Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella написал:
"
IamTreave написал:
First off, hello kay and thank you for the wonderful guide, it's working amazingly! My only question is an easy 1, im using the pure specters and have 5, should i be using 5 RS or a mixture of RS/RK? Thank you <3

Actually I really recommend 5xRK or 4xRK + 1xAM. The gems are different though 3b3r.

I introduce POE to my friend and she played with RS for one week and change to RK. She levelled up to 95 without my help and said that RK is so much better.

RK has fast attack speed and fast movement speed. It's melee spectre so it always runs next to your necro. They are like body guards :)

RS has slow attack speed and long range so when you are running it will stop and shoot, but your necro is already far away. Maybe they are one screen away from your necro. So it's easy to die actually.

Sorry to hear about the RS, was thinking of running them next league.
What's an AM?

My last SSF was 10 zombies + 2 X carnage chief + 1 power chief + they of tul, impale+brutality, generosity+dread banner and it worked out well (my SSSSSSFFFFF char, ignore the brutality +grip of the council combo)

Can a 4 X RK deliver better DPS than that? Can they handle blight maps?

Also, can you run ele or phy reflected maps with RK+elemental dmg with attacks or with grip of the council?
Последняя редакция: snowmittens. Время: 9 авг. 2020 г., 8:32:53
"
snowmittens написал:

Sorry to hear about the RS, was thinking of running them next league.
What's an AM?

AM = Arena Master from Warlord influenced maps (drox)
Just want to say my experience with spiders is good, quicker mapping for sure. Now that I have gotten a little used to it, the loss of perm phasing is not too bad, but I'm still going to eventually switch and try haste dropping skitter because for delv its hard to beat. Although part of my issue in delv may be no frozen protection on boots. I'm getting there though, I just have not gotten the craft from Rin yet. and also need to chant a good speed on boots. But all in all, I think right now spiders is hard to beat, for my budget anyway.

On a side note, I managed to put this together, I feel like it's the first time something actually worked out right/ Disregard enhance, just trying to level it up:)
Последняя редакция: grootoo. Время: 9 авг. 2020 г., 13:57:05
So I'm using the Pure Spectre build with RS, but I'm having issues with surviving some things. A few times of getting one shot randomly. Anyone point out something I'm missing in the build that would help me be a bit tankier?

https://pastebin.com/4m5Ht6DW
"
grootoo написал:
Just want to say my experience with spiders is good, quicker mapping for sure. Now that I have gotten a little used to it, the loss of perm phasing is not too bad, but I'm still going to eventually switch and try haste dropping skitter because for delv its hard to beat. Although part of my issue in delv may be no frozen protection on boots. I'm getting there though, I just have not gotten the craft from Rin yet. and also need to chant a good speed on boots. But all in all, I think right now spiders is hard to beat, for my budget anyway.

On a side note, I managed to put this together, I feel like it's the first time something actually worked out right/ Disregard enhance, just trying to level it up:)

I have an update for S&S actually!

I think taking out permaphase for skitterbot was a mistake, so I put it back into the build (bye bye skitter) and I extend the build to double cluster. About 35% more DPS. and 4% life recovery on kill :)

I'm still finalise the double cluster version and will post it soon!

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
Demah написал:
So I'm using the Pure Spectre build with RS, but I'm having issues with surviving some things. A few times of getting one shot randomly. Anyone point out something I'm missing in the build that would help me be a bit tankier?

https://pastebin.com/4m5Ht6DW

Honestly I would opt for bone offering on wand + glancing blows passive, and maybe even 'Sanctuary' passive which is close by. I would try this for a while until you get you life over maybe 6300 and get a better arsenal of gear to try things out. But that's just me. Those 3 things I mentioned will make you alot more tankier. There are other ways but that worked for me.
Hi Kay, thanks for your awesome guides.
I just switched to the SS v1 build after getting to red maps with zombie/curses.

Do you still have all the SS v1 build contents somewhere (not just the video, but all links, flasks, etc)?
I can't afford all the items/regrets to respec into SS v2 right now and I noticed you are updating the main post with some v2 changes and parts of the v1 are gone!

Cheers!
"
darkz0r написал:
Hi Kay, thanks for your awesome guides.
I just switched to the SS v1 build after getting to red maps with zombie/curses.

Do you still have all the SS v1 build contents somewhere (not just the video, but all links, flasks, etc)?
I can't afford all the items/regrets to respec into SS v2 right now and I noticed you are updating the main post with some v2 changes and parts of the v1 are gone!

Cheers!

OK. I can restore old version:

Passive Tree, Ascendancy, Pantheon and PoB Pastebin

Path of Building Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/CsSptmh8

Passive Tree

Level 100

Ascendancy
1. Mindless Aggression
2. Unnatural Strength
3. Commander of Darkness
4. Plaguebringer

Pantheon
Choose the one that you need for the map!

Equipment

Note: There are some required equipment for this build.

Armour
Скрытый текст

Helmet:
Speaker's Wreath (required)
Sockets: 2-link: 1 red, 1 green. Unlinked: 2 green

Chest:
Crafted delve body armour with +1 spectre number
Sockets: 6-link: 3 blue, 2 green, 1 red

or

Crafted Crusader body armour with 'explosion' mod.

Gloves:
Grip of the Council
Sockets: 4-link: 2 green, 2 blue

Boots:
Fossil-crafted boots with +1 spectre gem level (Elder influence)
Sockets: 4-link: 1 red, 3 blue

Weapons
Скрытый текст

Weapon:
Arakaali's Fang (required)
Stats are not important.
Sockets: 1 blue, 2 red

Shield:
Victario's Charity
Sockets: 3 red

Accessories
Скрытый текст

Belt:
Stygian Vise

Amulet:
Amulet with +1 to all intelligence gems.
Anoint with Death Attunement (required item)

Rings:
2x Vermillion rings
*Craft minion speed (Suffix)

Jewels & Flasks
Скрытый текст

Jewels:
Cluster Jewels:
The build uses 5 cluster jewels:
• One 8-passive Large jewel, with renewal, feasting fiends, and vicious bite.
• Two 5-passive Medium jewels, with vengeful commander and precise commander.
• Two 2-passive Small jewels, with brush with death.

Thread of Hope (medium)
Watcher's Eyes with Phasing/Haste gives permanent phasing
Ghastly Eye / Cobalt Jewel

Recommended Flasks:
Bubbling Eternal life of staunching for instant life recovery and bleed removal.
Experimenter’s quicksilver of adrenaline for big speed boost.
Cinderswallow Urn. This recovers life and ES when you kill a monster or a monster dies from poison. Damage taken leeched as life is the recommended craft.
Basalt flask of Warding for curse immunity.
Jade flask of reflexes for evasion. This can combine with AG with blind aura to give you 65% chance to evade hits.

Gem Links

Dagger - Spiders
Скрытый текст

Swap for endgame bosses (Sirus):

Shield
Скрытый текст

Body Armour - Spectres
Скрытый текст

Swap for endgame bosses (Sirus):

Boots - AG
Скрытый текст

Helmet - Auras
Скрытый текст

Linked:

Unlinked:

Note: Haste must not be linked to Generosity as this build uses the Watcher's Eye and Haste aura to give permanent phasing.

Gloves - Curse / Utility
Скрытый текст

Swap Frostbite -> Divine Ire for endgame bosses.

[/quote]
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 9 авг. 2020 г., 15:19:27
"
Demah написал:

Try this:

1. Change Plaguebringer -> Mistress of Sacrifice
2. Use Bone Offering in trigger
3. Use life recovery shield
4. Take Glancing Blows

If you use small cluster jewel with Enduring Composure you can change gems in shield CWDT + IC + ID.

CWDT is 30% of my life pool. Shield is easy to craft! Just spam reforge life with harvest craft.
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 9 авг. 2020 г., 15:31:59
Thanks for the advice. I'll try that out!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация