubris there) and wasn't planning to start agruements here.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 6 авг. 2020 г., 13:47:39
"
Vaildez написал:
So what chest/gems are people running with the 6 link Helm? I was curious if people drop the Spectre for Aura chest or go for more links with AG and Zombies.

I also would like to know this. I have a bone helm with sockets minion damage, hypo, and critical chance (no 30% more ele though, too expensive).

Other than raise spectre, and gmp I assume, whst gems do you put in the helm? Also, then what do you put in the chest? Enlightened and the auras?
Hi! My AG always dies. It has around 33k hp. I use Dying Breath AG. Any suggestion?
"
BoneDragon написал:
Hi! My AG always dies. It has around 33k hp. I use Dying Breath AG. Any suggestion?

You need to have a lvl 20 AG gem, then as long as you buy the suggested items you should be fine.

Mine has never died, even when fighting AL8 Sirus.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация