Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hey I like your build it seems fun :)
But I have one question,
The jewel "Thread of Hope" I dont know why I would want to use that ?
It gives minus to res, and in your pastbin, no nodes around it is allocated.
Please explain to a confused exile why this is useful.
Thanks
For the spectre spider latest build how are you generating endurance charges?

Ah I found my answer = Enduring Composure cluster skill.
Последняя редакция: grootoo. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 7:47:41
"
kanzler написал:
Hey I like your build it seems fun :)
But I have one question,
The jewel "Thread of Hope" I dont know why I would want to use that ?
It gives minus to res, and in your pastbin, no nodes around it is allocated.
Please explain to a confused exile why this is useful.
Thanks

With the medium ring version of ToH it allows you to allocate Ravenous Horde and Cruel Preparation without connecting them to the tree.
How do you Trigger Victarios Charity with The pure spectre build?
"
Trustjay написал:
How do you Trigger Victarios Charity with The pure spectre build?

Holy flame totem. It also triggers elemental equilibrium.
Последняя редакция: TarrasqueSorcerer. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 9:28:25
"
kayella написал:
"
Marbleshade написал:
I don't have the Thaumaturges to test, but I found a trick a long time ago that might be useful for them to keep them from prematurely casting bombs. If you weapon swap, your minions will not do anything for a few moments. If you spam weapon swap, they will stand in place and not do anything until you stop (I figured this out trying to keep my Slave Drivers from dying in Sirus storms before they fixed that). So on bosses like Minotaur you should be able to just spam weapon swap while you run up to him until he goes underground and then stop. When he pops out, the Thaumaturges should start the bomb cast. Dunno how useful this is since it's extremely situational.

I remember this! Does it still work? I thought GGG patched this.

If you do it too fast you'll get an error that says "Requested failed because you have made too many quests in a short time," but it will still work if you only need it for a few seconds at a time (like right when you start Mino).
Hi, guys,

I'm at a loss and I'm hoping that you can help me further.

Until now I have used the pure Spectre Build ( One Cluster Build with Large Cluster: Feasting Fiends, Renewal, Vicious Bite - Medium Cluster with Precise Commander and Vengeful ) from Kay which was very strong. But I was lucky and got some new items.

The problem is that I can't use the items with Kay's build and have to change my skill tree completely. Unfortunately I don't know what to do...

I hope so much that someone here can help me. I need a new skill tree and a new setup of my gems!

Kindly Regards
Последняя редакция: Firtina88. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 20:23:16
I noticed that at spectre level 84 PoeDB says there is a 300% multiplier on some of the redemption sentry/knight skills. Looking at lvl82 the multiplier is only 100%. Does anyone know the significance of this multiplier for actual damage output? If true/significant, it might make reaching gemlevel 26 much more important, rather than just the extra spectre @ 25.

Specifically for the S&S v2 version, because it does not use a wand for the extra minion level.

https://poedb.tw/us/Redemption_Sentry
For Specters and spiders.. The only phasing now comes from phasing pot? I really like having perm phasing with watchers eye /haste. Without it.. especially in delve I am getting stuck often and end up using lots of flares etc, thoughts or suggestions?
Последняя редакция: grootoo. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 20:18:23
Hello i'm actually playing the spider version with EVF spectres (without cluster jewels).

I can't run T13+ blighted maps, does some of you can with other specters or with cluster jewels ?
Is it clunky or easy ?

I chosed EVF because I played them last league but I was asking myself if I should swap for RK.

I really love EVF for easy bossing that's why I play them but if I can farm blighted maps with something else, I might change.

+ If Should I play 1 Arena master + 4 EVF OR 5 EVF ?

Thanks

Последняя редакция: OneT59. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 22:15:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация