Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

see below post
Последняя редакция: logsplitter. Время: 6 авг. 2020 г., 20:54:42
"
kayella написал:
"
logsplitter написал:
They have changed it. when you char leave you corpse go to no matter of the map device. what is the requirement for a a pvp char to enable on your account. There is no more leo. So just a lvl 28 char?

My friend tested it on her new account. She was able to make level 28 pvp character no problem. She didn't do anything like play pvp or find a special NPC. Just made it from character screen.

I am trying this on a account with no harvest char in it. no Pvp option trying looking for unlock. FOUND it the PVP char unlock is the "Lost in Love" quest hope this helps.
Последняя редакция: logsplitter. Время: 6 авг. 2020 г., 21:01:43
So i'm trying to build my AG and after reading a bunch I'm planning on doing

Victario's Flight, Garb of the Ephemeral, Kingmaker, Southbound.

I haven't been able to figure out what the best helmet to get would be. Considering I'm not going to have the maximum life as extra max ES chest I don't think Mask of the Stitched demon is the best option for me.

Any recommendations? I'm doing Pure Spectre if that helps at all
Последняя редакция: Kallius. Время: 6 авг. 2020 г., 20:56:19
I want to have the Current POB of my RS build. I can export etc. but how do I calculate everything? Which spectres from the spectre library do I pick? Please help with the PoB setup.
"
trancenergy11 написал:

Made some improvements to my wand. I'm very proud of it since it was 100% crafted by me from a 1alch base.

Nice, how did you craft it?
"
ArthurShnizers написал:
Hey Kay - For your S&S build, what are your thoughts on keeping the thread of hope and picking up Ravenous Horde? I already have the jewel so was thinking about it.

I don't think this node eliminates the need for Arena Master though, since it provides a lot more buffs, but adds to it.

Actually, I realised it doesn't work because Speaker's Wreath blocks minion kill and poison dot = player kill. So the minions never proc Ravenous Horde onslaught buff. That's why I unspec Ravenous Horde in v2 build. I don't mention it in the guide video though.

It's useful for PS build though!
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
How do I use Summon Skittle, Hatred, and Haste all together? I'm getting 40%(Hatred) + 40%(Haste) + 28%(SKittle) = 108% mana reservation after using the devouring diadem. Am I missing something?

EDIT: nvm I got it, I didnt do the tree properly
Последняя редакция: dest00. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 2:52:51
"
dest00 написал:
How do I use Summon Skittle, Hatred, and Haste all together? I'm getting 40%(Hatred) + 40%(Haste) + 28%(SKittle) = 108% mana reservation after using the devouring diadem. Am I missing something?

You have to take Sovereignty on the passive tree.

"
kayella написал:
POB doesn't automatically calculate skitterbot shock at all. you need to add it manually.

I've checked and PoB (at least the fork) does in fact support and automatically apply Skitterbots' shock.
As far as I can tell, Overshock doesn't apply to Skitterbots - their gem has a stat "Minions have #% increased Shock Effect", and Overshock if just for your own.
Последняя редакция: TarrasqueSorcerer. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 2:55:50
"
IcedInferno007 написал:
"
Vaildez написал:
So what chest/gems are people running with the 6 link Helm? I was curious if people drop the Spectre for Aura chest or go for more links with AG and Zombies.

I also would like to know this. I have a bone helm with sockets minion damage, hypo, and critical chance (no 30% more ele though, too expensive).

Other than raise spectre, and gmp I assume, whst gems do you put in the helm? Also, then what do you put in the chest? Enlightened and the auras?

Anyone?
"
IcedInferno007 написал:
"
IcedInferno007 написал:
"
Vaildez написал:
So what chest/gems are people running with the 6 link Helm? I was curious if people drop the Spectre for Aura chest or go for more links with AG and Zombies.

I also would like to know this. I have a bone helm with sockets minion damage, hypo, and critical chance (no 30% more ele though, too expensive).

Other than raise spectre, and gmp I assume, whst gems do you put in the helm? Also, then what do you put in the chest? Enlightened and the auras?

Anyone?

I am just a casual but from poe.ninja, it seems there is no consensus on what to put in the chest. 1/4 of the top guys, however, choose to put AG and Raise Zombie there (so 2 5L). Some people just slot other skills as they please, but I think most people at that gear level want to throw out the curse ring and add a (awaken) curse on hit gem link somewhere, or other utility/defense gems with the free slots.
Последняя редакция: wiwigvn. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 4:14:13

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация